Entropia Fleet Alliance (EFA) -- Affordable, Fast and Secure Space Travel

Sakuba

Guardian
Society
Antipodean Army
Milela Sakuba Wilnfe

Presenting​

A synergy of people geared towards making space an affordable fast and secure frontier.

Our Official Website: Entropia Fleet Alliance is one of the most advanced flight monitoring websites available within Entropia. The cutting edge technology provides you with real time availability and status of the mothership/privateers. We are continually working on making it both easier and faster for you to get to your destination Safely.

Who We Are: We are a Fleet Of Ships, ranging from a Mothership to a fleet of quad-wings, who will make sure that everyone can afford to travel fast and securely across space. At present the crew consists of

Current Member Ships and their Captains
Aniara Class Motherships
Bismarck_______________________ Milela Sakuba wilnfe
Vega Class Privateers
Starfinder XV___________________ AdriAnna Adari Groosk
Starfinder X ____________________Kara RavenJade SummerWind
Starfinder IX____________________Cassandra Red Savafe
Starfinder III____________________Ultimate Spirit Chaser Shirow
Starfinder II_____________________Jessica Renee Taylor
Aniara Class Motherships
Pretty Pinkk Poison

Ships-Captains/Pilots-Locations-Availability
To contact EFA Captains/Pilots:
EFA Live Web Chat (Left hand side of EFA Website Home Page)
#efa-services (Public Chat Channel within Entropia Universe Chat System)
#space_travel (Public Chat Channel within Entropia Universe Chat System)

Scheduled Warp Flights
EFA currently runs a Scheduled Flight every day. Our Schedule is designed to try and bring a balanced coverage of all Planetary Space Stations in the Entropia Universe.

Fees ( Prices)
Fees for our "Warp Flights" start at seven(7) PED per passenger on Scheduled Flights."Subscriptions" Currently suspended:We are reviewing the status of "Subscriptions" and will hopefully re-establish them in the near future.

Inclusions:

VIP Flights: 25 PED Per Warp for the first two Warps Required. 20 ped PER wARP FOR ANY ADDITIONAL wARP0 rEQUIRED AFTER THE FIRST tWO.

Ship Hire: 12 hour hire 150 PED + 25 PED for each warp used OR Supply Your own Warp Drive : This allows for the hiring of any EFA Vessel for a twelve(12) hour period for Hunting,Travelling,Parties or any other purpose you choose. There is no limit on the number of Passengers/crew you have. Piracy activity excluded and will not be tolerated.

Benefits of Travelling with EFA
------------------------------------
1. Our aim is to make travel affordable, fast secure and available. You can compare services and you will see how we are striving to bring effectiveness and affordability to your doorstep.

2. We offer one of the largest coverages across the Entropia Universe. Be it VIP, Scheduled or Unscheduled Service, our ships can be at different planets at any given time. We are able to provide a more cost effective solution for your needs.

3. The incredible understanding within the Alliance members allows us to help each other if and when needed, which provides our customers with a more reliable service.

For Details of service please visit Entropia Fleet Alliance

Last edited:
Just wanted to say thanks for a great service.

What I really love about it, besides the inexpensive pricing, is the quality of service.

Sakuba and Kri really go above and beyond on many occassions helping their passengers. To me it's got a bit of a family feeling with it that I appreciate very much.

Besides as I said before..they put up with me and that's saying alot :)

I give the service two fangs up.

Great stuff, I would like to add that EFA are offering hunting excursions on the Starfinder XV..

Monster Monday Madness

Check out the thread for more info

Last edited:
How much are you spending on flights?

Use this as a guide to see how much you are spending on EFA flights

efa-costs.gif

Last edited:
Incessant attacks from Pirates at Rocktropia as we depart, once again held us up sliightly today. I apologize to our customers for the slight delay caused by these incurrsions. However, I would like to note that shortly after they proclaimed that "The Bismarck would not be leaving Rocktropia today", we were able to continue on our Scheduled Flight, albeit a little behind schedule.

At this time I would like to extend my gratitude and thanks to Kri Azgard and the crew of the Starfinder XV for their timely intervention. I would also like to extend these same feelings of thanks and gratitude to the crew of the Bismarck for the time and great efforts they continue to put in to help keeps EFA running as well as it does. The efforts of both ships and crews as well as those of the Quad Pilots from the Bismarck proved extremely successful at preventing us from being held up for too great a period.

To our valued customers who were held up or not able to meet their flights as planned I sincerley apologize. I hope you were not incomvenienced too greatly and would like to thank you for your continued support and use of our service.

