Entropia News Network Recriuting Active Players

Now, for those wondering if there are better rewards on ENN...
Yes, there are better rewards but you have to really earn them.

I don't want to brag too much but.
Just a few hours ago, ENN prepared an Awards Ceremony for their hardworking members. If you start shining on the soc, you may be given a jacket as a reward, just like I was. (The excuse for that one was that, as a photographer, I appeared on most pictures and I needed to "look good"). Or like Larkin, you can work on the site, and receive the same thankful reward.

Now, if you write enough interesting articles or boost ENN's growth, you may be given a Master Coat, just like this fortunate ENN reporter.

Alexander Bork
Vice President and
Entropian Journalist

Of course, we aren't giving Master Coats to our Trainees. :laugh:
Watch ENN's "Articles" section and read anything by Alexander Bork,
you'll see one reason for this gift.

Interested? Join us, and if you work really hard
you could receive this kind of rewards as well. :D

We've got two articles from people from other societies already!
Wouldn't you like to be part of the news team too?

You know, with the V.U. so close, there will be lots of things you can write about! :D I mean, give yourselves a chance people!

We're about to improve the "Missions and Awards" in this V.U.
Now the missions will get tougher according to your rank and, of course, the awards will improve accordingly.

Of course, new V.U., "new news". EU will soon be filled with fabulous writing material. What better place to make yourself heard than on ENN?

Now's your chance to join before the soc gets much too competitive! :laugh:

This thread has got a lot of views but very few writers have joined in...
Why don't you try writing a little bit? C'mon it's not that hard!
Maybe you'd prefer being a photographer? That's how I started! :D

There's going to be some radical changes on ENN.
So join before it gets more difficult to join our News Division! :silly2:

Yeah, I would LOVE to be in the team, But as a writer... I would sucks:( Im not a native english typer, Im french... But well i love the world of entropia, already got alot of experience in this world, even met NVD:yay: Well, If you got some place for someone like me, Give me a Wack:laugh:

You don't need to be a writer.
You can do whatever you please here. :)
I'm only trying my best to recruit new writers.

Ouip, tu est toujours bienvenu dans la soc si tu veux entrer! ;)

Omg Un francais en plus? :yay: Mais serieusement j'aimerais faire parti de cette soc, quoi que partir de mon ancienne soc me fait un peu quelquechose, je connais beaucoup de monde:( A quelle heure pourrais t-on se rencontrer ingame? Well if your not really french PM me, Just asked time to meet Ingame:p:rolleyes:

EntropiaForum is an English-only forum. :wise:

Please keep all posts in English so that all members and visitors can understand.

EntropiaForum is an English-only forum. :wise:

Please keep all posts in English so that all members and visitors can understand.

Excuse this brief lapsus. If there's anyone to blame, that's me.
I just wanted to be a bit fancy... <:-/

When I told Lyper, he was welcome to join us [French], the answer was:

Omg Un francais en plus? :yay: Mais serieusement j'aimerais faire parti de cette soc, quoi que partir de mon ancienne soc me fait un peu quelquechose, je connais beaucoup de monde:( A quelle heure pourrais t-on se rencontrer ingame? Well if your not really french PM me, Just asked time to meet Ingame:p:rolleyes:

Rough translation (no time for literary translations, sorry):
Omg, and a French even? :yay:Seriously, I would like to be part of this society. Even if leaving my old soc makes me a bit sad, I know lots of people. :( When can we meet ingame? [English summary] :rolleyes:

Nope, I'm not French, though I consider myself a quite proficient French-speaker.
Around this time tomorrow would be okay. But, if you don't want to leave your old society you don't have to. :)

Last edited:
Hey,

Ive always been looking for something in the Entropia Universe that pays for stuff like writing. Since I just came back to the game and I no longer have a society, Ill be sure to put in an application in your terminal and on your forums.

You're interested in being a writer? That's great!
We have almost completed a set of journalists to publish a daily article.

Once this becomes a reality, we will start paying our writers.
Though, we're already rewarding members for completing missions. :D

Actually, I just realized that my old society is still active...

Is there any way I could complete missions, write articles for you guys and still get rewards without joining the society?

We have one or two writers outside the soc.
Though, we haven't yet decided if we're going to pay them should they agree to write an article every week. But we're accepting their submissions all the same.

Now... missions...
We're planning to give out missions according to the member's rank.
The difficulty, importance and rewards would increase according to the rank.
So that complicates things a bit in your case.

Let me talk to Antone about it. We'll see if we can work something out for prospecting writers and mission "completers" outside the soc.

Last edited:
Any positions open?

Are there still positions open in ENN? I would LOVE to write and/or photograph in and about Entropia! I'm a relatively new player, but if there is something still open, let me know!!

Charlemagne Augustus

As most members still haven't decided what position to take,
(they just do a little of this and a little of that), all positions remain open.

You know... I like your attitude... it reminds me of... me. :silly2:

I suggest you first try our missions (even the old ones).
And then, try writing a few articles, see what area you like the best.
Finally, apply for an specific position.

