Entropia Universe 14.7 Release Notes

I think we should at least get a confirmation from Kim or "official mindark employee" that the 50% lower consumption rate on unlimited items has come into effect in this last VU. Since clearly Bertha didn't get the memo.:)

crap,tracker dont updates,that will fuck up lot of events :(
Actually, none of the automated global capture tools aren't working, brilliant, wonder if event organisers will take my word for globals during this time :(

Apparently they changed globals to be announced as in [globals] channel, and previously they were as [local] in the chat.log

Old:
2014-05-13 21:33:15 [Local] [] Harry Bond Hole killed a creature (Formidon Young) with a value of 52 PED!

New:
2014-05-14 10:58:09 [Globals] [] Crys Cail Behemon killed a creature (Ambulimax Young) with a value of 92 PED at Nea's Place!

Last edited:
Changes/Additions

• Creating a new chat tab should now immediately show the tab naming UI.
  • Added an option to hide tutorial messages in the message center.
  • Added time since last login in the contacts list for friends and society members.
    • Logging in while incognito or invisible will not update the timer.
    • There is an new setting in the privacy options to hide your last login time.

HOLY SHIT !! So epic :yay::yay::yay:

So, what found:
1. No messages from the shop again. Do you have no time to fix it? F***!!!!
2. When I open FL, then open contact and return back to list, i dont see next/previous page arrows. If i resize contact list - they appear.
3. No information about last login for people who login before this VU.

it seems we still can't change our attitude toward other societies.. and i guess MA don't care to fix it..

Actually, none of the automated global capture tools aren't working, brilliant, wonder if event organisers will take my word for globals during this time :(

Apparently they changed globals to be announced as in [globals] channel, and previously they were as [local] in the chat.log

Old:
2014-05-13 21:33:15 [Local] [] Harry Bond Hole killed a creature (Formidon Young) with a value of 52 PED!

New:
2014-05-14 10:58:09 [Globals] [] Crys Cail Behemon killed a creature (Ambulimax Young) with a value of 92 PED at Nea's Place!

This will take 2 minutes to update log reading tools.

I still did not checked log myself but it looks like they move right direction, hope there are other channels as well as [society], [combat], [loot] etc ;)

So, what found:

2. When I open FL, then open contact and return back to list, i dont see next/previous page arrows. If i resize contact list - they appear.
3. No information about last login for people who login before this VU.

2. I had this since beginning of new Social Interface.
3. This is because there was no such feature before this VU!

This will take 2 minutes to update log reading tools.

I still did not checked log myself but it looks like they move right direction, hope there are other channels as well as [society], [combat], [loot] etc ;)

Yeah, not a big change to be made, but people should be aware now not to rely on automated capture tools or the tracker for the time being, if they're participating in events etc.

OMG GUYS

kills_as_creature.jpg

44807274.jpg

Personal messages give a ping but do not show message as whisper or even in my dedicated PM channel.
Sender does not get a ping.
Message is there, if only you know who to look for lol

Messaging via message centre is however working.

Closing PM tab and creating new one helped. But its for sure bugged if you login for the first time.

Crap... Ya, Little Big Minin Log is FUBAR. I can't click P to get my position to see my last bombs or track claims; any suggestions? :(... Also I think PM's there is a problem, but overall I don't see what the extra megabytes went toward, maybe new items :scratch2:

The ''killed as creature'' thing is interesting :tongue2:

Awesome update, marcimexes n mindreavers cannot be hunted (thought they can still kill us).....

was kinda looking forward to tiering getting sorted as stated in developer notes

Developer-Notes-8 said:
In order to improve the balance between limited and unlimited gear, MindArk has been refining the rate at which unlimited items gain tier levels. This effort has resulted in a decrease in the number of uses required for tier increases, especially at higher tier levels. Further reduction is planned in several steps during the next few version updates, allowing the MindArk design team to monitor and implement incremental changes while reducing the risk of disrupting delicate item market values.

any news on this?

So, no enhancer update?

The reduction in enhancer consumption rate for unlimited items was indeed included in this Version Update, but was not included in the release notes. We have updated the release notes to include the enhancer changes.

The reduction in enhancer consumption rate for unlimited items was indeed included in this Version Update, but was not included in the release notes. We have updated the release notes to include the enhancer changes.

in "Fixes" instead of "Changes" but will do

Faps have a new stat. Heal %/ max

Crap... Ya, Little Big Minin Log is FUBAR. I can't click P to get my position to see my last bombs or track claims; any suggestions? :(... Also I think PM's there is a problem, but overall I don't see what the extra megabytes went toward, maybe new items :scratch2:

The ''killed as creature'' thing is interesting :tongue2:

Ido have to make a update for LBML. This is like 3rd or 4th time when (P) doesn't work after update. Something about chatlog stuff. He will be a bit pissed about this but wont take much time to do it :)

Old:

New:

I always saw this in main chat window

[/B]

I always saw this in main chat window
Yes, it is in the chat window, i was talking about the chat.log, which the screencap tools use.

Are the globals still logged if you have the "Globals" channel turned off ?

Last edited:
where and how ? :D
Added an option to hide tutorial messages in the message center.

This VU broke my ship! no green gunner seats , no pilot seat!:scratch2::wise::cry:

Back