Entropia Universe 14.0.1 Release Notes

less engine power and more weight? :O

A couple more such changes and hoverpods will become nothing more but intricate storage containers.

And default camera up/down are numpad 8 and 2, but i don't see how those help me with graphics settings ;D
Yep, just wanted to share a non-obvious discovery (mine are set to +/- as I don't have numpad) :)

A couple more such changes and hoverpods will become nothing more but intricate storage containers.

No need more changes. It's already slow shit. Well, at least I didn't bought next one.

Now I see - item stats changing became popular. Ok.

interesting tho that MA likes to go after the ark vehicles :)

Are we having fun yet?

Aren't the whites of the eyes a bit too dark? tried most types that do have whites
all seemed way to dark ingame...

Aren't the whites of the eyes a bit too dark? tried most types that do have whites
all seemed way to dark ingame...

Yes I'm getting this too, I also seem to be getting an issue where no matter what I set "Shoulder position" to in the creation room, when I appear in game it's like it was set all the way to the left ( low )

i think i'll beter logoff till next vu

Still no chest options for males in the creator :( (We used to have them in the old creator)
Most of the male eyes look like made for old men, cant we have some eyes without wrinkles,etc. ?
Next to impossible to look fit without growing man boobs :/

Getting ready to celebrate the 10 year anniversary...and they still run it like it was in beta...:rolleyes:

astounding. :yup:

The value of starter garments has been lowered to 1 PEC, and the equipping fee for starter garments lowered to 0.0002 PEC.

Very interesting, that's the I've heard of anything decaying less than 0.001 PEC, which appeared to be the lowest quantity MA ever considered.

Are starter garments tradeable? Can anyone verify the 0.0002 PEC figure with fruit tests (multiple equips will be necessary)?

Getting ready to celebrate the 10 year anniversary...and they still run it like it was in beta...:rolleyes:

astounding. :yup:

where is normal server ? that we all play in beta test now ?

I went in there many times today and all of a sudden the creation room colors changed from a black room to gray. I could not see anything, everything was dark so very hard to change anything on the avatar. Also on the masks, first time in last week I chose number 4. Well this week I wanted 6 and it will not let me. |it seems to stick me with 4.

Not just cloths and textures makes your legs get pulled above your head, all helmets aswell!

Also on the masks, first time in last week I chose number 4. Well this week I wanted 6 and it will not let me. |it seems to stick me with 4.

Well that just sucks! Can they be traded or sold?

Wow they fix performance for me, go go go MA :laugh: .But how to fix gray eyes?

Very interesting, that's the I've heard of anything decaying less than 0.001 PEC, which appeared to be the lowest quantity MA ever considered.

Are starter garments tradeable? Can anyone verify the 0.0002 PEC figure with fruit tests (multiple equips will be necessary)?
My vehicles have sometimes taken damage for 0.000, indicating a sub 0.001 value.

I went in there many times today and all of a sudden the creation room colors changed from a black room to gray. I could not see anything, everything was dark so very hard to change anything on the avatar. Also on the masks, first time in last week I chose number 4. Well this week I wanted 6 and it will not let me. |it seems to stick me with 4.
Drop your graphics quality to medium or low, helped for me, in high/very high it's just black, and white background on medium settings. (I didn't go through all settings one by one to check which one affects it)

Thanks for allowing us to wear our makeup masks again :)

Oh, so you can get the "dark feffoid cave" bug in avatar design room too :D

so a car weight 700kgs but an hoverpod now 5000 kgs, makes lots of sense
so a brown has 1123 HP but my hoverpod now 183.5 HP, makes lots of sense
dont have anything better to do?

Seems you left too much Gazz in the vehicle ... or was it Duru?

No, it's bodies of the rival miners :D

Drop your graphics quality to medium or low, helped for me, in high/very high it's just black, and white background on medium settings. (I didn't go through all settings one by one to check which one affects it)

Apparently it's the anti-aliasing. Setting it to off makes the background white even on the Very High.

Last edited:
[*]The value of starter garments has been lowered to 1 PEC, and the equipping fee for starter garments lowered to 0.0002 PEC.

Still not been ingame but I wonder if people got refund for what they repaired over 1pec......
Not that it's a lot of money for separate individuals, but with 1 million playerbase it adds up

Big thank you! Was:

face411fe30b1477780a1c0765b3d9f0.png

Now:

391a4eb987e3d5c36487cb9b631257c4.png

Thanks! I was really feel myself too dynamic!

Oh man, thats fucked up, anyone should think twice before investing in EU.. even more lately, a good mentor warned me 1 day

No, it's bodies of the rival miners :D

Apparently it's the anti-aliasing. Setting it to off makes the background white even on the Very High.
Still black here on high or very high and AA off. :scratch2:

anyone else problems in crafting too? how to solve this issue? I see a couple of people crafting and getting globals.

so a car weight 700kgs but an hoverpod now 5000 kgs, makes lots of sense
so a brown has 1123 HP but my hoverpod now 183.5 HP, makes lots of sense
dont have anything better to do?

LOL, i just noticed that too. I bought that hoverpod yesterday for extra power... Sorry, but i feel fucked by MA

Back