Entropia Universe 11.10.4 Release Notes

Next Island finally yay new look planet cant wait..

No Mining fixes at all ?

[and I include requiring 2 extra clicks when changing Finder as a bug]

Last edited:
Mining fixes? I understood that extractor behaviour is the way they meant it to be, now. Still considered a bug?

No "Failed" fix ?

Fixed issue with using Qtool, Auto fire or Auto use tool for FAPs

fixed

Mining fixes? I understood that extractor behaviour is the way they meant it to be, now. Still considered a bug?

uses per min is normal but you still cant even max a tt excavator in effiency

Badabum, dish! :laugh:

For PP that's sure (read that on Arkadia forum). For MA itself I think they may encounter problems in production with some patches, so they reserve the "right" to publish afterward.

Not very ortodox, but understandable.

How come the planet's never have content update info on time?

noobs..lack of management and everything..and i dont think they know the word 'marketing'. They are just sleeping in their pants. Actualy i'm shocked becouse no planet owner didnt do at least one oficial event with some prizes till now. They are just out of the sync pure and simple. The lack of competition and fight in the market of planets between the planets owners is beyond surprise. Is like in my country Romania where 90% of the big firms are managed and run by excomunists.

Last edited:
Looks like no mining fix and no FAILED fix...

katherine-gay-vampire-diaries-2x22-copy-425x239.jpg

noobs..lack of management and everything..and i dont think they know the word 'marketing'. They are just sleeping in their pants. Actualy i'm shocked becouse no planet owner didnt do at least one oficial event with some prizes till now. They are just out of the sync pure and simple. The lack of competition and fight in the market of planets between the planets owners is beyond surprise. Is like in my country Romania where 90% of the big firms are managed and run by excomunists.

While it's true that Planet Calypso is sleeping without any plan to wake up :), if you talk about missing prizes and events, have a look at Planet Arkadia first. They did them.

While it's true that Planet Calypso is sleeping without any plan to wake up :), if you talk about missing prizes and events, have a look at Planet Arkadia first. They did them.

if you think few faps are prizes...well...dunno what to say..and about the big ones...nothing droped till now or i'm mistaking? any laptop droped till now ? an old rule of the comerce say something like...a good marketing without winings for the man who buy is a lie.

if any laptop droped till now and i dont know..then you can call me stupid and i accept:)

Last edited:
For PP that's sure (read that on Arkadia forum). For MA itself I think they may encounter problems in production with some patches, so they reserve the "right" to publish afterward.

Not very ortodox, but understandable.

Hey, I liked your post! There is no need to be defensive. :hug:

Are you seriously telling us there's no mining fix?

3-4 weeks unable to mine properly due to an easily fixed bug has just about worn out my patience. I'm genuinly considering telling MA to fuck themselves and cashout (if they ever give me my money, well over 40 biz days and still waiting on a withdrawal)

Are you seriously telling us there's no mining fix?

3-4 weeks unable to mine properly due to an easily fixed bug has just about worn out my patience. I'm genuinly considering telling MA to fuck themselves and cashout (if they ever give me my money, well over 40 biz days and still waiting on a withdrawal)

i'm close to 50 biz days man..2 more days:scratch2:

p.s. just got a commited today:p after the vu

Last edited:
if you think few faps are prizes...well...dunno what to say..and about the big ones...nothing droped till now or i'm mistaking? any laptop droped till now ? an old rule of the comerce say something like...a good marketing without winings for the man who buy is a lie.

if any laptop droped till now and i dont know..then you can call me stupid and i accept:)

There's was an Alienware Mousedrop I think :)

a mouse is not a laptop:). I'm personaly 100% sure the laptops are not in the loot pool atm. And no ul guns either.
Yes I agree with you there and it is very sad. However I don´t think anyone said that we will be able to loot these on LAUNCH DAY so in theory you don´t have a reason to complain. They just said there is a marketing campaign with alienware stuff dropping on Arkaida... not WHEN it drops. It´s a bit like Marcos post that any item could still be looted. As such you can not. However when MA considers the time to be right they´ll allow something desirable to drop. So there is still a chance to loot that item in the FUTURE. Not last night... if it was in the lootpool last night someone would´ve looted it. Then again it´s sad to see how closely the A-team follows the MA way of handling this. However I guess they simply don´t have a choice since MA is in control of the system... but still I was hoping for a bit more resistance to get some tweaking of the system done which decides when something nice is allowed to drop for hunters.

I just love how people complain about the nice items dropping over time instead of all at the same time, while (other?) people has always complained about new nice items dropping too quickly after VUs :laugh:

Relax, they are probably just spreading out the drops of nice items on Arkadia because they want more newbies to join and get a chance first.

Would be kinda bad if they advertised that you could win a laptop if hunting here only for someone to join two days after that and hearing "Sorry, all our good stuff dropped already for this time" :silly2:

update?

a rollback of a bug like the excavator thing, is not an update of several 100's of mb's...

real release notes pls:...

'FAILED' on shooting is out too..at least for now:D

a rollback of a bug like the excavator thing, is not an update of several 100's of mb's...

real release notes pls:...

But they are working properly now... :)

Back