Entropia Universe 14.9 Release Notes

Well, logged in for like 5 minutes then the game locked and now log in times out. :mad:

After i updated game i got missing DLL files, I instaled them and still got same mesage... Well good job MA!!

That's happened with other items in the past, when the TT value has been modified and lowered... At least you won't have to repair it for quite some time? :silly2:
ok ty did not know that.

Well, I guess they lowered one by 50, then raised about 6 others by 300 tt

I hope you are kidding...blah blah blah

You WILL NOT see me in game playing anymore when they treat us like this.

Selling thread being made today.

Yeah yeah, heard that before so many times... To quote Yoda "Do or do not. There is no try." :silly2:

Come on guys relax Damm the are humans jezz at least the say tthe working on it and this is not the first time sometime like this happen so we know the well fix or postpone at least
this is not the first time the have this issue just report the error and wait

:mad::mad:

logged in for 40 mins without any problems, try a different server if you can when you're experiencing huge lag.

ok game is laggy as hell for some people.... nothing new ... happens with new updates :computer: ...

at first, yes i think 14.9 is ok as they activated some new semi-main feature :)

for something what will bring back some spirit and life to cities and trading hubs :D

first thing i thought of, ok nobody knows who is the creature. So is assasination of auction sniper and bots coming to eu? :ahh: ;)

Just wondering if controlled mobs will give loot to the killer as normal mobs do.
yes MA mentioned it before, when they explained how the system is working. loot is just like from normal mob.

Here it is: http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2014/02/27/Controlled-Mobs.xml

Last edited:
pvp intown, just what I've always wanted :mad:

More insane (read STUPID stuff every VU)
Next VU be prepared, turrets will do 300 dmg in a period of 20 seconds & when the auctioneer thinks you are watching auction too long w/o buying enough, you'll be shot on sight!
Need more brilliant idea's MA? :laugh:

After i updated game i got missing DLL files, I instaled them and still got same mesage... Well good job MA!!

Same here. Yes shame on you MA. Not even the basics...

More insane (read STUPID stuff every VU)
Next VU be prepared, turrets will do 300 dmg in a period of 20 seconds & when the auctioneer thinks you are watching auction too long w/o buying enough, you'll be shot on sight!
Need more brilliant idea's MA? :laugh:

Not for nothing you name you self genius :sniper:

ok ty did not know that.

Well, I guess they lowered one by 50, then raised about 6 others by 300 tt

By the way, this is something that is very probably not done by MA but Toulan developers. NI had some serious and similar fuckups too where they randomly decided their items / clothes had to have a different value. I think best is to write on Toulan forums and make a bug report too.

Yeah yeah, heard that before so many times... To quote Yoda "Do or do not. There is no try." :silly2:

Yeah? Really? I just went 3 months without logging in earlier this year. It is rather easy for me these days to step away. I was actually surprised how little I actually want to log in anymore. Regardless, you wont see me globalling anymore, I can guarantee that, until MA has some fucking standards about what they do to players (whether or not it was a PP's fault), I will stop depositing, and sure as hell will stop cycling.

On another note, anyone notice anyone buying up all the scan skills in the last month??? Wonder how these people knew...

Last edited:
As mentioned possibly and most certain a few hundred times before, get a fucking TEST SERVER MA, how fucking hard can it be, why do we have to find out and suffer from all the mistakes you make ?..

As mentioned possibly and most certain a few hundred times before, get a fucking TEST SERVER MA, how fucking hard can it be, why do we have to find out and suffer from all the mistakes you make ?..

They already have one, they just can't simulate thousands of players on different systems and OS's at the same time.

Jay-Jay

When there's a VU don't wait for a patch or explanation or send a support, sell out the second you notice something has changed that you don't like :laugh:

Is any one playing?

from client loader.

[h=2]Servers Back Online[/h]The servers are now back online and the server instability issues should now be corrected.

There are however some issues affecting several items and quests resulting in missing names and parameters. For affected quests, current progress has not been lost but no further progress will be counted until the next patch.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT ABANDON ANY QUESTS OR ALL PROGRESS WILL BE LOST!

We hope to have those issues corrected later today. Thank you for your patience.

So far I have to admit VUs are becoming less and less full of bugs, and it's a really good feeling from player base side, expecially when new systems are implemented, thanks MA!

I hope you are kidding...because you basically posted this the second the patch was done. I find it hard to beleive that you checked all of EU for bugs/hidden nerfs/wtf's in a mere few minutes...

Seems Mindark is fast reacting atm for the bugs issues that have been yet discovered BY THE PLAYERS.
But that doesnt mean all have been found yet...

VUs are cool, but sytematic bugs in each VU is really sad from 10 year+ game makers.

VU 14.9 Server Maintenance

Lag Issues in realease 14.9

Btw, the reduced 25% healing bug when we are NOT moving is still there. SINCE YEARS !!!!
If you could fix it too...

* Side to this, Great to see controled mobs appear in the game.

EDIT : Add "Servers Are Back" pic.

Last edited:
Did any one solved missing dll files problem?? i instaled them, repaired game files and still when i want to launch game i got missing msvcp110.dll error

Just wondering what will happen to all the crafters if people can turn into mobs anonymously and walk past turrets to pk people in non-pvp areas.
If you add looting possibility to this then the crafters will be targetted by other players as they are sitting ducks with lots of lootable resources.

Did any one solved missing dll files problem?? i instaled them, repaired game files and still when i want to launch game i got missing msvcp110.dll error

Try installing the 32 bit DLL even if your client is 64 bit:

I downloaded x64 and it didn't fix so i downloaded the other and it did fix it. Don't ask me why as i'm running 64 but the other one had the missing file in it.

sorry but animations are still not fixed

sorry but animations are still not fixed

Who care about damn animation. Server do not work at all, not possible to login

is the hardware now new? because the game lags like hell ...

damn my skildek -.-

Back