Entropia Goals For *2020*

To not deposite anymore this year.

Not going to set a loot as a goal, that's entirely up to MA and I have no control.

Lvl 80 pyro hit to unlock intuition (current is 75)
Max Adjusted SB-90 (current is 83 shortblade hit)
Max imp BP-110 (current 104 blp pistol hit)
Max mod LP-100 (current 97 laser pistol hit)
Lvl 80 animal looter (current 66, probably have to settle for 75)
lvl 75 medic to unlock doctor (current 54, i can dream)

My damage levels are all well above what is needed, it's just the hit skills i need.

Got lvl 81 pyro and unlocked intuition :)
Maxed the adj SB-90 (lvl 92) :)
Almost maxed BP-110 (2 shots short)
Maxed LP-100 :)
Animal looter almost 73 (that's slower than I thought)
Medic 58 (75 isn't going to happen)

I focused a lot on bioregenesis when the resto(L) chips come out, almost lvl 70

My aim for next year is to play a lot less :)

I just have 1 goal, and it has been my goal for about 3 years now:

- To become the biggest provider of Armors in EU

In 2019, I purchased 40 additional item points from MindArk for 2 of my shops, and also bought a 3rd shop, all conveniently located on the 2nd floor at Twin Peaks mall.

Had a falling out with the boys at Genesis who are currently holding the title when one of them made threats to try to stop me from undercutting their prices. So there will be no 'partnerships' there.

In 2020, I will buy more item points again so I can offer a wider variety of armors, and I may expand my network of shops further. I will also continue to increase my armor crafting skills and acquire more Armor blueprints.

Here's to a prosporous 2020!!!

Legends
Item point is not what making success

RavenJade's 2020 goals

300 HP (currently 272) -Smashed it! 305 now thanks to codex
100 laser sniper (currently 94) -got this goal too 111 laser sniper thank you very much
unlock quickness (currently 53) - unlocked and quickly gaining lvl :p 64
450K skill (currently 410Kish ) - made this goal ... now up to 458kish
Get a 10 K hunting loot solo (currently dreaming) - still dreaming... I guess I will try harder in 2021
Get back to doing my entropia youtube channel (currently looking for my microphone) - sorta got this ... though 2021 will be much better as well.

How did everyone else do on their 2020 entropia goals?

Happy 2020 :)

• Level 60 Animal Looter for a double unlock (Currently 50.4, progress is slow, but Codex helps);
  • 300 HP (297 now so should be trivial);
  • Finish as many old missions as I can before they get removed - Caperon, Neomex, Feffox, Sumima, Berycled, Silver Atrox and Maffoid 5 as a minimum target;
  • Level 80 Cryo Hit to unlock Intuition (only 59 now, this one is probably too ambitious).

I'm offline and away from home so can't check exactly, but:
  • Looter going even slower than I thought, might just make 55 by new year.
  • HP easy, on 304 now I think.
  • Completed all the mentioned missions and quite a few more besides. Very pleased with how that went, though this is one reason why Looter didn't go up as much as I'd hoped. Other important profs like Evader did benefit however.
  • 80 Cryo too much to ask, as I thought. Close to 70 now, will probably get there by new year. Got an unlimited Cryo 8 chip in the summer, which has helped a lot.

Mike's Goal

- Level 60 Prospector (Done reached lvl 63 prospector)
- Unlock Commando (Done reached lvl 101 laser Pistoler)
- 250 HP (Done reached 297 HP)

Almost the end of a year which everyone was waiting prolly to end soon :p
Seems i have achieved my goals of 2020 :)

Been a fantastic year for me.
Got some nice loots this year, 1st 1k+ (just for me) on Mulmuns in shared, someone shoot my mob once, got the SK plate (2.5k), got a nice drone Elite 8k+.
As professions, i reached lvl 74, at almost 300k skills, (i have a really balanced avatar on all professions), got commando and hp started to jump insane.
I did crafted EP4 like an insane, lost, won, lost. Dont do it.
For the 2021 goals, one of my 1st is to get buy some UL weapon and stick to huning until i get kill strike.
Annnnnnnnnnddd of course, i wish to deposit fewer, MA is killing me with returns.

PS: I did my 1st withdraw this year so i guess things are working.

Last edited:
Been a year with both ups and downs, but in average quite ok.
I did unlock Scientist, Scavenging and DSK. Still loooong way to go to unlock Intuition though (working on Evader to trigger it).
Loot have been ok, several ok hofs, a +360 ESI, UL ASG-12 and some other ok stuff.
2021 will be a different kind of year, probably gonna do B2B again. ;)

My goals:
Finally convincing Mindark that space could be lucrative for them and that space updates are much cheaper then planet side updates, considering they dont have to do much graphics ;)

200+ Intelligence (if codex rollout doesnt stop me first)
400+ Health (if Mindark doesnt give me space content for motherships)
700k+ total skillpoints
229 Intelligence - check
393 Health - 413 Health with rings - half check ;)
696k total skillpoints - nearly there

On to 2021 :D

My goal for 2021 ? not coming back to Eu ? since i jumped into crypto currency game i realized all the money ive wasted in entropia when i could have made so Much on game like Chainz arena or other crypto game ? but hey thats the life and i did Enjoy my 7-8 years in eu but last 2 years got me bored nothing exciting was added so i needed to move on ! Hope you guys achieve your goal for myself im mot playing but always keep an eye on the forum maybe one Day something Will make me Come back !

John jburn666 Burn !

i have a few :
Single Hunting ATH on a Dasp
350 HP
Break even for once in my EU life for 12 months bankroll of 24k USD.
Loot a nice UL item
Get my Family back playing EU..

Back