Entropia on MMO Attack

What did she say the moon was called?

I do not understand why EU is described as the biggest MMO RCE? That honour must belong to Second Life? With 1 million active accounts, even if they are allowed alts.
Nice to see you are getting the fame you deserve tho Akoz :)

I do not understand why EU is described as the biggest MMO RCE? That honour must belong to Second Life? With 1 million active accounts, even if they are allowed alts.

That thing is an abonimantion :p and cannot be called a chat as much as a chatting cybersex game with the most bulky wannabe gameplay of fames there is >_>

always cool with publicity though, hopefully Monria will be a popular fun place :)

Well...

1) I wouldn't call Second Life an MMO, or even a game.
2) SL has way less than 1 million active accounts, according to several sources.
3) It is unknown if, when they say "biggest MMO RCE", they are talking about the amount of players or the size of the actual economy (in GPD, total transactions, or whatever).

Nice to see EU getting some exposure. As for MA's advertising campaign, does anyone know if they're still running banner ads?

banner on MMOhut disappeared few days ago, so wouldn't be surprised if that happened on other advertising sites.

Nice to see EU getting some exposure. As for MA's advertising campaign, does anyone know if they're still running banner ads?

Just saw one on Wookiepedia a couple of minutes ago. Checked some other sites, and banners popped up on CAD webcomic site (after a few times clicking refresh), and I saw a couple of YouTube during the last couple of days.

Several newbies at Camp Icarus that I've spoken to also said they came to the game after seeing banner ads.

banner on MMOhut disappeared few days ago, so wouldn't be surprised if that happened on other advertising sites.

By the looks of it changed their advertising from focused to widespread ...

advetising is good, new ppl in the game is good but mayby fix the game before advetising ? Like my clothes still loook sjit perhapse may be good ideea.

advetising is good, new ppl in the game is good but mayby fix the game before advetising ? Like my clothes still loook sjit perhapse may be good ideea.

I used to play SL years ago. The client loader used to show ~30000 people online at any one time. Not sure how it is now. MA still won't put a player count on the client loader so can only assume its a few thousand at any one time. I am yet to see an EU banner ad?

Maybe u are really good at avoiding Commercials and banners, u just filter them when u surf the web :) I agree about a few thousands...

I used to play SL years ago. The client loader used to show ~30000 people online at any one time. Not sure how it is now. MA still won't put a player count on the client loader so can only assume its a few thousand at any one time. I am yet to see an EU banner ad?

I doubt we are more that few hundreeds loged at any given time.

What make me belive this is when i count ppl in twin + every deluxe house on every TP + the amount of same names to pop up on global chat + when you hunt how many ppl are there.

I counted once 287 ppl in game that i found and you can add few hundreed that was hunting in the wild.

Another think is when event are happening most time in realy crowded hunting spot there is like 30 ppl TOP i ever witnesed.

I would give EU number of 300 to 500 ppl loged about 150 of those trading of AFK.

In EvE there is counter too and it rarely drops below 40000 players

MA is realy heavy on showing even the smaller tiny positive think about EU i guaranty you if there was even 5000 players that played EU there will be counter but to show there is 500 ppl on line is suicide to any new comer. The day (i hope it will hapen) we see 5000 players in EU there will be somme sort of counter to show that.

MA is not clean about there advertising never has been the proof was the 500 000 accounts made on EU that did not tourn well for them even of to day many players making fun of that number on gaming sites.

There are currently over 20,000 active accounts on entropialife.com, if im not mistaken. This means 20,000 accounts that have generated some kind of info to the website in the last 30 days.

I doubt we are more that few hundreeds loged at any given time.

What make me belive this is when i count ppl in twin + every deluxe house on every TP + the amount of same names to pop up on global chat + when you hunt how many ppl are there.

I counted once 287 ppl in game that i found and you can add few hundreed that was hunting in the wild.

Another think is when event are happening most time in realy crowded hunting spot there is like 30 ppl TOP i ever witnesed.

I would give EU number of 300 to 500 ppl loged about 150 of those trading of AFK.

In EvE there is counter too and it rarely drops below 40000 players

MA is realy heavy on showing even the smaller tiny positive think about EU i guaranty you if there was even 5000 players that played EU there will be counter but to show there is 500 ppl on line is suicide to any new comer. The day (i hope it will hapen) we see 5000 players in EU there will be somme sort of counter to show that.

MA is not clean about there advertising never has been the proof was the 500 000 accounts made on EU that did not tourn well for them even of to day many players making fun of that number on gaming sites.

There are currently over 20,000 active accounts on entropialife.com, if im not mistaken. This means 20,000 accounts that have generated some kind of info to the website in the last 30 days.

that cool... but what means 'generated some kind of info to the website' ?

i mean if you played any games whith 20k ppl loged you know there is no 20k ppl in EU

when you see 3 ppl hunting levithans, 2 ppl hunting proterons, 15 ppl in twin the 20k don't add up...

i see the globals are counted on 3700 places (or something like that) is there page we can see the whole 3700 names who is in what place ?

i know we see the top 100 hunters but what about the rest can wee see it ?

It wil be interesing to cross data to see if we can find somme kind 'real' numbers, when i say 300/500 that play the game there is no data to back it up but i play lots of games (like right now i play 7) and it feels low populated.

what i did do is try to count names that global in hunting, mining and crafting (and always the same names pop up) i cant even get 1000 diferant names togheder and that is 3 profesions.

Back