Entropia Let it Rock: My Virtual Life

nayukimai

Young
Society
EntropiaXtreme
Nayuki Mai Shiori
Here is my 1st try :)

Official MindArk Video competition using Kevin Rudolf "Let it Rock" song and actual in-game recording of my favorite mmorpg, Entropia Universe, Planet Calypso. The video depicts small stories that go along with the song lyrics with very minimum editing. This video was created using the free software FRAPS and Windows Movie Maker and the help of many friends and Entropia game players.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fqeP0uCK1g

I hope you all like :D

Great Video Mai!! Keep up the good work!! :D

Amazing :)

MAI 2 WIN! :D

woot woot awesome video. 5 stars :D

Bot scenes were cool :thumbup:

I liked all of it, well done! :wtg:

REALLY well done with the ingame scenes linked to the lyrics! (I loved the "my aim is true" and boom PVP kill). Hands down the best I have seen that isn't just a rehash of the promotional video!

:yay:

I have to agree ... it's the best so far hands down! :D

TY so much...this is the 1st time i entered a video in a competition...still vage in some of the technical stuff, lol. I just got a crash course in how to convert my crappy .wmv (for ppl who don't know, like me, this means, windows movie video) into a "higher" mp4 quality and after an hour of been uploaded to Youtube is now available in HQ...yey! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltGq5FRDQ

TY so much for your comments :ahh:

great job mai!!!

:yay::yay::yay:

heeh just watched it again...and again great job mai..

and ofc a bump for a great soc mate
:wtg::wtg::wtg:

Awesome video, love the story line you got going on there ;)

ty for all the good comments :)

mmmmmh....bump :D

Nice Vid

Hey Nayukimai,
Nice video there. I'm glad to see someone editing to what the song is saying, which is something I tried to do myself. Well, which is something I always try to do with music videos.
The video was quiet interesting and I really think you should keep it up. :cool:

:eek: looking up to you actually...ty :)

Back