Entropia Universe 14.3.2 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Monria Moon Released

Mindark has worked closely with the team behind Monria to implement their vision for the moon estate.Monria stands out as the first Cthulhu Mythos inspired Sci-Fi Horror MMORPG. To check out Monria, visit monria.com where you can register an account and download the game.

Quests
Monria new arrivals will spawn on Thule where they can try out the Calypso beginner’s tutorial. Speak to Mr. Yoshida to start the tutorial quest chain. All new Monria arrivals will receive a Monria shirt which will flag them to travel to Monria after completing the Thule tutorial quest. The Thule tutorial quest can be skipped by speaking to Mr. Yoshida or Lieutenant Smith
Four hunting Iron missions, one for each unique Monria creature, are available at the Main Crater outpost.

• New crafting missions: speak with NPC Tobie in the Monria Hub.
  • New arrival mission chain. speak with NPC Hank Powers near the teleporter in the Monria Hub.

Quests that will be enabled after next week’s patch:
  • Find the missing chapters
  • Mining Challenges

Entropia Universe Platform
Fixed Issues
  • Loading time for client has been improved.
  • Issues with the 32-bit lighting has been fixed.
  • Auction orders will now buyout items with the buyout markup set to 100%
  • Fixed an issue where the last attempt of a limited blueprint failed
  • It should not be possible to get lower than 5% strength on AEOT anymore
  • Client freeze when equipping or opening an inventory with a tool with attachments is fixed
  • Hitboxes for many planet partner creatures have been fixed

Known Issues
  • Collision detection on some terrain models is missing causing avatars to become stuck in some situations. Press T when stuck to revive at the nearest revival terminal.
  • Monria shops are labelled with wrong numbers. This will be corrected in the patch and shop deeds will then be delivered to the moon manager.
  • Monria Hub teleporter room area incorrectly displays “String 0”.
  • Some quest dialogue locations are reversed. The quest givers on Thule appear to be sending Monria players to Calypso before sending them to Monria.
  • Sort columns in the auction interface are not functioning.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

my launch button is greyed out after downloading the vu.

05 Nov 2013 11:13 UTC

Our servers are now back online, and Entropia Universe Release 14.3.2 and Planet Partner Content Releases are now available for download.

Of course no launch button... and then status goes back to down for maint... You almost had me MA! :laugh:

Known Issues
  • Sort columns in the auction interface are not functioning.

Argh they leave that for last? That's a huge issue! :banghead:

When we complained about the auction lag/failure we didn't mean take it away completely. :laugh:

Argh they leave that for last? That's a huge issue!

When we complained about the auction lag/failure we didn't mean take it away completely. :laugh:

Might be a special inclusion for all those newer players who bemoan not being around during the 'good ol' days' ;)

Doer: AGREED!!! :banghead:

"Auction orders will now buyout items with the buyout markup set to 100%"

Excellent.. was a thing long sought by people manipulating the market prices. Put an order of 10000 ingots at 100%. Sell at AH with BU at 100%, lose 50 pec fee, set new MU.

WHY THE HECK is possible to put 100% or lower at AH anyway? There is the TT for this.

Early Release Info

hi guys,

i would really appreciate if the Dev Team could update the Release Notes earlier to the update release, so we could anticipate the changes that may occur....

also it will keep the hype up, so players will be looking forward for the new updates...
maybe they could also release some screenshots of the new updates...for example the new look of cape corinth...

i have to wait for the update to download and the server to come online...then TP to cape corinth to have a look at what exactly have changed...

hope the Dev Team will look into this....

neway, thanks and good luck with the new updates....

Regards.

* Sort columns in the auction interface are not functioning.

Of course, every VU there HAS to be a totally unnecessary and seriously annoying bug introduced that was caused by fixing something entirely unrelated. :mad:
The fact that MA found it before release is good, the fact that the bug is nevertheless in the release is utter madness.
How does MA think that players find the best deal on auction??? Yes, by sorting ffs.

