Entropia Universe 12.7 Release Notes

RMB DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY

It only seems to work when you have move to target enabed (and that worked last vu)

Try running at a mob while constantly firing, or walking backwards while firing with movetotarget enabled - guess what? you can't. While you're at it try auto shotting at a mob and right clicking your cursor to loot the mob u just killed - ahh, you end up auto moving and shooting at a corpse etc.

It only seems to work when you have move to target enabed (and that worked last vu)

Try running at a mob while constantly firing, or walking backwards while firing with movetotarget enabled - guess what? you can't. While you're at it try auto shotting at a mob and right clicking your cursor to loot the mob u just killed - ahh, you end up auto moving and shooting at a corpse etc.

Hmmm, I have the option enabled, and I can run to a mob or walk backward, right-cliking it without a problem.

The "multiple targets" issue you describe is here for a while, it's different and was introduced before they nerved the RMB, maybe even in VU10.

hmm, i can walk bacckward while shooting. I don't think that worked last vu, so maybe they are working on it.

However, if i run at a target i immediatly stop running when i shoot with moveto enabled.

And the multiple target thing is a RMB issue if u have to use moveto to kinda get RMB sorta workin in a way.

I can't reproduce this, do you mean scrolling the external view or a scope?

Try to scroll through a list, by example TP list when searching for TP. Stucks after short movement.

I confirm the scrolling bug, it's very annoying sometimes and I don't even use scopes...good thing my mouse is all working fine

Scrolling the map to zoom in/out, scrolling a list...etc

However, if i run at a target i immediatly stop running when i shoot with moveto enabled.

This was so already for a long time before they did the changes for pvp. To get some automation, you have to take all, inc slowdown before shooting.

Scrolling to zoom in and out works fine for me. When I'm viewing my inventory or storage, however, I have to scroll maybe 4-6 times (or more?) as many turns of the scroll wheel in order to go the same distance

This was so already for a long time before they did the changes for pvp. To get some automation, you have to take all, inc slowdown before shooting.

Which is why i'm saying it needs fixing so I don't have to use move to target, moveto is BS.

Scrolling works for me, logitech MX518 mouse.

I can't reproduce this, do you mean scrolling the external view or a scope?

Not sure about the scope. I was referring to scrolling through windows, such as the Teleporter list and Item Info screen.

Not sure about the scope. I was referring to scrolling through windows, such as the Teleporter list and Item Info screen.

Ok, thanks.
Stuck at work, I will see that tonight. :)

But as I remember, in the past the scrolling was correct, then they messed it, fixed it and now it seems they messed it again. Dynamic code...

As previously said, I'm ready to pay to see how they manage their code versions, I wonder if they have (and use!) some integrated feature for managing conficts etc... So many bug regressions every VU certainly makes them the most serious candidate for the World Record of worst Software Developer ever. (OK J/K, pliz don't "adjust" my loot... ;)

Scrolling to zoom in and out works fine for me. When I'm viewing my inventory or storage, however, I have to scroll maybe 4-6 times (or more?) as many turns of the scroll wheel in order to go the same distance
For me, my inventory scrolls fine, like it used to, but storage is slow as hell to scroll :I
Dynamic...

Anyone else notice that scrolling was nerfed? You can't scroll in one continuous motion anymore with the mouse wheel; you have to scroll -> stop -> scroll -> stop -> etc.

Same for me.

Which is why i'm saying it needs fixing so I don't have to use move to target, moveto is BS.

I could be wrong but it was my understanding that the reason RMB was nerfed was the situation in pvp when people would disable move to target and spam the button so it would only shoot when it was a proper hit.

So making the RMB work only when move to target is enabled would make sense wouldnt it?

It would prevent the spammin while still allowing RMB feature

For me, my inventory scrolls fine, like it used to, but storage is slow as hell to scroll :I
Dynamic...

Yeah, you're right. My inventory actually does work fine...just the storage that's the issue. My bad.

Yeah, you're right. My inventory actually does work fine...just the storage that's the issue. My bad.
Storage is really slow, I thought my scroll wheel broke down again...

Has anyone here looted a NeoPsion 55 since the update? If so, from what mobs? :revive:

Back