NB: GeneralGrievous - Great work on the Pricing and Cost Structure for EFA.

The Bismark Rocks!

WOW GBH, I love the table. Nice job on it. + rep :)

I Can't agree with ya more Raven. The work GeneralGrievous put into this project really tells the entire story - I just recently became a crew member on the Bismark. The truth is - It's simply a fun group of people to travel with (safely), reliably, and in style. Everything about the Bismark and services they provide is spot on!

Hyde -

Last edited:
WOW GBH, I love the table. Nice job on it. + rep :)

I Can't agree with ya more Raven. The work GeneralGrievous put into this project really tells the entire story - I just recently became a crew member on the Bismark. The truth is - It's simply a fun group of people to travel with (safely), reliably, and in style. Everything about the Bismark and services they provide is spot on!

Hyde -

Thank you both for your kind words. :wtg:

As you can see the EFA are entirly open about our flight costs, letting our passengers see what they could be spending with different options.

Glad your enjoying it too :)

Passengers do seem to like the thrill of the pirate activity, perhaps we should advertise extreme warp flights, LOL

Bismark Space Travel

Hey all,
Just wanted to jump in here to say I have traveled on the Bismark, and am very glad to see it is really the most economical and safe way to travel. Bonus: The People are very welcoming, and fun to travel with!

Would highly Recommend! A+++

I copy this post of mine from another thread, that was KILLED due to unhealthy discussions ...

I already used EFA service several times. Started to do Arkadia Stage II missions ...

Why I choose them? Visit www.efa.ms and you will understand why ...

I checked everything on the website, 95% of all the info I got there. Then I contacted Kri and filled that 5% shortage ... I checked titans of space website too, but ... good info, but was not enough ... seemed more complicated ... may be its my feeling only, dunno

What I liked with EFA:

1. Outstanding website with status updates. I dont need to have skype, teamspeak, radio or mumble ... All needed is there on the web ... I only need to have Internet and eyes to watch ...

2. Lower price. Well, that's not decisive factor for me personally, but that tells me of an investment and long term goals of EFA

3. I carried stackables on my flights and I was 100% safe. I was summoned from planet, logged off before the warp, watched the website and logged in after arrival on destination planet wass announced, and left the ship when I needed. Then used tp to jump to planet [7 ped to MA]

4. Shit happens and Bismark was attacked at Rocktropia when I was on the ride [was logged off] ... ship was delayed and I could not stand longer to wait to Caly arrival, so went to bed ... Next day I logged in on Bismarck that was docked on Ark SS, I wanted on Caly ... so messaged by feedback system [effective one imho] to EFA. Kri replied soon and he warped me to Caly ... thx to him for that!

I am aware of many discussions about the SI, about atmosphere docking and some bitching around related topics. I believe that even on 500 SI MS I can be 100% safe if business is managed properly. If SI is more, ship will be more useful, like during space hunts and etc ... but lower SI ship can also do good with respect to interplanetary transportation ... and space training too [important thing] ...

What else ...
I am not a big space rider atm, but I recently found out [and tested on myself] that with 12 ped fee [5 to EFA service and 7 ped to MA tp] I can carry a fortune with me between any planet with the help of EFA service ...

Travelling on a Warp Ship with EFA
Sometime Kri Azgard made this video for Entropia Fleet Alliance Customers to help answer a lot of their questions in regards to travelling with Warp Ships in the Entropia Universe. I hope more people take the time to watch it and enjoy the work and effort he has put in.

Cool video Sakuba, it would be cool if the efa team made more of these. Was very enjoyable to watch
:)

Only thing i can think of that can get better is beeing in time... Leaving at 18:30 is 18:30 not 18:43 like last time.

other then that i must say im impressed... a very well handled service the best ive seen in PE i think

Last edited:
Nice video :) Hope to be able to catch a flight with you guys this evening from Arkadia.

Service ran at the scheduled time and delivered me with by pockets stuffed with loot safely.

Flawless :wtg:

What appears to be either good news or simply a short recpite for EFA and our customers. After posting two weeks ago about Pirates/PVPers constantly harrassing the EFA Mothership Bismarck and delaying our service, they have not bothered us in the time since. Hopefully this will continue and our Scheduled Service will run a little closer to its set times.

Last edited:
Moving forward with Entropia Fleet Alliance

Over a lengthy discussion with Kri Azgard earlier today we went over a number of things planned for the Alliance. Some of which we hope to be able to make open to the public over the coming weeks. Others are more long term and will take some time to organise and set up. I see many of these things as exciting, not only for Space, but for Participants who use Space as part of their Entropia Experience.

