Entropia Universe 14.3 Release Notes

Nice indeed.. "This app can´t run on your PC" To find a version for your PC, contact with the software publisher"

It worked fine on win8 until now.. no more entropia for me?

Disable the 64bit checkbox in tools and try again.

when rapairing and geting those errors should i go and delete them? i don t wanna do something wrong...

those MA techs must get a giggle out of us. :)

I *really* don't expect to be playing much until that big red

"The system is currently offline"

disappears from the client window :)

think that could have something to do with not being able to get in yet? lol

when rapairing and geting those errors should i go and delete them? i don t wanna do something wrong...

I think those are the files necessary for running the 32-bit client. If you delete them, and then switch to the 32-bit client, you will probably have to re-install them. Just my two pecs, ofc.

tnx...to short.

I deleted and no problems.

J.

hehe, now there's Joa Kim... =)

outdated message after password screen on first try after update .... ran repair, deleted unexpected files when promoted ... then offline message so looks to have worked ... over to you MA

Just in case someone missed this in Support section:

VU 14.3 Deployment Issues
24 Sep 2013 20:23 UTC

The new Entropia Universe client is experiencing validation issues. MindArk's development team is working on a solution as quickly as possible, which will be deployed as a client update.

In the meanwhile, please disregard the "Obsolete installation" error message some of you may have received.

Please do not re-install Entropia Universe before the next client update is released.

We apologize for the extended downtime, and appreciate your patience while Entropia Universe is brought back online.

The new Entropia Universe client is experiencing validation issues. MindArk's development team is working on a solution as quickly as possible, which will be deployed as a client update.

In the meanwhile, please disregard the "Obsolete installation" error message some of you may have received.

Please do not re-install Entropia Universe before the next client update is released.

We apologize for the extended downtime, and appreciate your patience while Entropia Universe is brought back online.

All downloaded green button appeares boom Eror 64 bit wtf ?

-Insert post or quote about the new support message, or copy the link/text-

ok so run as admin, and turn the volume all the way up...when the box appears and the new client update tries to start, you will hear it...now go do those damn dishes or fold the laundry!

Hey,
Joakim|Calypso

Do something pls :p

I know ur reading this :).

Regards

Damm....we really are addicted....

I love the irony of the VU that fixes so much breaking logging in :laugh:

Love you MA, we have faith in you regardless :D

Damn!! Entropia Universe should get a Noble Prize Award in marketing, people are losing money but they still keep waiting to play...

I love the irony of the VU that fixes so much breaking logging in :laugh:

Love you MA, we have faith in you regardless :D

And MA is sitting in wondrous awe contemplating the average IQ of its player base :) And afraid, very afraid.....

To all:

Remember this is a big update and yes we may have problems, but at least MA hasn't gone home for the night and are up right now very late trying to get the game to work. So please thank MA for their great work!!!

To all:

Remember this is a big update and yes we may have problems, but at least MA hasn't gone home for the night and are up right now very late trying to get the game to work. So please thank MA for their great work!!!
It's not that late in Sweden.
And they're probably just fika'ing as usual while we wait.

;)

Relax guys, they are just testing out this new feature:

• Ability to deploy small hotfixes to clients very quickly.

To all:

Yeah, this moments, they probably concentrating and sweating on decreasing average return from 60% to 57%, lol

Back