Entropia Universe 14.6.1 Release Notes

a list of all online avatars .... hmm...

:confused:

I'm not asking for a list. I just want to be able to right click on a name in chat and have an option to view their profile like I can their Achievements and Society information.

People should also be able to opt out of having this information public like Achievements now.

I just noticed that when I'm in a quad, my full name is shown - is it for me or for everyone? No pirates were near Caly SS to check :)

Would be cool if it's for everyone, no more false accusations in piracy against people with popular names.

I am not sure exactly where it was mentioned but someone said after the VU the masks were screwed up. Well that is true, at least for mine perhaps, Roni's was fine but I made one so half my face was blue. It is now blank.

Thanks MA, you again ruined something else along with my Ninja outfit......... wish you would fix that stuff you destroy before all this new crap.

I am not sure exactly where it was mentioned but someone said after the VU the masks were screwed up. Well that is true, at least for mine perhaps, Roni's was fine but I made one so half my face was blue. It is now blank.

Divinity said that, but after 2 relogs it got fixed for him.

Thanks MA, you again ruined something else along with my Ninja outfit......... wish you would fix that stuff you destroy before all this new crap.

Before starting client go to tools (or options) in Loader and click Clear shader cache. Then check in game if it's back to normal.

okay just got in EU again and my mask is back (after I sold all my makeup that I had in inventory LOL) anyway it is fixed.

Back