Entropia Universe 10.9.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
FIXED ISSUES

• EnMatter claim rods are now visible.

KNOWN ISSUES

• You sometimes receive erroneous damage notifications when a nearby avatar is killed.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to drop some probes ;)

My Client Loader info is still showing as version 10.9.0.44378

Have you updated to 10.9.1 yet???

My Client Loader info is still showing as version 10.9.0.44378

Have you updated to 10.9.1 yet???

I think the lady bot meant Entropia Universe 10.9.0 Release Notes?

u also did manage to put some loot in the new update ? or u still f*** up the players ? :scratch2:

I think the lady bot meant Entropia Universe 10.9.0 Release Notes?

I think then would have posted as 10.9.0.xx and not 10.9.1 and also has been no new download either afaik :)

Looks like we got release notes before the patch for once :D

I'm sure the patch will be implemented within a week :)

maybe you can fix the missed shots too - i just missed 7 times on a freaking snable - and no that was not the only one. Had several i missed 3 times in a row and 2-4 times in total. For a low level mob thats just toal bullshit!!

oh and maybe you can fix the number of no loot mobs too - nothing better then getting 90% of the mobs with no loot - after missing multiple times on them - this is not fun - oh wait u fix that already - lol yea right

maybe just implement some more worthless junk we need more fragments !!!

Still enmatter claim is invisible . Maybe the update announce is a bit early ?

maybe you can fix the missed shots too - i just missed 7 times on a freaking snable - and no that was not the only one. Had several i missed 3 times in a row and 2-4 times in total. For a low level mob thats just toal bullshit!!

Misses always have been around 8%, haven't noticed any changes. How big is you're "sample", you missed a few times and came here to shout ?? Or did you fire 1000's shots and concluded something was wrong. Sometimes more misses seem to occur, but on the other hand there are also moments with almost no misses.

maybe just implement some more worthless junk we need more fragments !!!

Few lines back you were complaining about the "no loots" and now you are complaing about the fragment loots ?? It's loot afterall, they have value.

Nice fix I just went back in and I get a message that my Claim expired - awesome job !!!

Anyone else lucky like me ?

Nice fix I just went back in and I get a message that my Claim expired - awesome job !!!

:) I say it best when I say nothing at all.

gl

dandy

This are the VU 10.9.1 release notes, seems the update isn't launched yet so you're still playing in 10.9.0. I'm pretty sure they will come with a compensation for the lost finds.

FPC, you forgot to add the loot :mad:.....oh well, back to the drawing board

Misses always have been around 8%, haven't noticed any changes. How big is you're "sample", you missed a few times and came here to shout ?? Or did you fire 1000's shots and concluded something was wrong. Sometimes more misses seem to occur, but on the other hand there are also moments with almost no misses.

Few lines back you were complaining about the "no loots" and now you are complaing about the fragment loots ?? It's loot afterall, they have value.

you know what - 8% is your imignation I am not a moron and have been in game 2.5 years I know when I miss a freaking shot and when its lag.

you are incapable of ever saying something is wrong - MA is never at fault with you. I read your posts lot and you always like to ask "how big is your sample" or some other dumb question.

My sample is over the last 1.5 years is that enough for you. Your reality is u miss 8% mine is I missed 7 times on that mob and its not a first, second or 100th time it happens often - I finnaly got pissed enough post it.

So pleae prove to me 8% is the most anyone can miss then I will retract.

And loot freaking sucks - if u get a sufficent amount then than kme and the other who are losing it to pay you and all the nice uber hofs/aths. I am sick to death of people telling me loot is fine - its not and hasnt been for a long time

Yes I am whining - but i dont need you to tell me or the 100's of other posters you feel u need to correct wwith "your" experiences and knowledge.

Loot sucks, missing shots sucks, this game is crappier then it has ever been - ok - thats my feeling atm so please - piss off

Maybe one day MA will stop taking from the masses to pay for the ATH's and uber hofs - thats theft in my book. and even thoug i may not depo a lot - these are the reason i will not - its not fun to get nickled and dimed all the time/

rant off

you know what - 8% is your imignation I am not a moron and have been in game 2.5 years I know when I miss a freaking shot and when its lag.

It's not my imagination, have been testing this quitte some times and for me it's always around 8%

My sample is over the last 1.5 years is that enough for you. Your reality is u miss 8% mine is I missed 7 times on that mob and its not a first, second or 100th time it happens often - I finnaly got pissed enough post it.

So, if you have a 1.5 year sample, what is you're average hitrate then ?? Or is it just a "feeling" not supported by numbers ?? If you come here with some numbers to back it up i'd be happy to admit i was wrong and value myself lucky with my 8% hitrate.

So pleae prove to me 8% is the most anyone can miss then I will retract.

Maybe read again, i have never said that 8% is the most anyone can miss. Don't need to prove anything

Maybe one day MA will stop taking from the masses to pay for the ATH's and uber hofs - thats theft in my book. and even thoug i may not depo a lot - these are the reason i will not - its not fun to get nickled and dimed all the time.

Don't expect that to change, adapt or leave.

It's not my imagination, have been testing this quitte some times and for me it's always around 8%

thats not proof. Prove it or its just your "feeling" like my feeling is i miss more than 8%.

So, if you have a 1.5 year sample, what is you're average hitrate then ?? Or is it just a "feeling" not supported by numbers ?? If you come here with some numbers to back it up i'd be happy to admit i was wrong and value myself lucky with my 8% hitrate.

