Planet-Specific Patches
Integrated minor fixes for planet content into Entropia Universe:

• Calypso
  • ROCKtropia
  • Arkadia
  • The Thing
  • Cyrene
  • Next Island
Visit each planet page for more information.

FIXED ISSUES

• Fixed issue with loot UI window stealing focus while performing actions.
  • Looting a creature from a distance using right will cause the player to walk into looting range of carcass.
  • Notification messages in the Cyrene PVP Arena are now displayed in the chat message window.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to insure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

I like the warning at the end. lol :yay::lolup:

• Looting a creature from a distance using right will cause the player to walk into looting range of carcass.

In before New Shitstorm, if right click will JUST cause player to walk into looting range! (smile.jpg)

Anyone else got problems with new update?

Size 343mb...my clientloader keeps crashing at 273mb download.... :scratch2:

same here, crashes all the time while downloading

Yep same crap here :mad:

Happened to me also, closed the game, and let the clientloader download again,and now it works.

ok, so i'm not the only one....

HMPFFFF, FIX THAT MA !!! :wise:

It's downloading Calypso for me, shows size 557,69 MB and it is already on 347MB no crash so far ... dunno about the other planet updates yet :scratch2:

Happened to me also, closed the game, and let the clientloader download again,and now it works.

I tried that, even rebooted my pc...same effect ...

It's downloading Calypso for me, shows size 557,69 MB and it is already on 347MB no crash so far ... dunno about the other planet updates yet :scratch2:

strange, for me it shows Calypso update 343.50mb, keeps crashing after 273mb....

crashing at 255 here :D

Same here. Even when downloading after logging in it crashes after a while.:scratch2:

Same here. Even when downloading after logging in it crashes after a while.:scratch2:

Have you tried this. In client loader under tools switch off updates for everything apart from the place you last logged out at.

strange, for me it shows Calypso update 343.50mb, keeps crashing after 273mb....

Downloading already finished and patch applied, downloading Cyrene now .... 117,29MB

Noticed my download speed dropped to 555 kb/s at the 255 mark .. but no crash.

Bones

The download went good, i'm able to login.

What has been added to calypso?

Anybody seen Calypso release notes?

crashing every 9 minutes on the last minute
wtf

wow wow wow, wait a sec, regarding the loot windows....does that mean that now, after the loot windows appears it is not in focus anymore? Like I cannot close it with just pressing ESC key? This is shit

I want my loot window to appear after killing a mob, but also I want to be able to close it with just a keystroke and not in cursor mode

MAAAAAA.......

The above haven't been tested by me, it's just assumption based on release notes about the focus on loot windows UI

Please someone can confimr it for me, that now we cannot close the loot windows after appeareance with just pressing ESC key?

another crash ...
sick

Ohh well...no more EU for today...movie time! :wtg:

when downloading update, on the last minute

wow wow wow, wait a sec, regarding the loot windows....does that mean that now, after the loot windows appears it is not in focus anymore? Like I cannot close it with just pressing ESC key? This is shit

I want my loot window to appear after killing a mob, but also I want to be able to close it with just a keystroke and not in cursor mode

MAAAAAA.......

The above haven't been tested by me, it's just assumption based on release notes about the focus on loot windows UI

Please someone can confimr it for me, that now we cannot close the loot windows after appeareance with just pressing ESC key?

you can (tested mining loot window).

Back