Entropia Let it Rock: It's a way of Life

Had fun watching it :)

If only they'd needed a vid for something like this, I might have put something together myself ;)

New Updated version added

Hey guys I have updated the first post so it shows the new version of my entry :)

Version 3 now uploaded

hey guys, put a new version of my movie up, not much has changed in it, just polished a little more.

Said it before and I will say it again,,,fricken sweet vid mate :thumbup:

You have my vote anyday :D

Excellent video, definitely up there with the best, great work Warpath :)

Def my favourite video ... well done mate:D

Final version now entered

awesome m8, its quality right through , it showes what u can do in game, it fits with the track, it makes EU look fun , it has me in it . Its a winner!!

:yay:

Great stuff mate as previously stated. Still my favourite.

From memory you were the first to realise the concept of more of a tutorial style to the movie.
As far as Im concerned the rest have pretty much "borrowed" the idea.

Good luck champ :thumbup:

Last edited:
thanks slash, I'm glad I could get such a good looking avatar out there for the public to see :)

thanks again mac, this has been one of the reasons I have been absent for alot of the wof stuff lately, so Now I will have some more free time :)

I really like the final version ... you did a great job with this video for sure, and I can see it being a contender. ;)

wow loved it! gl!

This final version really kicks collective asses.
It's screaming to be looked at in HD quality.

WP for the top place :yay:

GL mate,
Rap

thanks rap, I am blown away by the quality of the other entrys coming out atm, and very proud of what our little community has produced, good luck to everyone and I am really excited to see the final product from Mom as well as Snapnet and Bambucco

OoOOOoo I like this one TOO !!
This song is going to drive me mad, though. :wise: :eek:

Nice, entry Warpath !! :thumbup:

I saw this and promptly gave up :) Awesome work Warpath :)

thanks, if I hadn't have made it already when Mr Chips and InGames prductions brought theirs out I probly wouldn't have bothered

wow really nice vid mate.

Back