Entropia Universe 14.5 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
New features/adjustments:

• A new planet “Toulan” has been introduced to Entropia Universe. The planet Toulan is in beta stage until further announced; press release and marketing activities will follow soon after release.
  • It is now possible to enable/disable live streaming audio in the options menu.
  • Live streaming audio and area themed music no longer play simultaneously.
  • Auto target functionality is now disabled in PVP areas.
  • The “Summon Claim” feature can only be used once per claim.
  • The time for a creature corpse has been lowered to 10 seconds for 1-4 corpses to a minimum of 1.66 seconds for 10 corpses. Time scales linearly.
  • Nyx Space Station has been renamed to “Toulan Space Station” and relocated to Planet Toulan space.
Bug fixes:

• Ad screens and PC content now display the correct character format.
  • Fixed an issue with the guest list not loading properly when there are more than 100 players listed.
  • Fixed an animation issue with the Portable Trade Tool.
  • Improved client stability.
Known Issues:

• 3d view port showing items in the trade terminal and in item info view are not working correctly.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

So Toulan did squeeze through 2 years and 3 months after the initial announcement.

I stand corrected, I never believed it will manage to launch.

To the beta testing then!

- Auto target functionality is now disabled in PVP areas.
- The “Summon Claim” feature can only be used once per claim.

Haha, donks, a plague on both your houses!

- Auto target functionality is now disabled in PVP areas.
- The “Summon Claim” feature can only be used once per claim.

Haha, donks, a plague on both your houses!

Both teamtag n next target works in space, wtf is Auto target? :D

so next target is removed but team target still works? Great... now once you are tagged you can log off, because any member of that team sees you in 400m range, and you see shit...

If you want to go to Toulan, it can be a good idea to load the planet by checking the box from client loader (dynamic content) Before you start the game, so you don't risk getting "stuck" in space and have to wait for it to download (it's some extra 235 megabyte).

(If you've never been to "space", you may want to make sure the checkbox for space is set aswell.)

Planet Toulan space station is in the upper right corner of the space map, distance is 28.8 au from caly space.

so next target is removed but team target still works? Great... now once you are tagged you can log off, because any member of that team sees you in 400m range, and you see shit...

be careful what u wish for, u might get some, like u did now.

Planet Toulan space station is in the upper right corner of the space map, distance is 28.8 au from caly space.

IM heading there, hope its playable now

IM heading there, hope its playable now

It's not playable, servers are down. Might be related to the minor issue of mobs that are shot do not give any loot or no loot messages.

Seems the Toulan forum is being actively read by Toulan staff, they respond pretty fast over there. Now if they only approve my account so i can actually post on their virgin forum too ;)

Seems the Toulan forum is being actively read by Toulan staff, they respond pretty fast over there. Now if they only approve my account so i can actually post on their virgin forum too ;)

Let's hope they continue being ac communicative as at the start ;)

Their Forum message went straight in my gmail's spam so you might be check there....

The station seems to be a good way from the Planet server boundary. More than the other planets anyway.

Toulan...? Wow...

Guess next weeks CLD payment will be even worse than now.

Does anyone understand what the creature time thing is? Does it mean you have less time to claim your loot after a kill?

Does anyone understand what the creature time thing is? Does it mean you have less time to claim your loot after a kill?

It is simply the disappearing corpses after they've been looted. They won't stick around as long before they vanish.

Toulan...? Wow...

Are you sure? If I remember correctly the planet a player originated from still gets a share of the player's activity on other planets. With so many people logging in to try out Toulan the CLD payout could be up even. (Although I wouldn't bet on it.)

If this means that ppl cant use next target to pick oil, this is fantastic news.

And horrible news for the slow, lazy-ass , scripting macro guys! :yay:

Toulan...? Wow...

If you would actually play the game instead of logging in once a week to worry about cld returns the corpse thing would have made sense to you :)

It is simply the disappearing corpses after they've been looted. They won't stick around as long before they vanish.

I caught myself asking whether or not I had looted a mob last night, had to check radar to find out :rolleyes:

I don't care how short the time is, it's still too bloody long :(

I just noticed that 9 new space servers have been added (including the one occupied by Toulan)

I caught myself asking whether or not I had looted a mob last night, had to check radar to find out :rolleyes:

I don't care how short the time is, it's still too bloody long :(

True :)..............

Sad VU

Once again, new things are delivered but the bugs introduced in previous VUs are not fixed...
- When will the amps be visible again on weapons?
- When will the laser animation be visible again on laser carbines? (Riker UL2)

It's sad because after a while, these bugs become features. Do you remember the "jump on revive" that was fixed after 1 or 2 years?. Or the "auto walking back after exiting a vehicle" that is half fixed, some times the avatar is stuck. When such bugs are fixed after months or years, people jump for joy, singing "thank you MA, I love you". :scratch2:

I just noticed that 9 new space servers have been added (including the one occupied by Toulan)

Not all area on map are real servers, that you usually notice if you have ever flewn, for instance, from Monria to Calypso.

Once again, new things are delivered but the bugs introduced in previous VUs are not fixed...

new things introduced are bugs! :lolup:

Clothing & Armor Item Info Windows are screwed up as of today!
(the clothing/armor models are not centered... some are missing)

and the HP bar moves awkwardly when I heal myself I've noticed!

pffffft :dunno:

Last edited:
Not all area on map are real servers, that you usually notice if you have ever flewn, for instance, from Monria to Calypso.

This has, in the past, been true. There were a number of blocks that, if you moused over them, no coords were visible.

This has changed, and there are many such blocks where the coords are now visible.

What this really means I have no idea!

WTF!?? Everytime I try and log in, I instantly get kicked BACK to the log-in screen.

This is strange, when I mouse over my space map I see coordinates in the outer areas, but when I do that on my wife's account the coordinates are hidden just like they used to be. I haven't had the chance to take the quad out to check if you can enter the outer regions or not, but I'm assuming you can't enter them.

Since I guess Next Island is now apart of Calypso I guess this isn't to much off topic, but what were the changes made on Next Island today? It was the second largest update that I saw (152 or so MB)? (Planet Toulan was around (263mb or so).

Since I guess Next Island is now apart of Calypso I guess this isn't to much off topic, but what were the changes made on Next Island today? It was the second largest update that I saw (152 or so MB)? (Planet Toulan was around (263mb or so).

Ignore the sizes next to the planets. Whatever first one you download is going to appear to be big. It doesn't work right.

Back