Entropia Gold's NEW Event: HOFF's HOF OFF - 5 Land Areas & 5 Different Mobs!

Tick tock tick tock ⏰

Event ending soon!

Go get that last HOF for HOFF ???

If is the last, i must register :D Kerawan Kerham Maddahy

If is the last, i must register :D Kerawan Kerham Maddahy
Get it get it!! Just a few days left on this event. Fingers crossed someone hits a HOF ending in a '0' or a '7' or starting with a '3' '8' or '9', or better yet, both!! Huge winnings!

GL this last little bit, hope you enjoyed the event.

Was offline for the most, only restarted playing couple of weeks ago, but I like the concept, is fun.

Time is running out! Don't let that HOF run away! Get those golden lights before its too late!

???

One HOF is all it takes, only a few days left, will you capture it? No regrets! You can do it! ?

???

I'm trying for hte HOF, even bribing with pills but they don't like drugs :LOL:

This event will end by the end of the day on April 13th, 2021

Any HOFs April 14th 00:00 UTC and on, will not count

index.php

Lucky on the last Event day :D

index.php

Lucky on the last Event day :D

GZ on getting a HOF, but I do want to point out that this came almost 9 hours after the event had officially ended. The post right above yours states: "Any HOFs April 14th 00:00 UTC and on, will not count"

Which is a real bummer! If I were in your shoes I'd be frustrated that I missed it!

I'll be on later tonight, let's chat about it, and see if we can work something out. I hate for you to go home empty handed, so let's see if we can come up with a compromise.

Lets work out a prize that's fair. Give us both time to think about it.

Cheers

GZ on getting a HOF, but I do want to point out that this came almost 9 hours after the event had officially ended. The post right above yours states: "Any HOFs April 14th 00:00 UTC and on, will not count"

Which is a real bummer! If I were in your shoes I'd be frustrated that I missed it!

I'll be on later tonight, let's chat about it, and see if we can work something out. I hate for you to go home empty handed, so let's see if we can come up with a compromise.

Lets work out a prize that's fair. Give us both time to think about it.

Cheers

yea I am hopefully!
I hunted so often in your LAs after I registered here for this Event.
I never hit a HOF...
Damn that realy sucks...

yea I am hopefully!
I hunted so often in your LAs after I registered here for this Event.
I never hit a HOF...
Damn that realy sucks...
I hear you mate! Which is why I didn't tell you to just go "kick rocks". I want to be fair with you. But I also think its worth considering the question: "After an event has ended, how long should the promoter be liable to pay prizes on new entries after the event has ended?"

Some would say never. But, like I say, if I were in your shoes I'd be frustrated and bummed out! Especially if I had been trying a lot!

If this event were a format similar to Mayhem, where you were competing against other people with scores etc, I definitely would hold the line and not allow anything to come in after the fact. Doing so in an event format like Mayhem would impact others, and it would be my duty as event coordinator to ensure peoples' scores weren't subject to change after an event has ended.

This event is not like Mayhem, and you weren't competing against others, which is why I empathize with your situation. And its why I'm willing to make an exception, giving you a prize doesn't hurt any other participants in this event.

Heres what I want to do. I want to go home tonight, after work, and pull up all the globals from when this event started and when it ended. I can see how many globals you got during the entire thing, and get an idea of the dedication you put in. From there, I think a reward should match the level of effort you put in. The more globals, the higher reward im inclined to give you, the less globals the lower.

I just can't access that stuff right at this moment. I will be on a lot the next few days, so we'll meet up. We'll discuss it, and I'll try and be as fair as I can with you.

Thank you for showing your support! I'm okay with bending the rules a bit for ya, given your situation and how close you were to the end date.

See you soon.

Please register Chukano WrenchCrowbar Crowbar plz

just saying
Yes, unfortunately this event ended on April 13th, 2021.

There is a new event, GoldGrinder, that replaced this event. Details about GoldGrinder can be seen by either clicking on my Signature, or clicking here :)

Back