Entropia Universe 15.15.7.3 Release Notes

all bug fixes YES! ty MA

tp view bug still needs fixing!!!!!

Yay! You fixed one!

Now can you fix the other 25+ or so that are broken?

Only been broke for ~5 years now or so...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ing-to-hunt-with-new-hit-box&highlight=hitbox

(The link to my list below is broke when my PCF account got wiped.)

Thanks in advance.

History for support case 322976:

2016-05-12 14:09 You wrote:

See thread I have on PCF I started as reference:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...s-Broken-For&p=3487111&viewfull=1#post3487111

The list will keep growing as I update.

In spirit or continuation of an old auto use tool/hitbox broke thread...
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...possible-frustrating-to-hunt-with-new-hit-box

I wanted to start up a list again.

Here is the current of mobs with broken auto use tool/hitbox:

Allophyl
Aetherex
Atrox - Auto use tool doesn't always work, depends on orientation of mob
Berycled - Auto use tool doesn't always work, depends on orientation of mob
Chirpy - Auto use tool rarely works, most likely a size issue
Caperon
Estophyl
Fugabarba - Auto use tool rarely works, most likely a size issue
Gibnib - Auto use tool rarely works, most likely a size issue
Legionnaire - Auto use tool doesn't always work, depends on orientation of mob (when mob is sideways)
Mutated Riptors -
Ostelok
Prancer
Rextelum - Auto use tool doesn't always work, depends on orientation of mob
Scoria
Steel Bird
Snablesnot Male
Sumima - Auto use tool doesn't always work, depends on orientation of mob and maybe a size issue
Tide Claw -
Trooper - Auto use tool doesn't always work, depends on orientation of mob (when mob is sideways)

Thanks,
Norian
2016-05-12 14:37 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Norian,

Thank you for your support case.

We were actually already looking at the list prior to the support case, we do very much appreciate your time and effort especially in listening more specific error cases instead of just a general "this is broke".

Your contribution has been noted and as stated our Dev team are already looking at the specific creatures together with the Planet partners in question.

Well done Norian.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

is this is about the cases where you have to strafe in order to get your char to start shooting? isn't this more of a general issue? can it be pinpointed down to specific monsters?

is this is about the cases where you have to strafe in order to get your char to start shooting? isn't this more of a general issue? can it be pinpointed down to specific monsters?

Its the issue where if you next target/auto use with move to target to intereact on, it runs at a mob, constantly spamming failed to move to interaction range or w/e instead of just shooting despite being in range cus hitbox sucks. Its a lot more mobs than the list but not all. Starfing to line up cursor does "solve" the issue, as does manually moving it, but doesnt help us lazy next target/auto use hunters :laugh:

Glad to hear of the fixes. Let's hope the fixes aren't glitched.

Deleted...….

Last edited:
Not really much content in this patch, but nice job with the bug fixing, hopefully that stuff is put to rest for good now.

As for hitboxes, there are plenty of other mobs that could use some fixing as well, but fixing at least Tezlapod is better than nothing.

Yes the insects under the floor on that recent ishly added island make them un huntable virtually.

Indeed also yes the chat bugs I'd like to see fixed:

- Massive lag between typing and seeing your message in chat
- not being able to send messages in quick succession (I type fast apparently?)
- the one mentioned above

At the people, what is a Mutated Riptor? Never even heard of that one.

Wistrel

PS Umbranoids ;)

Last edited:
And that took 220 MB? Srsly? I suppose that Teslapods will have hitbox like whole Twin Peaks now lol.

God Job with repairing healing buf stacking tho (after two weeks).

Probably files for VU 15.16 or 16.0 ;)

or their code is more mess whats our think?
who know? :)

Sorry but I have to say this: A lot of players are thanking MA for the fixes but why ? They are the ones that broke it in the first place. Like thanking a mechanic who over hauled your car and ruined it, then finally fixed it. You paid him to fix it and he broke it so why would you thank him when he finally got the job done ? You were with out your car or it was not fixed correctly so you could not enjoy it. Just does not make sense to but that is just me.

Having said that I must also say thank you MA for loot 2.0 or whatever the number the number is now. I must admit I didn't like the idea of no more ammo in the loot but it worked out great as far as I am concerned and the doing away with the no looters so how ever small the loot is its better than the fragments or no loot at all:) So good job MA on that one.

They ruined Neomex Cave, you cannot upgrade level, dialog window is broken ...

Because car is yours but game isnt yours. :)

When you pay for a service, in essences, it becomes yours to a degree. You have expectation of usability and functionally. It was working fine, for me, when I first started then MA "Fixed" it and it did not preform as it did and even, at times, became unusable.

They ruined Neomex Cave, you cannot upgrade level, dialog window is broken ...

surprise surprise... :laugh:

what about cyclops, that broken again too?

• Fixed an issue affecting the Teslapod hitbox.

Bad bugs being fixed is always a good thing, hopefully we'll never see those again.
Is it me or it seems like Tezlapod will be featured in this year's Easter Mayhem? :silly2:

Fix one get another one :duh:

Back