Entropia Gold's NEW Event: HOFF's HOF OFF - 5 Land Areas & 5 Different Mobs!

Hit up any of the 5 Land Areas for your Chance to WIN OVER 9,000 PED with your HOF:
Medusa's Head - Deino Island (scipulor)
OLA#02 - Atrox Paradise
OLA#30 - Combibo and Berycled Stalker
OLA#39 - Atrox Zone

OLA#50 - That Freaking Cold Place (neconu)

Please register: Avalon Butterfly Erupter

Register me please.

IGN: Miss Gloria Hugo

Pls register me.

ingame: Sebastian HeadshooterGT Matkowski

#2 for me
index.php

Please register 'Overcooked OC Panda' :)

A lot of info for me to sort through, but I think I get - just hunt and when I hof I'll get some nice bonus depending on the details.

Register : Davin Trooper Felth

A lot of info for me to sort through, but I think I get - just hunt and when I hof I'll get some nice bonus depending on the details.

Register : Davin Trooper Felth

Honestly the rules are really simple. To qualify for a prize you need a 400+ pedder on Combibo and Berycleds, Neconu you need 450+ and on Trox and Scip it takes a 500 pedder and bigger. Once you get a qualifying global just reference the 6 different tables (at least 3-5 of the tables are bound to apply) add up each PED won from the tables to calculate your total prize. Peoples' prizes have generally been ranging from 300 - 2000 PED lately. I just paid out a 325 and 1250 pedder today for a couple 500 PED HOFs over the weekend (Chronos got a 504 HOF on Trox followed up by a 507 HOF on Trox). Gonna post those payouts here shortly.

Anyways, best of luck! There's been a lot of winners and I've paid out over 10k PEDs since the event began less than a month ago! :p Not exactly sure how long I'm gonna run this thing... But we'll see :D People seem to be enjoying it, and the allure of some really big prizes keeps the grind interesting. It should run for another month or two at least I expect. Currently no end date sate.

GL!

Thanks that does explain it well for me! cheers

GZ to Chronos for hitting TWO MORE HOFs!! He scored a 504 and 507 PED HOF on Atrox a Day Ago and WON another 1,575 PED for his "HOFFs"!

index.php

index.php

That's 3 HOFs Chronos has scored in the past 3 weeks, bringing his grand total of WINNINGS to a NICE 3,660 PED Total!! HUGE GZ Chronos!

The WINNINGS are REAL!

This event has paid out over 10,000 PED in just 1 Month!
What are you waiting for?

If loot feels "slow" hunting elsewhere, maybe it's time you try your luck over at one of 5 different participating Land Areas. You can hunt Atrox, Scipulor, Neconu, Berycled & Combibo Stalkers. Tons of great options!

Medusa's Head - Deino Island (scipulor)

OLA#02 - Atrox Paradise
OLA#30 - Combibo and Berycled Stalker
OLA#39 - Atrox Zone
OLA#50 - That Freaking Cold Place (neconu)

Note: OLA #39 Atrox Zone has been listed for sale, but is STILL part of this event until it is sold

- Any globals on the day the land is sold will count for this event
- NO other land areas are being sold
- OLA#02 is being kept by me (Atrox Land) so you will always have Atrox to hunt even after #39 is sold :p
- OLA#39 will remain part of this event until you get further notice
- Everyone will be notified on this thread once OLA#39 has been sold so you can move over to OLA#02 (if you're not already hunting there, but still feel free to hunt OLA#39 it has some nice features and different scenery than #02, its just your preference right now)
- The sales thread is in the sales section of PCF,
link here if you're at all curious

Last edited:
Please sign me up! Micheva Rhizosis Sacramento

Huge GZ to Jojo who was out hunting Neconu today at OLA#50 That Freaking Cold Place, where she hit a 763 PED HOF on a Neconu Mature!

index.php

The WINNINGS are REAL!

If loot feels "slow" hunting elsewhere, maybe it's time you try your luck over at one of 5 different participating Land Areas. You can hunt Atrox, Scipulor, Neconu, Berycled & Combibo Stalkers. Tons of great options!

5 - Participating Land Areas
Scipulor -> Medusa's Head - Deino Island
Atrox -> OLA#02 - Atrox Paradise
Combibo / Berycled -> OLA#30 - Combibo and Berycled Stalker
Atrox -> OLA#39 - Atrox Zone
Neconu -> OLA#50 - That Freaking Cold Place

GZ to Ryder Who joined this event just 24 hours ago and snagged a 1k Uber out at OLA#50 That Freaking Cold Place! He landed himself another bonus +210 PED!

index.php

The WINNINGS are REAL!

5 - Participating Land Areas
Scipulor -> Medusa's Head - Deino Island
Atrox -> OLA#02 - Atrox Paradise
Combibo / Berycled -> OLA#30 - Combibo and Berycled Stalker
Atrox -> OLA#39 - Atrox Zone
Neconu -> OLA#50 - That Freaking Cold Place

Funny, simple and interesting event!
Register me [Igor Kromas Guk]

Back