Entropia Merchandise

My|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Hello, we have been looking at our Entropia merch store and I think it needs a little bit of an update ;) ( https://store.entropiauniverse.com/ )

Is there any merch you felt you have been missing from our merch store? Or is there anything you would like us to change with the merch we already have? Please tell me! I would love to hear what you feel would be nice to get from the store in the future.

Best regards

My Antonsson
Community Relations Manager

Some Jumpers might be nice for winter :D. Maybe just me but I really love some of the old(and new) artwork for this game, it could be nice to have some posters or something to frame for peoples gaming rooms :D - (3d printed models could be nice too) just some ideas that come to mind :)

If you had mini figurines, of high quality, I'd buy them all. Seriously, I'd love to get a collection of mobs to display.

As for clothing or other branded items, maybe a jacket or a beanie.

In game merch? You guys should release some cosmetic limited in game items. You would have no trouble selling some digital wearable clothing that was sold on your webshop.

mini figures, any collectibles like that. Plushie even - I remember when Molisk were cute and thought that would be a good idea.
Make a Displate : www.displate.com

I also recommend branching out with more than just the E from entropia and promote the mobs, locations, characters, anything in-game related.

Maybe have some planet specific items also (incl Caly), some or all planet partners might be interested.

Soft hoodies (Sizes S-5XL) Dark Blue/Black with White "Entropia" logo
Sweat pants (Sizes S-5XL) Dark Blue/Black with White "Entropia" logo
Entropia scarfs
Entropia underwear
Entropia Gaming Glasses (Similar to Gunnar Vayper Shades) ;).
Key rings
Phone Cases
Figurines - Make it not only webshop based, but for example if you complete a repeatable codex XX amount of times on a particular mob you'll be able to redeem a figurine of it in RL.
Water bottles - Advertise Entropia in the gym? Why not :D

I would gladly order an EU theme notebook/personal organizer/diary, a pen with the game logo and some figurines, plushies and posters as well.

Ahhh... and a mini crafting terminal replica of course :)

Last edited:
I tried order the coffee mug some time ago, let's try again

404 Page Not Found
The page you requested does not exist

The need for adding more items when you only got 3 items,, and 1 is broken and never fixed???
I want the coffee mug

Grimfrost makes some decent military style jackets and cargo pants that have some interesting designs and logos on them. Their designs aren't overbearing and more design related and probably good conversation starters plus the material quality is great. Another game I can't mention here had shirts based on the corporations that made ships and equipment in the game. Omegaton logo brand items inside out and outside the Entropia Universe so to speak would be interesting.

There are always phone and tablet cases but you can go down an endless rabbit hole with all the variations out there.

Whatever you do I would showcase the really good design and art associated with Entropia as well as some nostalgic items for us old timers. I still get a kick out of my magazine and posters.

Change the amount of shipping time o_O

I wouldn't mind a cool big ass poster with all the mobs tho

Last edited:
If you had mini figurines, of high quality, I'd buy them all. Seriously, I'd love to get a collection of mobs to display.

As for clothing or other branded items, maybe a jacket or a beanie.

In game merch? You guys should release some cosmetic limited in game items. You would have no trouble selling some digital wearable clothing that was sold on your webshop.

An option to add an in game version of a physical item would be so cool. Being able to get the physical hoodie i have just ordered, delivered in game for my avatar too would rock. Provided it wasn't too labour intensive for devs and didn't take away from future releases

im thinkin EU onesies facemasks and jugs so we never have to get out of our chair! its my biggest problem =p

POSTERS!

MA already had a variety of merchandise items (GamesCon 2007 giveaways):
index.php

Those old 2007 T-Shirts are of surprisingly good, heavy, thick quality. they are still in daily use today, over 13 years later now.
(Wifey still looks gorgeous in hers! It underlines her silhouette after a short round in the dryer, hehe!)
Do IN NO WAY consider trying to save 10 cents by reducing their quality!
We already make so many compromises to quality ingame, I wont pay hard money for second-rate RL items.
Else your advertising item ends as cleaning rag shortly after, with a pissed customer, who paid 20$ for the rag.
Okay, this has been a looong time before you showed up.

MA should consider to present The Art of PE (yes, PE! because EU lost alot of charme with the reduced efforts to artwork, and yes, PE is way too small for a comparable book of artwork, but you get the idea...).

I may reveal a secret here, but we miss a MAP!
Actually, in 2004 or so, i printed and laminated the first Entropia Pioneers map in 120x120 cm (Eudoria only!).
Offer a hi-resolution map with mob spawn locations and density, points-of-interest, etc., and you can make a living on selling this map, until the ingame map gets overhauled in 2038 (hint hint!).

Last edited:
300x300bb-60.jpg

The new EU soundtrack album by Elias Holmlid as an actual CD set, coming with a colourful, say, 24- or 32-page booklet of Entropian images, design, and art (with the opportunity to include lots of promotional stuff, from leaflets to videos).

Plus, sorely missed, anything Furlocky...

index.php

Last edited:
POSTERS!

MA already had a variety of merchandise items (GamesCon 2007 giveaways):
index.php

Those old 2007 T-Shirts are of surprisingly good, heavy, thick quality. they are still in daily use today, over 13 years later now.

Ohhh reprint ..reprint!!

I would love to have a copy of those posters and figurines.

( What mob is that whale looking one on left poster? I'm thinking it could be 2 mobs possibly, I am not sure though )

Silk shirts and cashmere hoodies

( What mob is that whale looking one on left poster? I'm thinking it could be 2 mobs possibly, I am not sure though )

Here you go:

Mousemats, figurines of mobs as many have said, also the metal coins you did as event some years ago with mobs on them was quite cool.

As many allready said here figurines and posters had been nice . Also like the PE idea with things from the good old days . There is so much u can fill this shop with :)

Back