Entropia Universe 12.0.4 Release Notes

the new ToU rule is a typical MA fudge, use a sledge hammer to crack a nut. who determines what is market manipulation, how is indirect manipulation not to effect every single trade anyone makes? not even trading/auctioning, holding stuff in storage is potentially manipulation.

a much more obvious avenue to resolve the problem (at least they acknowledge there is a problem) is to remove or restict the use of the buyout. real auctions dont have this, and all manipulations rely on the ability to ensure a certain price, no buyout, no certainty. not only would this resolve manipultion but it would encourage use of shops (giving them an distinctive purpose) and street trading.

now i dont know if a simple trade will result in a lock, is it safe to use the auction?

The HP bar bug is still not fixed, but after being ignored for so long, I guess it has become a feature.
Actually I wonder why it worked so many years before they decided to break it...
But lets be positive, no new bug so far...

Like immortal said on Page 2...

It's just a rule so that people with multiple accounts can't manipulate prices...

ex. if something is worth 1k for the past decade, and you have another avatar come in and buy yours out for 10k, it might send up red flags. :wise:

I thought they said this wasn't a Caly update, is space a separate planet now?

WOW!!! and WTF can only get there thru Rocktropia? That's fucked up!:scratch2:

Fucked up? For real?

I guess other planets shouldn't have what Calypso have had for several years :D

Like immortal said on Page 2...

It's just a rule so that people with multiple accounts can't manipulate prices...

ex. if something is worth 1k for the past decade, and you have another avatar come in and buy yours out for 10k, it might send up red flags. :wise:

They never explained to what extent they are going to punish players for affecting economy.

It is only your personal opinion. Being just a player, you cannot know that they'd use them only against people bidding for themselves... or that they would do something about them at all... (selling to yourself many times for high MU gives MA quite high auc fees, you know...)

Last edited:
''Added bullet o'' it's simply. The idea it is not to push or pull the Mu on items nor other stuf's. Forbidden it is the fact that you own an item and you moving up on tt+1 ped and you ask all your friends to bid up and enforce the price up on the end,one of you friends buy it out and give's you back the item and you re-auction it on a higher price(regarding on the mu graph). Forbidden it is to buy up some materials to push the end item price up e.g. crafting some items and the rare component from the raw matereials needed for crafting you buy up from auction all, until ---> the crafted items price will jump up a few ten% or even hundred%. This is the meaning of the ''Added bullet o'' in both scenario given you affect the mark up graph,same the price. That is how you mislead the players. And you interfere with the real economy status.

p.s. same thing it is when you ask your friends to move your items and you push the items price to control the '' rest '' from you inventory to have good Mu .... obtained by your push up....(example when you have 10-20 amp's and you force it's price up to be able to sell the rest with a ''good mark up'')

Well, can't say I'm happy about the vtol / tool reload change. I can accept the fact that it was needed because of the tango exploit, and mining from a vehicle is not so bad in practice now as it might seem.

But the way MA handled this problem though, is "elephant in a china shop" style. Because of a few exploiters, (and some jealous p***** a*** loot whiner b***es who spammed support with "vehicle mining-exploit" support tickets) all vehicle miners now must put up with more tedious system. Thanks a lot for that.

Well, can't say I'm happy about the vtol / tool reload change. I can accept the fact that it was needed because of the tango exploit, and mining from a vehicle is not so bad in practice now as it might seem.

But the way MA handled this problem though, is "elephant in a china shop" style. Because of a few exploiters, (and some jealous p***** a*** loot whiner b***es who spammed support with "vehicle mining-exploit" support tickets) all vehicle miners now must put up with more tedious system. Thanks a lot for that.

Zan, I mined yesterday. Extracting stuff immediately, time is the same. But I have (maybe for a week, but i feel it like for a half of month, hehe) hitrate not more than 20%, and returns of 40%-60%. Yesterday was a record of my suffer&suckotage - and I had return of 700 tt from 1788 tt in (588 amped drops). It's even out ofc, all will be fine, etc-etc.

I just want to say - I have not so much to extract, and maybe cuz of that time for me didn't change.

But real problem - I almost falling asleep, waiting for reload each time. Mining wasn't action-paced stuff before, now it's even worse.

