Entropia Universe 14.4 Release Notes

Hasn't it always been that way? Depth size, Claim Size and what material you found.... At least for me.. lol... On the Miner GUI ?

Not on the GUI, that was there lol.
In chat where it says "You have found a resource" now it also says which resource type.

2013-12-10 12:22:25 [Local] [] You have gained experience in your Geology skill.
2013-12-10 12:22:25 [Local] [] You have gained Perception.
2013-12-10 12:22:25 [Local] [] You have gained experience in your Surveying skill.
2013-12-10 12:22:33 [Local] [] You have claimed a resource! <---- unknown (i am low lvl :)
2013-12-10 12:23:11 [Local] [] You have claimed a resource! <---- unknown
2013-12-10 12:23:11 [Local] [] You have claimed a resource! (Hurricane Cocktail Mix) <--- NEW

Last edited:
I would like to nominate the new "looted mobs don't disappear" feature as the worst, and least thought out purposeful addition to EU in the history of the game.

Can anyone think of something MA has added on purpose that was a more universally bad idea than this infected turd they have just plopped on our collective heads?

I cant say if its the worst ewer, there been so many. But i dont get why it got changed i must say, if it not broken dont fix it come to my mind.

The new tools i like tho they will be handy for sure.

The crit reduce i dont get either, why was that nesasary?
Still wonder when taming will be back?
And also where did the new feature for the soc chat go?
And i also thought we get a X-mas pressi with this VU?
Maybe they will get time to do another VU before x-mas that will sort some of this out ;)

The crit reduce i dont get either, why was that nesasary?

Gives a nominal incentive to skill, plus gives them a chance to sell more buffs related to it (as they mentioned in notes).

I'd still like to see stamina/health regen implementation as another incentive but that isn't a doormat to new sales in quite so obvious a fashion.

Come the fu** on MA, why do you freaking keep making this game into the same as other NON RCE games.

Reduction of critical dmg? Oh well guess ur "game devs" plays wow and thought, HEY in this game we got something called "resiliance". Why not introduce it to EU?

"personal" Repair and trade? Again this shit which has been introduced in several MMO's earlier.

Dead mobs lying around. Well wopdi doo. It's fun since I skill pyro and kill around 10 -15 argos before looting. So now I won't know which is which. YAY.

Why the hell did Joacim create a "wishlist" for bugs?

From what I c from MA's papers years back, the "cutback" in employes u did some years back can only mean one thing to me.

Mindark fired all of the experienced developers, and started employing "Fresh out of school" people instead. Which is why we get all these stupid ideas which is basicly a complete copy of other MMO's functions. And the sad part is, all of the "newbie" employes need to figure out all of the old codes, since you have zero people left that actually worked on pre VU 10.

I would like to nominate the new "looted mobs don't disappear" feature as the worst, and least thought out purposeful addition to EU in the history of the game.

Can anyone think of something MA has added on purpose that was a more universally bad idea than this infected turd they have just plopped on our collective heads?

Feffoids dancing around you in a circle? :silly2:

The fact that the mob doesn't disappear really pisses me off.
After i loot every creature I change weapon and click " next target" and it targets the same mob again and again.
Do I have to practise a new way of hunting or just give up?

Thank you for fixing something that didnt need to be fixed :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

LBML and Fast Trade don't work properly now because of the COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY font changes. Who's bright idea was it to show LESS in the chat windows??

Please, if you don't have a competent designer on staff, at least release some screenshots to the community to ask for feedback on changes like this.

3 days killing feffox straight, guardians, dominants and alpha and today after vu dominants kicking my arse, i thought i had left some armour off, guardians are my limit it seems now.

May get some crit reduction but they seem to attack more and hit harder i wasn't the only person who thought so either.

LBML and Fast Trade don't work properly now because of the COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY font changes. Who's bright idea was it to show LESS in the chat windows??

Please, if you don't have a competent designer on staff, at least release some screenshots to the community to ask for feedback on changes like this.

Agree with you

Come the fu** on MA, why do you freaking keep making this game into the same as other NON RCE games.

This! I started to play EU because it was unique and very different to anything else out there. Now on each update it's starting to become a clone of other MMOs. Is this to try and appeal to those gamers? That may work in the short run but once they realise the time they'll need to put in (other MMOs they moan if it takes more than a week or two to max level) and the cost to play they'll be running away faster than they signed up.

crit reduction=good

dead bodies lying around= FAIL
WTF! That is terrible, stupid, annoying, pointless, creates lag, worthless, weird, lame, ugly, STUPID,

WE HATE IT

Please can we start a petition to remove this idea? Again "let's add new features instead of fixing old ones."

Last VU was one of the better ones for a long time and then them come out with this boner....

KIM??? Anyone?? This is DUMMMMB

A little early for April fools isn't it?

I am glad I got back to mining

MA, maybe is time to hire real game developer! I never ever saw a game where death mobs are visible for a long time.

actually it used to be that mobs stay on they ground after loot before VU 9 or something ..

there some nice pix of longus being molested after death :p

3 days killing feffox straight, guardians, dominants and alpha and today after vu dominants kicking my arse, i thought i had left some armour off, guardians are my limit it seems now.

