Entropia hunter - a statistics tool for hunting

woodydrn

Old
Caroline Carr Barlan
Hi There,

I created a tool you might like. It's called Entropia hunter, it's a powerful statistics tool that allows users to track their progress and performance while hunting in Entropia Universe.
Providing detailed information on kills, weapon and ammo usage, and other key data. Entropia Hunter allows users to optimize their hunting strategies and improve their chances of success.
Whether you're a casual player or a hardcore hunter, Entropia Hunter is the perfect tool for helping you get the most out of your hunting experience.

The tools is not free, it's $6.99.
You can get it at www.entropia-tools.com

Some of the features included:
  • Tracking total winnings / loss.
  • Tracking ammo use, cost and decay.
  • Tracking creature type and names.
  • Tracking skills.
  • Automatic weapon selection.
  • Supporting DoT (damage over time) weapons.
  • Total loot list.
  • Total loot grouped.
  • Highscores list with filtering.
  • Graphs for winnings / loss.
  • Overlay for streaming or if you only have one screen.
  • Automatic screenshots of all globals or higher.
  • Saving all sessions.

entropia-hunter1.png

entropia-hunter2.png
entropia-hunter4.png

entropia-hunter5.png
entropia-hunter6.1.png
entropia-hunter10.png

Last edited:
Looks good, always good to see the number of tools available for players expanding. Out of interest, how are you capturing the mob name and maturity? just OCR? And as a side note: I notice there was a miss-capture in the creature list in your screenshots, it might be worth allowing users to rename those entries and then record a mapping of (incorrect_name -> translation) so the app can learn as the user updates it.

Looks good, always good to see the number of tools available for players expanding. Out of interest, how are you capturing the mob name and maturity? just OCR? And as a side note: I notice there was a miss-capture in the creature list in your screenshots, it might be worth allowing users to rename those entries and then record a mapping of (incorrect_name -> translation) so the app can learn as the user updates it.
Yes it's done with OCR, but it rarely gets it wrong, maybe 1-2 in 500 kills. But as you say, yes that could be done ;)

Looks really good! :) Does the program send any data to you, or is it completely offline?

I like the overall data breakdown of this tool. Looks good overall. Does it capture enhancer breakage?

I like the overall data breakdown of this tool. Looks good overall. Does it capture enhancer breakage?
Not at the moment, at the moment you have to put in ammo usage on weapons, so if you dont have any enhancers left you would have to change the weapon config. Is this why you want this feature? or what would you need it for?

Well, Enhancer burn is a significant contributor to overall return. since they are ~300% MU, at 0.80 TT each, and you get a chat log notification when one breaks. So you can figure out how many enhancers you burn per hunt. and also, you can easily calculate because each slot adds 10% dmg you increase decay/ammo burn by 10% per dmg enh slot.

Well, Enhancer burn is a significant contributor to overall return. since they are ~300% MU, at 0.80 TT each, and you get a chat log notification when one breaks. So you can figure out how many enhancers you burn per hunt. and also, you can easily calculate because each slot adds 10% dmg you increase decay/ammo burn by 10% per dmg enh slot.
Yes I see, so I added that feature too - not sure if it's needed for other than damage enhancers though?

I agree and I Don’t think armor or fap enhancer breakage will contribute significantly to overall return.

I added a feature to auto complete decay and ammo burn on weapons too

I added a feature to auto complete decay and ammo burn on weapons too

Would be nice to auto-add amps and other attachments too (scopes, sights, etc).

Take care,
BBB

I added feature to showing markup and saving to excel format too

entropia-hunter4.png

Last edited:
Possible to add a breakdown per mob type of the stats?

As in;

Armax Young:
avg DPP/kill: 3.243
avg misses/kill: 2.34
avg evades/kill: 1.2
avg shots/kill: 11
total DPP: 3.22
total shots: 283766
total kills: 8273
shrapnel per loot: 78%
muscle oil per loot: 20%
Tier comp 1 per loot: 1%
(L) item drop: 0.95%
UL item drop: 0.05%

Armax Mature:
etc...
etc...
etc...

Proteron Stalker:
etc...
etc...
etc...

Just some further ideas ;)

Looks great!

I've been busy creating new features for the session.

1) Sessions could be saved only before, but now you can view all sessions.
2) Load older sessions up and continue.
3) Split the session up, useful if you're changing area in-game, and want to start over without deleting the complete session.

entropia-hunter8.png

Last edited:
All amps have been added to auto complete.

Another mayor thing i need to know. Other add ons that track loot have next problem. So when i equip excavator to mine the nodes that i find every time i excavate ore or en matter the loot tracking program counts it as a shot or as a mob killed so i have to pause the tracking excavate my node than unpause logging. Have u tested ur tracker for this? if not can u please check if mined ore will be counted in the loot and in the profitability at the end of run.

another thing is program i use now doesn't track probes dropped or decay from tools but it counts pore mined as a loot gained and increases profitability but actually sometimes u loose when mining .

Thank you for ur time :)

It's been quite a while since I mined, but I'm sure that the tracker counts the loot from it. I could create a feature to skip all mining loot though. I will have some time this weekend to look at it. Stay tuned ;)

So there is a feature to "skip all mining loot" in the settings now.

Hi There,

I created a tool you might like. It's called Entropia hunter, it's a powerful statistics tool that allows users to track their progress and performance while hunting in Entropia Universe.
Providing detailed information on kills, weapon and ammo usage, and other key data. Entropia Hunter allows users to optimize their hunting strategies and improve their chances of success.
Whether you're a casual player or a hardcore hunter, Entropia Hunter is the perfect tool for helping you get the most out of your hunting experience.

The tools is not free, it's $4.99.
You can get it at www.entropia-tools.com

Some of the features included:
  • Tracking total winnings / loss.
  • Tracking ammo use, cost and decay.
  • Tracking creature type and names.
  • Tracking skills.
  • Automatic weapon selection.
  • Total loot list.
  • Total loot grouped.
  • Highscores list with filtering.
  • Graphs for winnings / loss.
  • Overlay for streaming or if you only have one screen.
  • Automatic screenshots of all globals or higher.
  • Saving all sessions.

entropia-hunter1.png

entropia-hunter5.png
entropia-hunter3.png

That looks seriously rather cool! Defo looks like it's worth the coffee fee. Well done! It must have taken ages to code it all up and get it working right!

Nice one!

Wistrel

This looks great. Does it still use OCR? Or Chat log now?

It's a nice tool, any chance it it could also ignore explosive projectiles & Metal res ? I keep forgetting to stop it when I make my rocket launcher ammo.

Last edited:
I was actually notified about that some days ago, and i was trying to find a grenade launcher but couldn't. I'm not sure what the chat log writes about it. Maybe you can help me with a cutout of chat.log when you fire this? Does it just show "You inflicted xxx points of damage" many times or?

I don't have any issues with it recording the grenade launcher shots, it works really well, for reference I am using Vrex2000 SGA. My problem is I craft exp ammo between hunts and the ammo & metal res is being added to the loot list, I tried pausing but it just picks it up from the chat log when I unpause.

Back