Zan, I mined yesterday. Extracting stuff immediately, time is the same. But I have (maybe for a week, but i feel it like for a half of month, hehe) hitrate not more than 20%, and returns of 40%-60%. Yesterday was a record of my suffer&suckotage - and I had return of 700 tt from 1788 tt in (588 amped drops). It's even out ofc, all will be fine, etc-etc.

I just want to say - I have not so much to extract, and maybe cuz of that time for me didn't change.

But real problem - I almost falling asleep, waiting for reload each time. Mining wasn't action-paced stuff before, now it's even worse.

In my case, extracting isn't the worst stuff, because I got SGA excavator, so absolutely no change for me.

Bombing however is now a snooze fest, compared to what it was, and I'm totally pissed about that. The tango exploiter problem could have been handled differently, without affecting almost every miner in EU.

Oh well, this change is going to result in higher material MU % for all the Entropians, thanks to MA.

P.S. - if you need some action in mining, leave a trail of 60 claims, with 15 min countdown on the first found claim, and go collect them :D

In my case, extracting isn't the worst stuff, because I got SGA excavator, so absolutely no change for me.

I just spitting on eco and using R-105. *HOF SOUND MIXED WITH LAUGH*

Bombing however is now a snooze fest, compared to what it was, and I'm totally pissed about that. The tango exploiter problem could have been handled differently, without affecting almost every miner in EU.

Exactly, snooze fest. And they should did more precise check. Or... maybe they can't distinguish tools from weapons? BTW, more fun shit is - VTOL-hunt-exploiters isn't affected at all, haha.

Oh well, this change is going to result in higher material MU % for all the Entropians, thanks to MA.

If it will not - then FOMA TP removal will do for sure.

P.S. - if you need some action in mining, leave a trail of 60 claims, with 15 min countdown on the first found claim, and go collect them :D

What do you think I did before? 196 drops with... 2 min countdown of the first found claim. Now if I will do that - I really will lose time.

I enjoy this slow non exploiting mining and will greatly appreciate any coming improvements in ore Markup :laugh:

thx MA for fixing this :yay:

Reactions: EyE
just so everyone knows this fix is good. I like it for numerous reasons. A. there were some people left unknown that used this reload for 'tangos' in pvp zones * god bless there souls cause MA does. so that crap stopped. Secondly if beacons were to come and if they were like before then you need to 'wait' with your finder or you miss out.

Thirdly you can say mining now adds a extra 5 second for each drop ..... does it make a big deal? only thing now miners can't do efficently is mine in uber mob areas or close to them. but i can still find a way ...... the reload of the finder is still pretty fast... perhaps ask MA to make reload faster? but honestly there is no reason to complain about this update feature it's ok in my boooks..... and i mine alot.

the update feature that really gets me is the your vehicle blows up and your health goes to 10hp????? :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Wtf?
anyone else find this odd? wait.... let me get this straight
Is Ma saying that skill's don't really matter in the end game? cause your avatar will be nerfed? God for bid it's a good minute in space floating before someone spits on you and you die...... lol like come on ...... If you can't aim your ship at a floating avatar for 45 second and shoot 3-4 times to kill them then you don't deserv to kill them.....

i am tryin to wonder why MA is tryin to make us all kill or be killed mentality in this game? isn't sweden suppose to be neutral? lol my god......

anyways peace

Thirdly you can say mining now adds a extra 5 second for each drop ..... does it make a big deal? only thing now miners can't do efficently is mine in uber mob areas or close to them. but i can still find a way ...... the reload of the finder is still pretty fast... perhaps ask MA to make reload faster? but honestly there is no reason to complain about this update feature it's ok in my boooks..... and i mine alot.

1. We NOT saying about extra 5 second. We just saying about jerking off while reload, ffs!
2. There is no connection with huge hits and uber mobs, and many of my big hits was in any places, including mobless at all.
3. ask MA to make reload faster? NO. It's an important tech stuff, I think while reloading some claim-size-taxes-and-other-goddamn-crap calculated, including network exchange, etc-etc. It's not that issue. Problem is - while reloading I can't move to other place in vehicle, just forced to idle on the same place.
4. About your mining alot - SORRY. You WAS mined alot, now you're sleeping, comparing to pre-ATH time. And I clearly remember those times: boom-liftoff-land-boom-liftoff-land - glob-hof... getting hot! FASTER!

That was important. Now it's stopped. No action.

I repeat - WE NOT LOSING TIME, FFS.

