entropia investment fund status

Society
Skillin Villains
Earl Von Kippler
Does anyone have any hard data about what happened with the Entropia Investment Fund? I'm assuming it collapsed, but I didn't see anything about that. I no longer have access to the site or forum and was curious about the status of the fund.

I'm assuming all my shares area now worthless, but if I could get confirmation on what happened at least I'll have closure. I'd prefer my PEDs back, but that seems unlikely.

Who owns the LAs now? As far as I remember they had at least 1 LA.

untill today several devidents have been payed and as far as Im concerned the fund is still up and running, Im one of investors in the fund. But I guess the fund manager culd show up a bit more than he does, but I know hes running a IRL business that takes alot of time also.

It looks fine at the beginning of the year, not sure about now.
Last thread about it there are some of investors shows up in the page 2 and 3 saying still getting dividends early this year

Last time he logged into this forum was May 2011.

I used to warn about investment funds, but after the old "Richard Devil" business, I CBA.

Website is still running so maybe he just doesnt visit PCF any more? :dunno:

http://www.eifund.net/T3/

Well, I haven't seen a single dividend since the first two distributions. I own around 10 shares. I'm sure I've got some PEDs coming to me. I was one of the first to invest, but haven't heard anything for years.

Bumping this one, it seemed to be the thread with most recent mention of EiFund.
It would be nice to hear from someone with some insight in the status for sure.
I just noticed that OLA #44 is currently for sale in auction by the fund manager account...

Bumping this one, it seemed to be the thread with most recent mention of EiFund.
It would be nice to hear from someone with some insight in the status for sure.
I just noticed that OLA #44 is currently for sale in auction by the fund manager account...

Wow, that's shady.

Back