Entropia Universe 15.19.1.2 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Fixed Issues
  • Dynamic area stability improvements.
  • Minor improvements to the Halloween Mayhem event instance areas.
  • Resolved an issue related to smiles and gestures.
  • Fixed an issue where waypoints couldn’t be created when using special characters such as “[“ and “]”.
  • The ArMatrix BP-20 FEN Edition (L) weapon in the FEN token trader now correctly displays that the item is (L)imited.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Fixed Issues
    [/url]

• Could it be...

Mobs constantly getting stuck on the bazillion gravestones?

Being able to target mobs through buildings in first person but not being able to shoot that targeted mob thus dragging me towards it?

Mobs spawning inside buildings and getting stuck?

Let's go see...

Fixed Issues

Fixed an issue where waypoints couldn’t be created when using special characters such as “[“ and “]”.

So fixing this error :

[System]: Failed to create waypoint. Unable to create waypoints in unreachable areas.

When you click a link from a sticky on a planet that your not on ?

If so then its not fixed .

Otherwise not sure what this means :scratch2:

Good to see the updates being implemented quickly. I still wish you guys had released the practice defense mode so we could fish out the bugs though...

So fixing this error :

[System]: Failed to create waypoint. Unable to create waypoints in unreachable areas.

When you click a link from a sticky on a planet that your not on ?

If so then its not fixed .

Otherwise not sure what this means :scratch2:

Is that really a problem? The error message is explaining everything :S

•Dynamic area stability improvements

Always wondered what exactly does them mean.

Is that really a problem? The error message is explaining everything :S

Yes.

You obviously dont use waypoint links that much , right now they dont work on other planets only the one you are on.

They did before the VU , therefore this is a step backwards in functionality from what we had before.

Last edited:
Could it be...

Mobs constantly getting stuck on the bazillion gravestones?

Being able to target mobs through buildings in first person but not being able to shoot that targeted mob thus dragging me towards it?

Mobs spawning inside buildings and getting stuck?

Let's go see...

None of that improved.

Has anyone noticed any change at all? :scratch2:

Yes.

You obviously dont use waypoint links that much , right now they dont work on other planets only the one you are on.

They did before the VU , therefore this is a step backwards in functionality from what we had before.

True, i don't. Can you please explain to me why you need a waypoint on another planet? :S

True, i don't. Can you please explain to me why you need a waypoint on another planet? :S

1 copying waypoints to chat (for other players)
2 Flying in space I want to be able explore map

PS I don't understand, why maps of other planets unavailable, since I visit planet first time.

FYI glob ticker on top of screen now haven't filter of amount and ability to disable it.

Dear MA, I don't interesting in hearing about crafting explosives non-stop.

Thank you for the timely follow-up. Can we keep this priority setting for the rest of the backlog and then just forget it ever was different? That would be awesome.

:beerchug:

right now they dont work on other planets only the one you are on.

They also do not work inside instances (it were Feffoid and Argonaut daily caves in my case) even if you are inside. Nor my own point neither death location auto point.

FYI glob ticker on top of screen now haven't filter of amount and ability to disable it.

I did not know you could disable and I have not found that in the list. However you set the value to 2000 and that helps a lot. Sometimes when I log in it shows all of the globals and I just go to options-hud and hit apply(I already have the value to 2000) and that takes care of it for me at least.

We are now on update 3 after the dropships were broken , and they still cannot be spawned.

For the love of Lootius fix my dropship.

We are now on update 3 after the dropships were broken , and they still cannot be spawned.

For the love of Lootius fix my dropship.

Just a silly question: Do you make money with your drop ship ? I only hunt and it seems sometimes the less I play because of whatever I make money, sort of because my peds last longer anyway :).

Fixed Issues

The improvements are so minor that we cannot see them.
Please disable ALL collision between mobs and environment. It will also prevent some trapping but mostly it will prevent waste of time...

Just a silly question: Do you make money with your drop ship ? I only hunt and it seems sometimes the less I play because of whatever I make money, sort of because my peds last longer anyway :).

Cozmo, i dont make money with my dropship, but i take 1 year gain it, and i want use it... 1 year for gain it, 1 minute for fuck it... ilike do missions and rewards, and my reward not work... is easy

Well i worked many years to support myself and family , invested wisely and live a comfortable retirement due to my sound management of my resources.

No , I don't make money with my dropship , I play a game called Entropia Universe , for entertainment.

This is not a new issue and affects only first few minutes online.

The ticker would load if there's any global before you're finished loading and would not disappear if there's another global within x seconds thereafter (with x being smth like 10). Once the ticker gets to unload, the filters apply properly. On Calypso, it can sometimes take five minutes or so.

It's been this way for several years, just that due to the event it's easier to notice.

Great job Mindark!

Cozmo, i dont make money with my dropship, but i take 1 year gain it, and i want use it... 1 year for gain it, 1 minute for fuck it... ilike do missions and rewards, and my reward not work... is easy

I was just kidding with you, just a little joking.

The first new waypoint system was realy well but now it sucks totaly

I think noone want to see map and get out of concentration when click on a waypoint why death waypoint got removed?

Back