May get some crit reduction but they seem to attack more and hit harder i wasn't the only person who thought so either.

Noticed something like this on Pop dragons over at RT, but thought it was just my idea.

On a positive side, when mining it lists the claim type next to "You have found a resource". Unless ofc its unknown.

Very nice and convenient change and hope it also shows the claim size next vu or something, imo miners will love it.

they needed a 'very nice and convenient change' since they completely nerfed mining loot. and they have a long way to go before i got 2 shits about mining again. dropping 500-1000 bombs and getting 3 IX? seriously MA?

but i guess all these free mission rewards, hundreds of noobs sweating without ever drying, CLD owners getting payed way too damn much and a few other things where players dont seem to recognize these peds cant come out of thin air, and MA certainly isnt donating them for the greater good. before all these stupid feature everyone who had a half a brain ended every single day in profit, and there were always enough idiots to feed that routine.

Great VU ;)

Pyro chips are giving laser skills. Do you see a connection.

most of the Proterons dropped less than a PED. New for me at least. Tried 30-40 to see if they have started dropping fragments. No luck so far. But somewhere I have the feeling.

:yay:

Gives a nominal incentive to skill, plus gives them a chance to sell more buffs related to it (as they mentioned in notes).

I'd still like to see stamina/health regen implementation as another incentive but that isn't a doormat to new sales in quite so obvious a fashion.

Thx for ur explanition m8 :)
Howewer as a famous sportsman (Ingemar Stenmark) here in sweden said ones "there is no point to try to explain to those that dont understand" lol
Me and math is not friends ;p
I can understand tho that it somehow is a benefit for MA ;)
Cheers

Not on the GUI, that was there lol.
In chat where it says "You have found a resource" now it also says which resource type.

2013-12-10 12:22:25 [Local] [] You have gained experience in your Geology skill.
2013-12-10 12:22:25 [Local] [] You have gained Perception.
2013-12-10 12:22:25 [Local] [] You have gained experience in your Surveying skill.
2013-12-10 12:22:33 [Local] [] You have claimed a resource! <---- unknown (i am low lvl :)
2013-12-10 12:23:11 [Local] [] You have claimed a resource! <---- unknown
2013-12-10 12:23:11 [Local] [] You have claimed a resource! (Hurricane Cocktail Mix) <--- NEW

that's more specifically the HUD. everything you see on your moniter in any window or any detail is "the GUI". If you're an end user, EU in its entirety is a GUI. unless im wrong. if so, then BEEP me in the BEEP with a big black BEEP and no harm done. but im still pretty sure you meant to say HUD and that's why he got confused. Oh and whichever programmer or gfx designer invented the term "HUD" is a poser. just sayin.

that's more specifically the HUD. everything you see on your moniter in any window or any detail is "the GUI". If you're an end user, EU in its entirety is a GUI. unless im wrong. if so, then BEEP me in the BEEP with a big black BEEP and no harm done. but im still pretty sure you meant to say HUD and that's why he got confused. Oh and whichever programmer or gfx designer invented the term "HUD" is a poser. just sayin.

I would call it 'chat window'

HUD is a fairly general term as well

This! I started to play EU because it was unique and very different to anything else out there. Now on each update it's starting to become a clone of other MMOs. Is this to try and appeal to those gamers? That may work in the short run but once they realise the time they'll need to put in (other MMOs they moan if it takes more than a week or two to max level) and the cost to play they'll be running away faster than they signed up.

and mommy wont give them money to deposit, especially when they realize EU takes so much time they're not getting their homework done ;p

Feffoids dancing around you in a circle? :silly2:

2 steps back fixed that circling. it was habit for me. and every mob did it lol not just feffs ;p

Send a case, then wait offline until they have given you a reply or stay offline until a fix has been released... That would get them to speed up...

why play when you keep getting frustrated over things :) I went in to this game to have fun, if I don't, then I log out and stay offline until a better time comes.. Sadly. I miss PE and some parts of EU.

i dont "KEEP". this vu pissed me off more than any others, 1 other came close, when they removed "1st person right click to loot" for people with move to target off. made no sense but COMPLETELY screwed the way i had been playing for oh umm, 7or even 8 years. it makes no sense because ti works with move to target on. so it must be a bug, but it hasnt been fixed. i told my friend that my guess is it was an undesired bug becuase it interfears with something new they did, and they're not good enough to fix it so they're making us deal with it, for some trendy feature for WOW posers to get lured to the game, play for < 1 month, then quit because they cant get level 100 in 2 weeks and this game costs m money to pull a trigger. (ya i stold this from a great post a few pages later on here.

lol MA wants more Money.....:lolup: ----> Its a nerfs.

Lucky me i dont have so many Feffox left to kill.

unstead of getting tthe promised melee amp we get mob cimetary LOL in France any society must have at least 5% handicaped employees, but looks like in Sweden its 95% :D

Back