I would also like to thank him for the great amount time and effort he has put into putting together our website and all the aspects of it. This website is still a work in progress and still needs lots of tweaking, with the ongoing work he is doing and with the efforts of Mikalie, I am sure they will take it from the really great site it is now to something that in the future will be awsome.

Unfortunately, due to Real Life committments, Kri informed me that for some time he will not be able to do the three Scheduled Flights per week(Thurs, Friday, Sat.) he has been doing. For those of you who use our service on these days, you will not be left in the lurch. I will take these on myself and cover them until such time as he is able to resume them himself.

Those of you who have Subscribed to our service because of the aspcts of Subscriptions being tied to the Starfinde XV as well as the Bismarck need not worry. This aspect remains intact and you will still have all the aspects of the ship available to you. "Monday Madness"(Available to everyone not just Sub Members), hunting sessions, traning sessions and flights will reamin options to both existing and future Subscription Members.

Please Note:Due to these current changes I may have to make adjustments to the Scheduled Flights for these days and also the "Free Skilling " days held at Arkadia.

Thank you.
Sakuba

bump for great service.... came on friday from ark to caly.... everything was superb, no problems at all
saw redisigned web site www.efa.ms
it looks perfect

keep the good work guys

Hey all.
Today I updated the Schedule on our website. From time to time Kri Azgard willl hopefully find the time to do oneor two of the flights for me to help reduce the workload a little. Twenty-eight (28) flights per week / One hundred and twenty(120) every thirty(30) days is a fairly heavy schedule.

When I first agreed to buy the "MS Bismarck" earlier this year I never expected things to go the way they have. None of what has happened has been planned or designed on purpose to Create the "Entropia Fleet Alliance". This being said, I feel it only goes to show that there was a great need from many people to have a more affordable service than those that existed prior to our humble beginnings.

To those who have supported us and joined us as either Crew Members, Passengers or Ship Owners I can not express the admiration and gratitude that I feel for the time and efforts you have all put in. Thank you, keep up the great work.

Sakuba

Last edited:
Recently someone referred to EFA as being geared towards the "more budget minded" or being a "budget service". To some degree this is probably true, but also true is that most Entropians have to be budget concious. Our prices are definitely aimed at the majority of Entropians, not just the excllusive few who can afford huge prices and not have to worry too much aobut the costs.

High prices and fees in a service, especially a Space Transport Service, has in the past excluded the majority of Participants protection from Pirates/PVPers. It has only been though the services we have provided that otherrs have been encouraged to bring their prices to a more affordable range for everyone. As a result, in the few short months we have been operating i believe their has been a definite increase in the number of Participants travelling and trading from planet to planet and I find this encouraging.

Although we run a "Schedule" it is not a strict schedule and we do adjust it during the flights to accomodate the needs of most circumstances, whilst trying to maintain it as much as we can. From time to time this does become annoying for some customers and I apologize for any inconvienances caused. With our current schedule, we have gained a little more leeway for our arrival and departure times, for the main planets of Calypso, Rocktropia and Arkadia, to be more concise.

Currently our "Scheduled Service" mainly encompasses the major European base of Participants. We are looking into expanding this service to also provide a more affordable and available service to Participants of the Northern US and Australasian regions.

In one week it will be September, 1st, and 26 weeks / 6 months since I first took possession of the MS Bismarck. In that short period of time the service that I started has undergone many changes, and taken on a life of its own. Entropia Fleet Alliance has become one of the more reliable, and popular services that provides a safe, secure and affordable transport service accross the Entropia Universe.

We have formed many new friendships, and I personally believe, introduced a large number of Entropia Participants to Space Travel. A lot of time has been spent showing people that there was a fesible way to move their goods from planet to planet, and not have to fear PVPers/Pirates and at a price they could afford. Prior to our service, Warp Travel seemed to be something reserved to only those who could afford it.

In this time, I have personally undergone a great deal of criticism, but a lot more support for the Service we provide. We have provided well in excess of, 750 Scheduled Warps, as well as a large amount of Unscheduled, and VIP Flights. The Bismarck alone goes through, in excess of three(3) Warp Drives (150 warps) evey four weeks.

We have withstood the incessant attacks by Pirates who claim to have been paid to disrupt our service, to what purpose and by whom I don't know. We have taken these attacks and used them to our advantage. It has afforded our members the opportunity to learn how to move quickly around the Bismarck, and What areas require more protection and attention than others.

