Entropia Universe 14.7 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
General

Fixes

• Team target marker is now removed when the tagged avatar dies.
  • Fixed lighting issues with the Nifty Pattern Pants (M,C) and (F,C)
  • An issue preventing some auction messages from being updated correctly has been fixed.
  • The Omegaton Stove A-3 (C) visual model has been improved.
  • Quest counters now display high values correctly.
  • Shower Cabin is no longer extremely bright with above high graphic settings.
  • It is now possible for a society leader to manage society owned land areas even if the leader does not hold any shares in these lands.
  • Spacecraft and estate deeds can now be pawned in banks.
  • Fixed issue when avatars and NPC:s would twitch when switching stance.
Changes/Additions

Added an in-world HUD indicator for the nearest waypoint.
Players that are targeted by the Set Team Target action will now receive a notification.

• If a vehicle is targeted then all avatars in that vehicle will receive the notification.

Social

Bug fixes

• Fixed an issue where UIs would not register fast mouse wheel scrolling.
  • Avatar names with special characters will no longer stop chat.
  • The /pos command now work in dynamic areas.
  • Entries in the contacts list no longer expand occasionally for no apparent reason.
  • The expanded entry in the contacts list no longer be minimized when another avatar logs on or out.
  • Entries in the contacts list no longer show incorrect context icons for some avatars.
  • All chat channels are now logged in the main chat log.
  • Chat window no longer prevents numpad enter from functioning normally.
Changes/Additions

• Creating a new chat tab should now immediately show the tab naming UI.
  • Added an option to hide tutorial messages in the message center.
  • Added time since last login in the contacts list for friends and society members.
    • Logging in while incognito or invisible will not update the timer.
    • There is an new setting in the privacy options to hide your last login time.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

So, no enhancer update?

Doesn't look like it... but this makes me so happy :yay:

"Added time since last login in the contacts list for friends and society members. "

[*]Added time since last login in the contacts list for friends and society members.

this has been asked for so many years, Thanks!

Last edited:

Wonna explain what this is?

• Team target marker is now removed when the tagged avatar dies.
Players that are targeted by the Set Team Target action will now receive a notification.

• If a vehicle is targeted then all avatars in that vehicle will receive the notification.

Space parasites got hard times.

this has been asked for so many years, Thanks!

Does it work? When expanding a FL contact I get "Offline for N/A"

Having just bug fixes is desirable too, we are not all new content junkies.

Judging by the size of the download, new things were added too, maybe not activated yet.

may be it will start counting after next login of the friend

Correct, checked with someone that logged out.

So in the future, if it shows N/A they haven't logged in since atleast may 14th 2014 :)

General

Would have been useful in pvp4 when next tag was disabled. Now with the stupid nearby function you can see people in range anyway, so useless... as always.

And where are the darn enhancer changes promised?... Oh wait! Textures of pants and shower cabins were much more important! :)

good VU, i would say :)

one of the best bug fixes is shower-cabin brightness, i hope you get rid of the other glitches, which causing the same over-bright effect.

some nice features got also added good work MA :thumbup:

im really curious what we can expect of the killed as creature hof-section, i hope taming will be a bit more complex and not just one ped-eating functionality....

ok, i also expected the enhancer changes, hopefully we get them with the next VU :)

Messaging screwed

Personal messages give a ping but do not show message as whisper or even in my dedicated PM channel.
Sender does not get a ping.
Message is there, if only you know who to look for lol

This is supposedly fixed as follows..
Right click your PM chat channel and select (right click) PM
you will then have 2 options friends and others... tick these to enable

This does not work in main only in separate PM chat tab

Last edited:
And where are the darn enhancer changes promised?... Oh wait! Textures of pants and shower cabins were much more important! :)

Who said the enhancer break rate wasnt changed?

MA are known to change stuff and leaving it out of VU release notes.

Are there plans to fix the "new" broken UI? Or is what we have good enough.

There are many functions that simply do not work, like friend requests, shop sales notifications, even what is sold is a mystery. You do remember people own shops right?

Banks have gotten far more updates in the last year than shops have in the last decade.

Seems like PVP got an update, which makes sense, MA employees like PVP.

I do like the target notice and it going away after death, even though it matters little for someone without loot or PVP zone, that is about all I can get excited for, But as someone else already said, it doesn't really solve much.

Downloading contents while the avatar is online :

No more safe protection bubble,
happy orgy decay fest !

Better avoid toxic pvp when vu is announced, you're sure to be looted now...

You are so creative ...;)

Last edited:
Space download...5 kb so nothing new in space again.

Who said the enhancer break rate wasnt changed?

MA are known to change stuff and leaving it out of VU release notes.

Seriously? Writing in irrelevant texture changes and leaving out a change what would have an impact on the economy? Dude...

Missed noticing that April download :) Thanks for pointing that out.

crap,tracker dont updates,that will fuck up lot of events :(

The new "Kills as creature" tab is really exciting, hopefully it means they are ready to roll out a system using that functionality relativly soon :). Other than that its great to see bugs being fixed.

Best regards
Zweshi

If a vehicle is targeted then all avatars in that vehicle will receive the notification.

Oh My! That could get interesting in space :D

I wonder what happens when a Pirate targets a MS. If the MS is classed as a vehicle, or if just those in the vehicle seats would get the message.

Will certainly make things interesting when our gunner team are targeting suspicious ships - for "observations" ofc ;) Could be quite un-settling to read that a gunner team has a target on you! Poor dears!

Similarly, I wonder how it will work for the pirates, knowing that they have been targeted. I wonder if it tells you which ava targeted you, or if it was a team... and if so, the team name.

Ah so much testing to do! :yay::cool:

Fixed an issue where UIs would not register fast mouse wheel scrolling.

Fab! and here was me thinking my mouse was broke :ahh::laugh:

Oh My! That could get interesting in space :D

I wonder what happens when a Pirate targets a MS. If the MS is classed as a vehicle, or if just those in the vehicle seats would get the message.

Worried about panicking passengers? ;)

Back