Entropia Universe 15.15.4 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
We have made several improvements to address performance issues and are continuing to make the experience smoother.

Additions

• Added combat text message on deflected damage on vehicles

Changes

• Increased society member capacity from 200 to 300 members
  • Grace period “Arrival Safe” is now a buff effect where you can see the time left. It has also changed the name to “Protected”
  • Change the name for “Damage messages” to “Combat messages” in system channel where all info about combat will be shown
  • Players will now get feedback when evading, dodging, jamming or attacks miss their avatar. Likewise these messages will be displayed when the target does so as well. These messages will be printed in the “Combat messages” system channel.
  • Clarification for terminology:
    • Miss is when there isn’t enough skill to hit the target
    • Evade is when the target avoids damage from a melee attack
    • Dodge is when the target avoids damage from a ranged attack
    • Jamming is when the target avoids damage from a mindforce attack
    • Deflect is when the target absorbs all damage due to armor
  • The Efficiency on all existing ArMatrix weapons has been adjusted very slightly to make the progression more linear and even between the different weapon types.
  • The TT value of all Component Widgets is now 10 PEC and the TT value of all Tech Gizmos is now 40 PEC. All blueprints using these components have been adjusted and generally cost less per attempt. All auction listed "Component Widget" and "Tech Gizmo" items have been purchased by MindArk official Bowerbird.
  • The following skills now contribute towards increasing the health of avatars:
    • Construction: Manufacture Weapons 1 Health per 3200 points
    • Construction: Manufacture Armor 1 Health per 3200 points
    • Construction: Manufacture Attachments 1 Health per 3200 points
    • Construction: Texture Engineering 1 Health per 3200 points
    • Construction: Manufacture Methodology 1 Health per 1600 points
    • Construction: Industrialist 1 Health per 800 points
    • Combat: Martial Arts 1 Health per 400 points
    • Combat: Bravado 1 health per 2000 points
    • Design: Make Textile 1 Health per 3200 points
    • Design: Tailoring 1 Health per 1600 points
    • Design: Coloring 1 Health per 3200 points
    • Design: Glamor 1 Health per 800 points
    • General: Intuition 1 Health per 1600 points
    • General: Quickness 1 Health per 3200 Points
    • Medical: Diagnosis 1 Health per 3200 points
    • Medical: Medical Therapy 1 Health per 1600 points
    • Medical: Doctor 1 Health per 800 points
    • Mindforce: Concentration 1 Health per 3200 points
    • Mindforce: Power Catalyst 1 Health per 2000 points
    • Mindforce: Mindforce Harmony 1 Health per 1600 points
    • Mindforce: Force Merge 1 Health per 800 points
    • Science: Engineering 1 Health per 3200 points
    • Science: Scientist 1 Health per 1600 points

Fixed Issues

• Fixed the message received when trying to go in/out of space with a broken Space thruster (L) that it is broken and cannot be used.
  • Corrected text on some Neurostim item descriptions.

Known Issues

• There’s an issue causing chat channel disconnections when relogging
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

3rd time is the charm (to post the same notes :D)

why?

so you can buy rings that have absolutely zero observed benefit?

It's a legit question. They did them before. What about some trick or treat candy? Let's get creative here.

I'm well aware of the state of rings in the game. We dropped the first data set, remember? So maybe I'm just thinking this is a good chance for MA to do something different and fun.

Mostly just wishful thinking. :rolleyes:

there are still benefits to rings , dps , hp , life steal .

i should have included a #triggered warning in my last reply.

$1000 for a little extra evade and 2.04% dps boost is pathetic.. but if we get boxes, people will still do it.. and lifesteal is even more useless thanks to HoT chips and faps.

From being slaughtered last few months by patches.....this was first one that was a little bit fun, skilling will be fun again ;)

What about they fix the neteller deposits???? Its more than 5 months and they didnt fixed that. Pathetic!!!!

crit is only useless for clowns shooting 100% shrapnel mobs

love the extra hp from all kinds of skills, excellent!
now just to move forward on skills impacting returns in some motivating way as announced earlier!

Nice update,

Also first update in a while for me that hasn't required me to reinstall EU afterwards so that is awesome :yay:

Awesome update but one question:

"Clarification for terminology:

Miss is when there isn’t enough skill to hit the target
Evade is when the target avoids damage from a melee attack
Dodge is when the target avoids damage from a ranged attack
Jamming is when the target avoids damage from a mindforce attack
Deflect is when the target absorbs all damage due to armor "

Where is

Block is when the armor blocks damage from any attack

?

I see no effect on the blocking plates so far, or really for a couple vu's now. It used to say blocked instead of evade ect.

Wow thanks for the health update! I went from 187 to 202!!!!

•Mindforce: Concentration 1 Health per 3200 points

1627/3200...

yay, sweating finally paying off... NOT :rolleyes:

Health is added to your hp pool in 0.1 increments. :)

Are you certain about that Fiona?
If I take myself as an example and calc my health from contribbuting skills I get within 0.01hp of what jdgre's scanner reads off as my hp (190.08 vs 190.07), if however I make the same calc but introduce a rounding step at every skill I end up several point lower....

Unless I misunderstand you and you're not saying every individual contributing skill is rounded separately but the sum of them is rounded only once - that would make sense since dmg figures are always only displayed in 0.1 increments...

Are you certain about that Fiona?
If I take myself as an example and calc my health from contribbuting skills I get within 0.01hp of what jdgre's scanner reads off as my hp (190.08 vs 190.07), if however I make the same calc but introduce a rounding step at every skill I end up several point lower....

Unless I misunderstand you and you're not saying every individual contributing skill is rounded separately but the sum of them is rounded only once - that would make sense since dmg figures are always only displayed in 0.1 increments...

Everything in EU is down to 5 decimal places iirc, so any rounding you yourself are doing will introduce error (whilst the game has 5DP to perform calcs and then round at the end).

Back