Actually i think we r loosing time. Yes, u dont have to fly bck to ur claims, but u have to w8 if u found anything and that can be 50 meters away, so u have to chop in, fly there which also takes time. Also with my hitrate of 20% or lower, i didnt have to fly bck that much.

Actually i think we r loosing time. Yes, u dont have to fly bck to ur claims, but u have to w8 if u found anything and that can be 50 meters away, so u have to chop in, fly there which also takes time. Also with my hitrate of 20% or lower, i didnt have to fly bck that much.

Well, i have shitrate (it's not typo) too, as I wrote before, so... But before "fix" i did 45 minutes (98 consecutive drops with extracting after, for example), yesterday, with immediate extraction being totally sleepy i did it... for 43 minute.

Well, will see when shitrate became hitrate. Anyway that loose of time not so significant will be, I feel.

More problem is - I need to sleep IRL, that a waste of time! (smile.jpg)

i don't get what the problem is really. maybe a few sentences using subject, object and the odd verb to describe advantages from vtol mining and disadvantages from post vu mining help MA understanding your frustration a bit more than *facepalm* :scratch2:

i don't see any disadvantage in mining now against how it was pre vehicles, so why complain :girl:

i don't get what the problem is really. maybe a few sentences using subject, object and the odd verb to describe advantages from vtol mining and disadvantages from post vu mining help MA understanding your frustration a bit more than *facepalm* :scratch2:

i don't see any disadvantage in mining now against how it was pre vehicles, so why complain :girl:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...lypso-teleporter-not-working.html#post2578941
FOMA to Calypso teleporter not working permalink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there

Had multiple reports that teleport from FOMA to Calypso not working after the update. It was not listed in release notes so i presume is a bug, FOMA without that option to TP down will be severely affected i fear, no traders, and miners won't risk loss transporting to planet.

All the best

Dibbler

Hi,

This is not a bug but an intended change.

Cheers

I guess they closed the final loop hole and needed more stacks going through space for the pk'ers.

So I guess the pk'ers are gonna starve cuz no one's gonna wanna move their stacks thru space without a fleet! They're only gonna get my loot in space thru that lag-time bug (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?216519-Warning-about-space :scared:)

So, how abandoned are FOMA and CP gonna be now with this TP shutoff?

nah, people will still risk it thinking they are the lucky ones or think they are smarter than the pk'rs and they will continue to get popped occasionally, and if they don't want to risk it they can always use the log off on a mothership/privateer "feature" until MA closes that hole, if they want to, or can...

PVP4 Pkers shud be understood as market manipulators because they are cause of high MU on certain resources.
Same for space pkers.
Same for MA too.
They shud be all banned according to new EULA.

Well, so much for this.

So, I guess the FOMA -> Caly TP was removed on purpose, then... as usual, with no warning, like a thief in the night.

Fair enough.

I've had about enough of these changes forcing people to PVP whether they want to or not.

This is the last straw. MA can choke on their game; I'm finished. Who has ESIs for sale?

Julius

I tried vehicle mining once, it felt like an exploit to me so didn't do it again. I'm perfectly happy with the change.

The main problem with mining is the hassle of changing finders and swapping from dropping bombs to probes and back again. I've done very little mining since they screwed with the finders.

When FOMA/CND came it did not have any tp at all down to planet so as i see it they have just restored it to as it was.

So, I guess the FOMA -> Caly TP was removed on purpose, then... as usual, with no warning, like a thief in the night.

Fair enough.

I've had about enough of these changes forcing people to PVP whether they want to or not.

This is the last straw. MA can choke on their game; I'm finished. Who has ESIs for sale?

Julius

Give a baby a lollipop and let him suck on it for a few minutes, then take it away.

See what happens.

And yes, I did compare all these people to babies :p

PVP4 Pkers shud be understood as market manipulators because they are cause of high MU on certain resources.
Same for space pkers.
Same for MA too.
They shud be all banned according to new EULA.
why stop there , mob hunters everywhere should be banned because they loot items and resources which affects the mu , people who buy overpriced equipment should be banned because it ruins my game experience and the auction experience for me. i want cheap uber items! whah!)miners should all be banned .....sweaters should all be banned.....all ma staff should be banned according to eula. Pull the fukin plug everyone affects the market indirectly by either being alive or dieing or breathing . ban my gf for farting which indirectly affected mu of the items i didnt sell because i had to run for air by the time i came back i had decided a difrent price.
i mean if your going to be silly the sky is the limit.

Back