I would estimate at least 12-15%. Whats you sample? and just quoting niumbers dont mean crap - this being the internet and all - anyone can say "based on a sample of 1,000,000 shots using a P5 on various mobs which i tracked blah blah blah.."

Maybe read again, i have never said that 8% is the most anyone can miss. Don't need to prove anything

I have heard the 8% BS numerous times. It a fallacy like 90% return over the long term. Maybe for some its reality but for others it is not.

Don't expect that to change, adapt or leave.

You mean leave like soo many others that have left already ?? - thats a brilliant idea - you should tell MA to adopt your methods then we will see how good loot is - oh wait their wont be any cause there will be only 50 people playing.

Face it MA screwed up with the ATH uber hof system but they will never admit it or fix it. They will keep using it until they wake up. Its not that hard to understand better average loot will make customers happy and then the game will get better. But its ok the "adapt or Leave" concept will work just fine.

oops meesed that up but u know what are my responses im not gann fix it

With an 8% miss rate missing 100 shots in a row is not impossible.

Highly unlikely, yes, but not impossible.

If I miss 3 shots in a row I move. (strafe left/right or step forward or back). Do not think I ever missed a 4th time.

7? Seems a case of "I an standing here missing, so I will continue to stand here and miss, and will not try and do something about it!" and MA have said "Thanks for the ammo."

You mean leave like soo many others that have left already ?? - thats a brilliant idea - you should tell MA to adopt your methods then we will see how good loot is - oh wait their wont be any cause there will be only 50 people playing.

Face it MA screwed up with the ATH uber hof system but they will never admit it or fix it. They will keep using it until they wake up. Its not that hard to understand better average loot will make customers happy and then the game will get better. But its ok the "adapt or Leave" concept will work just fine.

I'm all in for lower uberhofs and higher average loot, don't get me wrong. But hofs and ATH always have been here (value's went up like everything went up in price). So the players always have been paying for the hofs and ATH's. Thats a fact, nothing changed in there (only the value) so you know what to expect. Accept that game or not, they're not going to change it.

yea leave :D go play afterworld noobie king :D

I'm all in for lower uberhofs and higher average loot, don't get me wrong. But hofs and ATH always have been here (value's went up like everything went up in price). So the players always have been paying for the hofs and ATH's. Thats a fact, nothing changed in there (only the value) so you know what to expect. Accept that game or not, they're not going to change it.

I am less concerned with ath's and uber hofs. I am happy for those that get it but when it reduces the overall loot its a bad idea.

I am more pissed about the insane amount of missed shots and worthless lot items (fragments) when MA said they have reduced the amount of not looter mobs. - that is exactly oppsite of what they did. Yes for a short time fragsments sold for a crazy price but as I said in another post they will be worthlesss soon enough.

MA needs to increase the average loot and make "all" players pay a fair/equitable share via losses until the player base increases. Until that happens the game is in limbo and will not grow.

If you've been playing more than 2 years and still think loot sucks. Then you are just a bitter unlucky player who hasn't scored. Sorry for you but when HOF and ATH goes up and up over the years it means loot is increased due to more players putting in more cash, simple as that. 3 years ago you never saw HOF this size and it's because peds were being put in less, less than peds being put in recently/currently. If you can't see that then you are a blind bat.

Do you think everyone should be able to profit? Do you think MA is a central bank of some sorts? NOT EVERYONE CAN WIN IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY.

CRY MORE

Hmm... I Inflict damage now where ever I go ?
Didn't know my mindforce was this powerful. :scratch2:

Also I get randoms CTD's on login after todays updates.

:wtg:

[Yeah like they read these threads, roflamo.]

Last edited:
Bertha you forgot to mention

• No critical sound anymore
:D

If you've been playing more than 2 years and still think loot sucks. Then you are just a bitter unlucky player who hasn't scored. Sorry for you but when HOF and ATH goes up and up over the years it means loot is increased due to more players putting in more cash, simple as that. 3 years ago you never saw HOF this size and it's because peds were being put in less, less than peds being put in recently/currently. If you can't see that then you are a blind bat.

Do you think everyone should be able to profit? Do you think MA is a central bank of some sorts? NOT EVERYONE CAN WIN IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY.

CRY MORE

i am not bitter so dont try to twist that - i am not looking to nor do i care about getting an ATH - like i said i deposited not a lot so i dont feel i am owed. But when i think the system Robs peter to pay Paul I will voice my opinion.

and if you realy think more people are playing and depositing more - lol nIce world u live in. Most people i know quit or think loot is crappy too. But iT could not possiblY be that more $ is taken from many many players to pay out those big hofs - maybe its you who are blind lol

YES I KNOW NOT EVERYONE CAN WIN - AGAIN SAYING LOOT SUCKS DOES NOT MEAN I DO OR DO NOT PROFIT

Sorry for you but when HOF and ATH goes up and up over the years it means loot is increased due to more players putting in more cash, simple as that. 3 years ago you never saw HOF this size and it's because peds were being put in less, less than peds being put in recently/currently..

Not quite as simple as that. Drone 01 would only hof a maximum of around 1800ped in the old system. Avg loot was lowered.

Looks like we got release notes before the patch for once :D

I'm sure the patch will be implemented within a week :)

I think so, tho not a week but within hours. Just confirmed.

Last edited:
Back