Entropia hunter - a statistics tool for hunting

Entropia Hunter suddenly fails to execute.
im trying to erase all related files and run them again.
i cant find it in the programData folder or AppData folder, can you tell me the data folder path?

Entropia Hunter suddenly fails to execute.
im trying to erase all related files and run them again.
i cant find it in the programData folder or AppData folder, can you tell me the data folder path?
Check in the windows "Event viewer" , there you should be able to see the error.

Else all data is in windows registry: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\EntropiaTools\EntropiaHunter

Come to discord server and I'll help you https://discord.gg/tvgwk5TtT4

"이벤트 메모" 창을 사용하면 오류를 볼 수 있습니다.

그렇지 않은 모든 데이터는 Windows에 있습니다: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\EntropiaTools\EntropiaHunter

Discord 서버로 가면 좋을 것 같습니다 https://discord.gg/tvgwk5TtT4
there was a problem with registry data 'automatic_screens hot_limit'.

so i deleted it and created a new value, and it ran normally and solved it.

there was a problem with registry data 'automatic_screens hot_limit'.

so i deleted it and created a new value, and it ran normally and solved it.
Alright! I will look into this and fix it, so it wont happen again. Thank you for reporting back!

I updated EntropiaHunter v1.3.26:
  • Added scope and sights to weapons (included in total decay).
  • Added initial costs to session view instead.
thanks for the update.
among the features added this time, can the additional sights feature be modified to select two?
i dont know if choosing one will apply to both, but i think there may be cases where two different sights are used.

thanks for the update.
among the features added this time, can the additional sights feature be modified to select two?
i dont know if choosing one will apply to both, but i think there may be cases where two different sights are used.
Oh yeah you're right, I'll note down a secondary sight

I updated EntropiaHunter v1.3.28:
  • Added feature to view multiple session totals at once.
  • Added secondary sights to weapons.
  • Fixed bug with auto screenshot limit.

With this update the session windows freeze and take very long time to respond. Can u put on the main screen 2 more button (save session / split session) this way no need to go frequently in session windows.

With this update the session windows freeze and take very long time to respond. Can u put on the main screen 2 more button (save session / split session) this way no need to go frequently in session windows.
I will look into this.

I've added a quick menu instead, I've added a task to optimize the loading of sessions.

EntropiaHunter v1.3.29:

docs-features-hunter-session-quick-menu.png

I updated EntropiaHunter v1.3.30:
  • Added extra information on loot in sessions window.
  • Added so global list shows creature name and full loot.
  • Fixed save popup warning.

Feature suggestion that would help me to avoid even more math in my mind. I'll just describe it with following example where new feature is marked with green color:

So two additional % added to each loot summary.

For Shrapnel formulas would be:
  1. 90% = [Shrapnel loot TT value, e.g. 900 PED] / [Total loot TT value, e.g. 1000 PED]
  2. 0.9% = [Shrapnel loot entered MU, e.g. 900 * 1% = 9 PED] / [Total loot TT value, e.g. 1000]

This way it's easy to follow:
  1. Amount of "interesting loot" out of total loot for particular session
  2. More detailed info on how each loot line is affecting overall markup % during the session
    1. In the example above it would be clear that out of total 1.7% markup (which is already displayed in summary) 0.9% is coming from Shrapnel and 0.8% is coming from Spleen Oil
It's now added in the sessions page, so it looks like this:

Code:
*** ITEMS GROUPED ***
Name............................ TT Value (TT %) (MU %)
Shrapnel........................ 195.35 PED (87.44%) (0.17%)
Animal Liver Oil................ 16.00 PED (7.16%) (0.01%)
Soft Hide....................... 6.60 PED (2.95%) (0.01%)
Tier 7 Component................ 2.80 PED (1.25%) (0.00%)
Output Amplifier Component...... 2.40 PED (1.07%) (0.00%)
Second-Rate Cloth Extractor..... 0.14 PED (0.06%) (0.00%)
Basic Leather Extractor......... 0.11 PED (0.05%) (0.00%)

I updated again v1.3.31:
  • Added extended details overlay.
docs-features-overlay-settings.png

I updated again v1.3.32:
  • Optimized memory usage on session page
  • Fixed problem with corrupt configs.

