Entropia pocket not compatible?

Does entropia pocket work for you if you have a modern smartphone?

• Yes, I got it installed and it is working

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No, my phone can run it, but it does not install it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other, please sumarize.

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Phaser

Prowler
Society
TusaLusa
Phaser Phaser Chaos
Hi all,

Just wondering how many people got screwed over the end of the gold card and cannot use entropia pocket?

The app claims it needs android version over 3.x

My phone is android version 9

Still, in the google store, there is not option to install the dam thing as it says my phone is incompatible????

What a joke.

The app worked well on my 'old' phone..... but, I purchased a new phone and need to transfer it over, I can't find the code to enable a transfer...... so now I need to send photo ID to MA so they can disable it on my account. It's time consuming and a general ' pain in the a*** '

You can use 3rd party 2fa apps like authy or google authenticator.

Well, I do not have a problem with my account, they disabled the gold card long ago (im one of those who actually bought it from the TT in the old times)

My main issue is the crappy programing of the app, how come a app built to work on old android OS, does not work with a new one?
I am sure it works for many people with somehow recent smartphones, but when you have android version 9, and the thing just refuses to install, kinda sucks.
I bet the app works on my phone but since the only way to get it is on google play to which you need a google account, I cannot use it.
So, for over 15 years of entropia, I only have my account secured with normal user password.

You can use 3rd party 2fa apps like authy or google authenticator.

Well, I tried using authy, hate google authenticator since I already got screwed by it when I had to change phones and I could not log into many crypto sites that I use for mine and trade.
Could not manage to work with authy.

The app worked well on my 'old' phone..... but, I purchased a new phone and need to transfer it over, I can't find the code to enable a transfer...... so now I need to send photo ID to MA so they can disable it on my account. It's time consuming and a general ' pain in the a*** '
Definitely keep that restoration code safe. Print it out and store it inside your IRL safe or bank safe deposit box.

Voted Other: I’ve had no issues but I am on iOS.

Back