Fixed Issues

• Fixed an issue causing server and client crashes
  • Made several improvements to server and client stability
  • Client loading time has been improved
!
BatSim will reopen later today.
!
!
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Well, well.

My better half reports loading time has indeed improved but I'm gonna see for myself.

game fully loaded in 8 seconds after i entered pocket app code. thanks for the fix

Whew now it loads fast like a space rocket ;)

Thank you.

Sounds good now i try it :D :wtg::yay:

faster, yep!!! and dropship works again in cyrene....

It sure is faster from the first pic to the pic+advice on screen. That first part was the one causing me crashes - now it goes past in a few seconds!
The icons also reloaded faster it seems, so I'm a bit gobsmacked, but still wanted to put in a "thank you" to MA! :eyecrazy:

MA's Customer Service Protocol

Step 1: Introduce bugs to annoy the shit out of customer base.
Step 2: Announce bugs so they don't get reported.
Step 3: Remove said bugs to make the company look like heroes! :yay:

... make the company look like heroes! :yay:

Yes, I did consider whether it was two steps back and two steps forward again, but combined with the faster reloading of icons into whatever cache gets cleared each vu, this is more like three steps forward for me at least, so hey, it doesn't have to be -2+3, but ok, it's positive!

MA's Customer Service Protocol

Step 1: Introduce bugs to annoy the shit out of customer base.
Step 2: Announce bugs so they don't get reported.
Step 3: Remove said bugs to make the company look like heroes! :yay:

exactly what we see lately!
if we look to comments, that it works for some people :mad:

Haven't had much time last week, so a slightly belated thank you. I'm still puzzled though. I understand that many operations on complex systems have side effects and I don't want to say anything about the Dropships getting borked, since they were subsequently fixed. What I don't understand is, what is preventing the same with those bloody chat channels? I've been taking home official comments in the feedback thread about the recent camera workshop at MA saying they do read forums extensively, and also that about having their own priority list, which I interpreted to insinuate that they are adamant about getting these priorities prescribed from outside. Well, I can't think of a more polite way of saying this than calling it obtuse. When I worked in software I would have gotten the boot for such an attitude. And it's by far not the only bug treated this way, only has developed into an iconic example for a long-standing pattern. Where does this leave your bread and butter, the users, who are expressing anger about this and other bugs for months and years? The shop reloading, for example? Is there no cow sense for priorities for those who make substantial investments into this VR? Maybe I should be grateful for your keeping me sober in a game which can be like a drug addiction. It defies logic, but... works.

Back