I updated again v1.3.33
  • Added more mining resources.
  • Added critical % in extended overlay.
  • Fixed when unknown loot comes in.

I updated again v1.3.34:
  • Changed so overlays are click-through.

I updated again v1.3.35:
  • Fixed looting iron stone from argunauts.
Next feature to come is alerts on specific item drops.

I fixed a bug last version introduced sorry. v1.3.36:
  • Fixed bug when getting mining resources from creatures.

Last edited:
I updated EntropiaHunter v1.3.37:
  • Added feature to have alerts when special items appear.
docs-features-hunter-alerts.png

I updated EntropiaHunter v1.3.38:
  • Added feature to scan markup window on items.
  • Added so you can create alerts when killing certain creatures.
  • Amps are now enabled as default when adding amps to weapons.

Awesome tool, I use it daily and LOVE IT. I have an ask though..

Can the tool ignore a loot of .80 shrapnel and .40 shrapnel? If I break an enhancer, it calculates that as loot and completes the calculation for the mob, even though I am only halfway through killing it.

It would be wonderful to have that option, so that I could always see exactly how much I spent on a mob, regardless of breaking an enhancer.

I second Madmartigan's request above. I believe this also results in the tool picking up the last mob name in the chat log and listing it as a mob you killed when you receive the .80 shrapnel from the broken enhancer.
I tried the scan markup feature, but after I hit scan and select "yes" to replace the markup. nothing happens. no markup is saved. Anybody else experiencing this?

Can the tool ignore a loot of .80 shrapnel and .40 shrapnel? If I break an enhancer, it calculates that as loot and completes the calculation for the mob, even though I am only halfway through killing it.

It would be wonderful to have that option, so that I could always see exactly how much I spent on a mob, regardless of breaking an enhancer.
I will look into this again, I already debugged it for hours, and it's just impossible to do that when enhancers break, so it must be something else.

But i will have a look again for this.

I second Madmartigan's request above. I believe this also results in the tool picking up the last mob name in the chat log and listing it as a mob you killed when you receive the .80 shrapnel from the broken enhancer.
I tried the scan markup feature, but after I hit scan and select "yes" to replace the markup. nothing happens. no markup is saved. Anybody else experiencing this?
Does it write the correct name and % for the markup?

btw. there is a discord channel for my tools here: https://discord.gg/tvgwk5TtT4

I totally found the error ... I will correct this!

So the bug was that when I was debugging this, add manually added a line like this:

2024-04-30 17:36:48 [System] [] Your enhancer Medical Tool Heal Enhancer 2 on your Omegaton Fast Aid FAP-90 broke. You have 45 enhancers remaining on the item. You received 0.4000 PED Shrapnel.

And this line can't in anyway trigger a killed creature, but what I didn't notice was just before this line was:

2024-04-30 17:36:48 [System] [] You received Shrapnel x (4000) Value: 0.4000 PED

.. So yeah, you were correct and I was half correct 😂

Last edited:
I updated EntropiaHunter v1.3.39:
  • Fixed bug when enhancers break.
So this fix will add the shrapnel looted from enhancers breaking to the next killed creature.

Last edited:
I updated EntropiaHunter v1.3.39:
  • Fixed bug when enhancers break.
So this fix will add the shrapnel looted from enhancers breaking to the next killed creature.
Man that’s so awesome! Thank you for the fix! Best tracking tool on the market 😎

I released a quick update for amps: v1.3.40
  • Added Mayhem MF-Amplifier Beta (L).

Amazing tracker, i would like to request 2 features:

1- The ability to rename the sessions and to group them together.
2- The mu return is kinda hard to read, can we add a new field on returns that read +x peds on mu? the same that we have on tt return.

Thank you for the amazing work, I use the tracker everyday.

Back