Entropia Merchandise

I want a "I passed on Compet!" t-shirt ;)

I remember that. Is that still around somewhere?

That is old Port Atlantis, before the Typhon blast. (Avas could still lie down...)

I remember making some screenies of the museum myself for keepers, however in an odd format and stored I don′t know where exactly atm.

To my knowledge, nothing the like on new Caly.

it would miss a magnetic map to buy at the webshop, and sticky icons of monsters / ores to loot/buy/codex last stage reward .

This is the second day of this thread and nobody requested a mankini yet...

And no, I don't request that now :D

Hello, we have been looking at our Entropia merch store and I think it needs a little bit of an update ;) ( https://store.entropiauniverse.com/ )

Is there any merch you felt you have been missing from our merch store? Or is there anything you would like us to change with the merch we already have? Please tell me! I would love to hear what you feel would be nice to get from the store in the future.

Best regards

My Antonsson
Community Relations Manager

You may find it useful to read through the above thread, and improve your parcel tracking and posting procedures before expanding the range that you sell.

Maybe I'm just old and salty but...focus on the game then you can go merch-crazy...

3D figurines would be in high demand from. Just make sure that what you implement is feasible and not make people wait years for their order.

remembering the figurines from 2007:
i really like them.
nevertheless, the painting was very slapdash, presumably a "you get what you pay for" problem.
that was okay for a freebie giveaway.

but if i pay like 10-20$ for a figurine, then i expect a completely different class of quality.

Maybe I'm just old and salty but...focus on the game then you can go merch-crazy...

Doing merch is a really easy way of bringing in extra revenue and has an additional PR benefit due to increased brand awareness.

In EU's case both of these things will be very low-level, but it's still a net benefit and is ultimately good for the company and for the game.

Figurines - Make it not only webshop based, but for example if you complete a repeatable codex XX amount of times on a particular mob you'll be able to redeem a figurine of it in RL.

Definitely, would love some sort of real life 'prize' for killing an epic amount of a mob.

Anatomically correct Boorum male figurine.

Life sized blow up doll maybe? I'm sure the ladies would LOVE it

How ambitious do you want to be? ?

Is there any merch you felt you have been missing from our merch store? Or is there anything you would like us to change with the merch we already have? Please tell me! I would love to hear what you feel would be nice to get from the store in the future.

I have some ideas if someone can tell me how I can upload images to the forum these days?

I have some ideas if someone can tell me how I can upload images to the forum these days?
I think you need to go to the Gallery tab, then add new image (at the menu bar thing) then select a category.

remembering the figurines from 2007:
i really like them.
nevertheless, the painting was very slapdash, presumably a "you get what you pay for" problem.
that was okay for a freebie giveaway.

but if i pay like 10-20$ for a figurine, then i expect a completely different class of quality.

I am not allowed to say name of game, but one other game had a like super printed quality in 3D of one the bosses in the game.

This i could want in the webstore, like a 3D print of my avatar, boss, one of the mobs etc. unlimited possibilities.

This is a long time ago, so i do not remember much of price but it was on the upper end of almost way to much. The figurine would arrive in a glass capsule.

I am not allowed to say name of game, but one other game had a like super printed quality in 3D of one the bosses in the game.

This i could want in the webstore, like a 3D print of my avatar, boss, one of the mobs etc. unlimited possibilities.

This is a long time ago, so i do not remember much of price but it was on the upper end of almost way to much. The figurine would arrive in a glass capsule.

Yeah I have a model of one of my ships from another game that shall not be named here. It's a really detailed high quality desktop model and reminds me of the digital version sitting in my hangar. World War Robot articulated figurines are pretty damn cool as well, I could see a Vanguard or Warlock making a cool articulated figurine or even some of the other bots around the verse.

I was also thinking they could reach out to the player base to help design limited edition shirts or other gear in some way. People use a lot of design skills within the mechanics of the game why not tap into that outside of it too.

Models of Motherships, Privateers, Quads, Sleipnirs and other Vehicles would be amazing.

Models of Motherships, Privateers, Quads, Sleipnirs and other Vehicles would be amazing.
This would be really cool!
I'd add avatars, mini statues but showing armors :D
I'd get a rascal and a nemesis, the armors I had 14 years ago :D

Reactions: Geo
3D figurines would be in high demand from. Just make sure that what you implement is feasible and not make people wait years for their order.

Well, they have the 3D models. Throw it in a 3D printer and get someone to paint them.... ???? profit.

nope, prophet. profit is the guy in stockings! :laugh:

unknown.png

I'd do a TShirt with:

Got LAG? We are working on it.
Soon.

I would love an T-Shirts saying:

boom hof , you got an ESI (sad face)
Why are you sad?
The implant is empty!

Edit:

Additional info, there are solutions for random text on shirts, maybe take use of this. Have choices on x amounts of Entropia Quotas.
Could be on more merchandise then just T-shirts, like cups, hoods.. well you name it.

Last edited:
I wuld love to see 3D printed Creatures like arenatrox

Hello, we have been looking at our Entropia merch store and I think it needs a little bit of an update ;) ( https://store.entropiauniverse.com/ )

As others have said above, Figurines ( in various sizes) but of high quality would be something I would myself be interested in.

Also wearable are cool as the way i see it, its free advertising for yourself if people wear them out. Anything that would attract more eyeballs would be gr8 from marketing perspective. Either that. or something innovative which would make people notice the object immediately.

Cheers

Back