It has also given us the chance to drain these Pirates of very large amounts of PEDs.

During this time we have formed quite a large, close knit group of people from different Societies, that make up the Alliance and its client base. All of whom seek not only personal success, but continued growth and success for the Planet Partners and other Entropia Participants.

To those who have supported EFA, by either working as a part of the Alliance, or taking advantage of the service we provided, I can not say enough how much I personaly appreciate your efforts, support and continues use of our service.

It is our aims and intentions to expand on what is already a good, reliable service to make it an even better one.

Thank you.

Sincerely, Bismarck Owner

Sakuba

During this time we have formed quite a large, close knit group of people from different Societies, that make up the Alliance and its client base. All of whom seek not only personal success, but continued growth and success for the Planet Partners and other Entropia Participants.

To those who have supported EFA, by either working as a part of the Alliance, or taking advantage of the service we provided, I can not say enough how much I personaly appreciate your efforts, support and continues use of our service.

It is our aims and intentions to expand on what is already a good, reliable service to make it an even better one.

Sakuba

That's exactly what I love the most about EFA... we really do have a close knit group and it's been alot of fun. Plus for whatever reason you seem to put up with my silliness. I look forward to giving you a hard time for many years to come :p

The EFA is a fun group to travel with i must say even with a vamp on board lol

In this time, I have personally undergone a great deal of criticism, but a lot more support for the Service we provide. We have provided well in excess of, 750 Scheduled Warps, as well as a large amount of Unscheduled, and VIP Flights. The Bismarck alone goes through, in excess of three(3) Warp Drives (150 warps) evey four weeks.

We have withstood the incessant attacks by Pirates who claim to have been paid to disrupt our service, to what purpose and by whom I don't know. We have taken these attacks and used them to our advantage. It has afforded our members the opportunity to learn how to move quickly around the Bismarck, and What areas require more protection and attention than others.

It has also given us the chance to drain these Pirates of very large amounts of PEDs.

im sorry to hear you have had to live with a lot of criticism, i dont really understand it because when i use your service i have yet to see anything one could complain about.
i was on one of the flights that was under sustained attack by pirates one time, this caused quite some delay but it never bothered me at all. the delay was annoying but i knew you were dealing with the problem and there was no risk to the passengers, and it was easy to follow what was happening via your website.
at the time i wondered why the pirates would even bother, they know they wont be getting any loot and it seems quite a expensive way to be griefing other players. im even more surprised they are still at it.
what can they possibly gain by this?
im quite shocked to see you say that these pirates have claimed they were paid to disrupt your service.
if true, because who knows if you can trust the word of pirates, it would seem someone has a serious grudge against you, but i imagine you would know if someone had enough of a grudge to pay pirates to attack you continuously?
who else would do something like this except someone who has something against you personally?
it can hardly be competition among pilots leading to extreme actions like these, how many competitors are there really that could finance attacks like these?
and who would be stupid enough to pay pirates in the first place, how could they trust them not to reveal who is behind this at some point in the future? they are pirates after all and could be persuaded by cash or as part of their "evil" role playing.
i know from my own experience you are not making up this harassment by pirates so this has made me really curious as to what is behind all this. you would think the universe is difficult enough to survive in without players resorting to underhanded tactics like these to undermine others.
if this strange harassment continues i think it deserves its own thread/discussion so as not to pollute this thread to much, even if it is related to the topic.

I am very happy to announce that Kronan has joined the EFA ranks. Kronan will continue it's skilling and warp services as part of the EFA team to give all our clients an even better experience!

I look forwards to working together with EFA and will provide scheduled warps with the highest security level! Naturally with planet docking as standard. (Kronan has got 80k SI and one badass crew!!!)

As ever, should you have comments or suggestions we are most eager to hear them and to improve our services.

/Sbi - Kronan, EFA

I am very happy to announce that Kronan has joined the EFA ranks. Kronan will continue it's skilling and warp services as part of the EFA team to give all our clients an even better experience!

I look forwards to working together with EFA and will provide scheduled warps with the highest security level! Naturally with planet docking as standard. (Kronan has got 80k SI and one badass crew!!!)

As ever, should you have comments or suggestions we are most eager to hear them and to improve our services.

/Sbi - Kronan, EFA

Outstanding, Welcome aboard :yay:

Welcome to the Kronan and it's bad ass crew *woot*

Welcome Kronan!
This alliance looks quite promising!

Id like to see updates on the website [Kronan services added] and of course updated flight schedule

Back