Entropia Tracker showing a true number of active players?

superunknown

Provider
Society
entropiasearch.com
Ray Superunknown Butcher
Just a quick post about entropia tracker does it show a true number of active players in game? i don't count none global players as active until they get there first 50ped global, is there any data on this i know MA reports 779642 accounts created but how many of them accounts are active and will entropia tracker show us whos really playing ?

Cruel

Provider
Society
Benevolence
Cruel
Just a quick post about entropia tracker does it show a true number of active players in game? i don't count none global players as active until they get there first 50ped global, is there any data on this i know MA reports 779642 accounts created but how many of them accounts are active and will entropia tracker show us whos really playing ?

I remember a post about this and if I recall it was something like 20k - 25k unique globals since Entropia Tracker's birth.

Snabble

Old Alpha

I think thats a very complex question...

Although tracker gives the impression there is maybe 5-6k active hunters
you have to remember their are 1000's of noobs who get like 1 global a year
and their are many more who never get globals but play like hell, its just at their mob hunting level, globals arent a common occurance...
I think all we can say about tracker is it gives us a picture of how many semi mid-level to uber players there are...but one has to factor in, there is always more noobs than mid-level players and there is always more mid-level players than ubers....

Its a very complex question.

I can say from what the tracker numbers reveal, there is no way in hell there is 500k "active" players....

Coachman

Alpha
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Michael Coachman Lampa
I remember that during the Atrox chalange last christmas that the
estimate was something between 60-90k accounts with people that played active on a regular basis.

I would expect the numbers to be somewhere in that region now too.

Quite possible close to 10% of what MA reports.

kosmos

Marauder
Society
Omnia
KosmosZ Zeas Aer
I think thats a very complex question...

Although tracker gives the impression there is maybe 5-6k active hunters
you have to remember their are 1000's of noobs who get like 1 global a year
and their are many more who never get globals but play like hell, its just at their mob hunting level, globals arent a common occurance...
I think all we can say about tracker is it gives us a picture of how many semi mid-level to uber players there are...but one has to factor in, there is always more noobs than mid-level players and there is always more mid-level players than ubers....

Its a very complex question.

I can say from what the tracker numbers reveal, there is no way in hell there is 500k "active" players....

couldn't of said it any better