That way, you'll get to know our soc better and you'll have gathered some reputation as a journalist by the time you apply for our paid weekly writers program. (Which is yet to come).

At least, that's how I started. ;)

You're welcome.
If you keep that much enthusiasm, I'm sure you will excel in the soc. ;)

Madkiller632, we've been thinking about your petition at ENN and we've arrived to the conclusion that it would be rather unfair to give freelance writers the same treatment as ENN members. That's the point of being a member from any Entropian society: the benefits.

However, we shall continue considering our options with freelancers.
For now, you have to be a member if you want to participate in missions.
Though, we're still accepting articles from freelance writers. :)

Last edited:
Here we are... after controversial V.U. 9.0.
Doesn't it wake certain journalistic feelings in you?

Can you hear that? It's the sound of your true vocation calling you! ;)

We had an "interview" with you. Just a waste of time then. Good luck this time around.

We had an "interview" with you. Just a waste of time then. Good luck this time around.

Sir, believe me, I am confused.
What interview is it that you're talking about?
Why was it a waste of time? :confused:
To this date, I can't remember an interview gone to waste... :scratch2:

Since this vu, I have quit our soc so as not to drag them down with me. But someone claiming to be with you gave us an interview apx a yr ago and frankly, nothing came of it that I know of anyway. We try to keep up on the forums because this is a great place to learn. If the interview was posted somewhere else, we never saw anything of it. Thats why I hope it works out better for you this time. Of all things, you all are one of the few that I have no gripe against and still have respect for! You do far more to help EU than MA! Sorry again if it it sounded negitive, but I am so pissed off at this vu that it tends to spill over.

I wholehartedly apoligize if I offended anyone.

Since this vu, I have quit our soc so as not to drag them down with me. But someone claiming to be with you gave us an interview apx a yr ago and frankly, nothing came of it that I know of anyway. We try to keep up on the forums because this is a great place to learn. If the interview was posted somewhere else, we never saw anything of it. Thats why I hope it works out better for you this time. Of all things, you all are one of the few that I have no gripe against and still have respect for! You do far more to help EU than MA! Sorry again if it it sounded negitive, but I am so pissed off at this vu that it tends to spill over.

I wholehartedly apoligize if I offended anyone.

Believe me, you're not the only one in this thread fuming about the terrible V.U. of doom. :rolleyes: There's no need to apologize, my friend! :silly2:

A year ago, you say? I joined EU scarcely 6 months ago...
And I didn't start interviewing people until two or three months afterwards...

It must have been another ENN member, I suppose. :scratch2:
Still, I'm concerned about this strange happening. Either some weird space-time phenomenon distorted the virtual reality, or this V.U. seriously damaged my already lousy memory. :p You're not alone in your V.U. grief, my friend!

Last edited:
No, we were all mostly there. We were invited to an intreview by someone from your org. If you were not with them at the time, then I can understand your confusion. But hey, it was fun if nothing else! lol:)

Like I said, you all do more to promote EU than MA itself! Keep up the good work because this game is going to need you now more than ever!;)

(sad, but true)

Hello

Hiya, kind of nervous posting here since I do not know exactly how it would work out, or what I could do. Since I've never really written for anything to do with PE. (But am willing to do so, and am not that bad a writer to boot ;) ) But for some time before the economy crashed the first time. I had been a trader, and not a half bad one considering that I was able to get along quite nicely without the deposit/cash infusion. Along the way I'd also made some of which would perhaps allow me to get a broader coverage of things.

As far as armor, and guns go. I think I would be pretty well covered on my own. Since I have an ek2600, maddox + amp, full vigi minus the hands, which I will have to eventually trade off for since I managed to loot the male version ( and boots now :rolleyes: ). So I do not think I would need that, but if you wish to give me some ammo or plates I would not mind ;)

Having something to do, in the way of contributing articles will give me something to do that allows me to feel useful, so I would have a reason to stick around. (Part of why I never stuck to EU before is because I could never find my "role" :/ So this would be up my alley)

If you'd like we can talk at some point either in avatar, or via messaging program/pm.

Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon :)
-LeFae

Great attitude and noble goals... Perfect!
If you join the soc IG, I shall give exellent references from you.

Don't worry. Being a journalist isn't too complicated (except for the writing and editing part). I'm sure you will learn pretty quickly. :)

Unfortunately, I cannot enter EU for the time being.
I shall PM you later in the day. Or we could meet at ENN's chat tonight. :)
Just search for the "chat" button on the main page browser.

I've just established the new organization for writers!
We're going one step further into our goal: one article per day".
We're accepting volunteers (for now) to take charge of those posts.

So join now and apply before we strengthen the criteria for Dept. Managers!

Hmm... maybe if I refresh the thread a bit...
I might be lucky and fish... erm... attract some freelance writer's attention.

We're still accepting writers! :D

Erm... did you know we're now in the top 10 of the socs with most members?

Have you ever wondered how's the life of a photographer?
Here's a little fictional story I made up to show you how exciting the job can be.
Hope you like it! :)

Back