Entropia $$$ spending.

Amanita

Alpha
Society
Free
AMANITA
Hello All,

I'm going to give away some information.

1. I have deposited more into MA than I have into purchasing & maintaining my current RL car.

2. My RL car is a late model BMW bought at bluebook value. I've driven it now for 3 years.

3. I enjoy Entropia very much, and am very noob still.

Over n out,

Ama

lol thxs for sharing :laugh:

but my avatar is keeping his money i dont think i would ever withdraw only if MA was shutting down. Sumy my avatar can keep his money :D
and my car is worth more thna my avatar :D

Last edited:
Value gained or lost?

I don't have the energy to begin calcuations of skill value vs full chip market prices and current market buyers (high vs. low skilled).

Intuition says I'm worth less than deposits....by 5 to 6 hundred USD.

Most important for me; I am pleased with Entropia.

Just want to reveal bits of my own situation.

Don't know how this may influence others.

-Ama

Yeah, me too. Some things here make me shake my head and others make me feel pissed,. but I wouldnt stay if overall it wasnt fun. When I go to vegas, I drop a ton of money. I havent lost that much in this game... yet.

I too have spent more over time on PE than I have on my real life car...

...which is only a 95 Ford Contour, that I got used from a friend, cheap at that.

....excuse me,.... I think I need to be alone for a while now.......

My avatar is worth much more then my main car. :D

/Kjetil :cool:

Glad my car is still more expensive than pe........ :D

My avatar/computer system is worth less than my Brother's Home Entertainment system and DVD collection (wich is impressive)

I benifit from his spending but it's just me that benifits from mine :)

When I'm playing EU, I am not:

A: murdering my braincells with alcoholic substances (very expensive hobby in finland if done properly ~ 2000$)
B: burning and pillaging villages around my hometown (savings in lawyer fees ~8000$)
C: fleeing bulls in Pamplona (I smoke 2 pacs/day so I would be no match ~ one way ticket 150$, funeral 3000$)

My rough estimate is that I'm 13k USD up in 8 months played :girl:

Amanita said:
I don't have the energy to begin calcuations of skill value vs full chip market prices and current market buyers (high vs. low skilled).

Intuition says I'm worth less than deposits....by 5 to 6 hundred USD.

Most important for me; I am pleased with Entropia.

Just want to reveal bits of my own situation.

Don't know how this may influence others.

-Ama

Very interesting stuff... Now take a few steps back. Forget how much you enjoy playing and look at it all objectively. Consider that your account is worth more than your car, and then consider again that it's a computer game. Think how much you spend on your virtual gun, your virtual ammo, your virtual clothes, armor, etc...

If you look at it from that point of view it's pretty ridiculous isn't it. Go tell your non-gaming friends about it. I guarantee they'll tell you you're mentally ill :D

kalanen said:
When I'm playing EU, I am not:

A: murdering my braincells with alcoholic substances (very expensive hobby in finland if done properly ~ 2000$)
B: burning and pillaging villages around my hometown (savings in lawyer fees ~8000$)
C: fleeing bulls in Pamplona (I smoke 2 pacs/day so I would be no match ~ one way ticket 150$, funeral 3000$)

My rough estimate is that I'm 13k USD up in 8 months played :girl:

Lol funny stuff, in that case I am up to :) About the original post, I spend much more on my car than EU. I am a fanatic though and always have something to do or add. Next up is custom paint, thank god there is more than one person that has unlocked black where I live.

Edit: Alot of people think I am mental for always playing with my car and driving the hell out of it. Whatever makes you happy as long as it falls within your moral boundaries and societies (i.e. murder = bad)

Last edited:
Back