Entropia Universe 15.15.4.2 Release Notes

Just a tip: I get those "WeaponJam" (I belive you call it "tool use lag" ?) LagSpikes that I see you get allot to, but I was told to jump to resolve it - and it actually WORKS!
Whenever your weapon freezes while shooting, or Jams as I like to call it, just jump and you are back.
This does not work on other types of lag in my experience tho.

Thx for the heads up, I believe I tried that, but will try it again. And I don't experience tool use lag/lagspikes/whatever they are called just when using auto use tool, I tried mouse button bashing to fire, same thing happens, absolutely no difference.

Usually when i "lag" i start strafing left-right or something, and it makes me feel like it helps, but its probably just a brain thing.

I welcome the display in actual value of skillgains.

I would welcome a clarification that after 100 Agility, that I will only ever see:

[System] Your Agility has improved by 0.0000.

I have 200 Agility tokens in storage, I should use them now then?

I am getting that message (0.0000) and I am only 91 agility. I guarantee that agility has been nerffed a bunch. In one of my other posts there were SS of players with 199 agility and they are no longer in the game and have not been for many years. The nerffing is BS IMO and why I think the bones should be repeatable.

I am getting that message (0.0000) and I am only 91 agility. I guarantee that agility has been nerffed a bunch. In one of my other posts there were SS of players with 199 agility and they are no longer in the game and have not been for many years. The nerffing is BS IMO and why I think the bones should be repeatable.

or this: Ubers of Attribute

Haven't had serious lag issues myself for quite some time, but last evening was very bad, and it was consistent.
Delays when switching between weapons/fap, shooting 'pauses', looting delay, taking double hits, all that jazz.
Storage/inventory and auction takes time to load items.
Relogging didn't change anything.

Great Video

This is my EU. Nothing at all apparently wrong, ping/ms fine, doing all other things online perfectly fine, game moves along perfectly fine, but gun just randomly won't fire while on auto use. Then spaz back into action, all the while still being hit because we all know that mob hits/heals have absolute top priority.

MA pissing on us and calling it rain.

Crafted a bit last night. Not much lag a before but it's still there. Time to time the wheel freeze for maybe 2/3 seconds.

The auction I noticed a thing, first time that you open it, it show up fast but if you click on a different tab or make a search it lags for 3-5 seconds.

Funny thing and a few pointed out it already, during the last week I was able to have one session where things where smooth as before this lag fest. I mined and even extracted a 2k claim aakas without having reload tool freeze once. I even thought the lag problem was resolved.

Waiting to get it fixed so I can go back to hunt again.

PS: I m in Portugal btw, no need to be over the sea to experience lag.

some strange method of forming logs for skill gains:

2017-11-28 19:44:40 [System] [] You have gained 0.1608 Coolness.
2017-11-28 19:46:15 [System] [] You have gained 0.1519 experience in your Explosive Projectile Weaponry Technology skill.

"Coolness" its magic skill not like others?

some strange method of forming logs for skill gains:

2017-11-28 19:44:40 [System] [] You have gained 0.1608 Coolness.
2017-11-28 19:46:15 [System] [] You have gained 0.1519 experience in your Explosive Projectile Weaponry Technology skill.

"Coolness" its magic skill not like others?

That's how it appears in game and has for a long time.

the lag is back... in an epic way..

i wasn't even getting failed messages.. just 30 seconds of stacked damage.. meanwhile i do no damage.. super nice.

near ft syphilis... terrible

Speaking of attributes and changes, has anyone noticed Stam and Agil don't seem to boost HP like before? I have no empirical data, just that i could always count on a nice hp boost whenever I turned in the 8 ball mission from a completed stam or agil mission. I completed both a stam and agil mission and didn't seem to get any HP boost at all, did i miss something, or was it just my imagination that I didn't get any Health boost?

:scratch2:

I wish I could hover over those attribute fields like health and get a percentage.

the lag is back... in an epic way..

i wasn't even getting failed messages.. just 30 seconds of stacked damage.. meanwhile i do no damage.. super nice.

near ft syphilis... terrible

That's what you get for going near syphilis...

What exactly means (for example) "You gained 0.0336 points of XYZ skill"? Is that means I need to get 1/0.0336=29+ times this gain for just a single point of XYZ skill?
Give me a link please if this is explained somewhere.

What exactly means (for example) "You gained 0.0336 points of XYZ skill"? Is that means I need to get 1/0.0336=29+ times this gain for just a single point of XYZ skill?

If you watch your skill and profession box that has what you need I think.

Yes.

Too short.

Back