Entropia Outfitters: May Products Available!

kpward

Elite
Society
Entropia Outfitters
Darri Darri Ar
Hello Everyone,

After all the feedback from the Entropia Outfitters product Poll, I have added 3 new products to www.EntropiaOutfitters.com site. :yay:

There are more products/services on the way but now we have the mug, the bottle opener, and the longsleeve black shirt with new design ready to ship!

I would encourage everyone that visits to register for the Newsletter. I will be sending out additional news and discount coupons via the Newsletter.

Check them out, I think you will like them!!

darri

....time to bump to the top.

NO EU lighters. losing $ in style by using a EU lighter to lit that sig...:D

well, sry to disapoint you but, still the same ol' logo...and truly Skam was right when said that u should remove the website link trademark, at least on the mug doesn't look good imho.
I will buy a forementioned mug, but unfortunately there's still little imagination to the items. maybe in the next VU, eh? (not MA vu hopefully:D)

...no need to be sorry. :) your point is well-taken. This is only month number 2. I had plans for ALL the current products before even getting the website up in March.

The first none My Logo Item is the "got PED?" shirt. That came straight from the Poll from April - Longsleeve black shirt with new design. I believe that will be appealing to many many players. :cool:

I have plans for the June Product line to be ALL EU logo'd apparel and items but being in business, it is important to get my Brand known and familiar so as I branch out, i having a strong and loyal community behind me already.

thx a bunch for your feedback, and watch for special offers coming to those folks that are registered for my Newsletter.

darri
:wtg:

...getting lots of hits. :yay:

check out the new Products for May.

darri

i admit i haven't followed the result of the poll:) and if new things are on plan, that is great news, can't wait :yay:
and you're right about brand recognition, i , as a buyer , only saw the aesthetics in it, but hey, you must make profit to, not only the community :D

now, where's my t-shirt with me standing next to a tower and " I r n00b" printed all over ? :cool:

Looks like a nice initiative. But advertising RL services is against forum rules (see rule 20). If you want to advertise such a service on the forum you'll need to contact 711 to make arrangements.

:locked:

Looks like a nice initiative. But advertising RL services is against forum rules (see rule 20). If you want to advertise such a service on the forum you'll need to contact 711 to make arrangements.

:locked:

I have spoken with Mindark, who has confirmed that these EU-related merchandise sales have been approved.

Thus I feel that the thread should be allowed, since many members of this community may be interested in this offer.

However, the Services forum is intended for actual in-game services, not real-life products and services. Thread moved to General Discussion.

...Thank you, 711.

I will keep the threads in the General Discussion.

Thank u for your patience everyone.

And in direct response to community feedback, I am ordering new Entropia Universe apparel for June.

darri
:wtg:

Back