This bug will affect the economy big time and should have never been released. :dunce:

/Slupor

Calypso release notes:

Resources have been redistributed to follow geological formations, adding more realism to the mining profession.

(fast forward to 0:55) - Calypso mining maps anyone? lol

hi guys,

i would really appreciate if the Dev Team could update the Release Notes earlier to the update release, so we could anticipate the changes that may occur....

also it will keep the hype up, so players will be looking forward for the new updates...
maybe they could also release some screenshots of the new updates...for example the new look of cape corinth...

Kim did post a preview of remodeled Corinth area and even talked a little about the content changes.

In general the VU notes are and should not be released until the servers are offline because they may represent economic advantages.

The way I understand it is that mining resources have been redistributed in the Corinth area. Did I get that right or did they change the whole planet?

The way I understand it is that mining resources have been redistributed in the Corinth area. Did I get that right or did they change the whole planet?

Looks like just Corinth, but who knows. And if it's just Corinth now I doubt it will stop with that. Soon mining across the planet will have 'more realism' :laugh:

I'm in - and my issues with tron display column in my shop (not showing all placed armour) is now fixed? cool!:yay:

i now fully expect to see a release notes in the future containing the statement "looting of creatures are not functioning"
what with monria being partially broken and this issue with the auction house i wonder if anyone at MA realises what damage this does to a companies image. if you keep releasing huge piles of dung and then only partially fixing it in the next update while continuously reintroducing old bugs in the process it is no surprise that mainstream success alludes this product/service.

5 minutes after the servers are up, theres already a jerk shooting people down on the way to monria. Why would anyone carry stackable to monria? They aren't....they just want to visit a new place. Muppet.

Seriously...all outstanding listings from before the VU should be extended until this is fixed! :wise:

WHY THE HECK is possible to put 100% or lower at AH anyway? There is the TT for this.

Because now that you can't sort auctions, you're supposed to list everything at 100% or you risk going mad.

What about the fucking coats?! :mad::mad:

what abut the hangars :scratch2:

I got Daily Mission: Kill 50 Fugabarbas :laugh: Guess Im gonna have to buckle up for this one!

I got Daily Mission: Kill 50 Fugabarbas :laugh: Guess Im gonna have to buckle up for this one!
Or, rather, buckle them up so the little buggers don't run away. :D

What about the fucking coats?! :mad::mad:

Clothes bug still here
New area just copy/past from old Gateway

MA at it best :laugh:

Remember MA: bugs not fixed = no depo. FU

Well I got some dandy daily missions:
Loot a Starkhov LPR-3 (L)
Kill 88 Marcimex
Kill 100 Aetherex

The mining and crafting daily were less interesting:
Craft 333 Combusters
Mine 600 Typonolic Steam

I wonder where the amounts come from if they are just random amounts or what.

I have done the daily feffoid cave and the feffoid hit box seems to be fixed at least, I no longer have to aim at his belly button and constantly move my cursor because of animations.

Only other mobs I killed were the new puny up around Corinth area and hitboxes seem ok on them.

They recycled the old beginner area and made it Cape Corinth. And I do like the new Half Moon Bay area. And the new terrain up there is much more interesting and appealing to run around in.

Monria players arrive on thule?
So at the TP, do they get a choice Calypso or Monria?
And will this be likewise for Calypso entrants?

How is this going to affect CLD payouts? Will people brought into Calypso be "leaking away" to Monria, thus costing those of us who paid good money for CLD to lose yet more revenues?

Monria players arrive on thule?
So at the TP, do they get a choice Calypso or Monria?
And will this be likewise for Calypso entrants?

How is this going to affect CLD payouts? Will people brought into Calypso be "leaking away" to Monria, thus costing those of us who paid good money for CLD to lose yet more revenues?

"All new Monria arrivals will receive a Monria shirt which will flag them to travel to Monria after completing the Thule tutorial quest."

New update available, restart game and loader and auc will work !!!

Back