Entropia Universe 15.19.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Changes
  • It is now easier to drag & drop enhancers into the Item Info user interface
  • The cooldown timer for inserting enhancers into items has been shortened.
  • Various improvements to the new map waypoint feature, including: smart selection of valid locations, maximum text length, mistyping correction, renaming waypoints, changed logging in chat to waypoint-links and restrictions to only allow valid locations.

Fixed Issues
  • The map interface now correctly retains zoom level when adding a waypoint.
  • Removed auto created waypoint on death but instead creates a clickable waypoint link in system chat with information of your death.

Known Issues
  • Bat Sim has been disabled, will be enabled at a later time
  • We are still working on the "This loot is claimed by someone else" issue

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Can we get a fix for that sight alignment issue when going from first person to over the shoulder?

The addition of the word "waypoint" after the position got by pressing "P" is preventing LBML from working. Please remove the word.

- waypoint links don't work at all
- using smiles and words like "lol" that used to cause avatar animation now silently prevents the message from going though

Changes

• Various improvements to the new map waypoint feature, including: smart selection of valid locations, maximum text length, mistyping correction, renaming waypoints, changed logging in chat to waypoint-links and restrictions to only allow valid locations.

Someone read a bit of Damn You Autocorrect and decided we needed some fun?

Now, don't talk about rebel sex, I mean repesilex. :laugh:

Last edited:
[*]Removed auto created waypoint on death but instead creates a clickable waypoint link in system chat with information of your death.

I'm so glad this obnoxious feature is gone. Thank you MA! :yay:

- using smiles and words like "lol" that used to cause avatar animation now silently prevents the message from going though

Our avatars have achieved conciousness and they are not happy.

Btw, 2 disconnects in 5 minutes.

[*]The map interface now correctly retains zoom level when adding a waypoint.
OMG Great, ive been waiting for this for 10 years :D, i find it positive they now have the resources to work on smaller bugs!!

[*]Bat Sim has been disabled, will be enabled at a later time
Why ?, what was wrong with it?

Also please fix the constant irritating problem with chat channels dissapearing at each login. (No its not about the max amount joined chatchannels bug, cause ive tried removing all, and adding only a few for test).

And yeah... cant type :D now or lol now, since the avatar then just laughes and no text is sent hahaha

Last edited:
- waypoint links don't work at all

They are looking for lag. if anyone has seen this person please contact support.

This might be an issue. I hardly get disconnected and today twice already.

I also got one today that was my first one for a long time. However I was AFK for about 5 minutes and not sure if that had something to do with it.

No one noticed you can no longer use emotes in chat... or the chat wont display...

IE type this.... ":D MA has fked it up again :) lol"

the case of putting in ":D" or ":)" breaks it and no text is displayed!

good work MA work in area and break something else....

Removed auto created waypoint on death but instead creates a clickable waypoint link in system chat with information of your death.

So you still listen to us sometimes ? :eyecrazy:
Thank you ! :tiphat:

Also please fix the constant irritating problem with chat channels dissapearing at each login.

This :wise:

It would be great if next one to fix could be this one,
or we will soon celebrate its 1 year anniversary.. :birthday:

Would anyone else like to see the mobs disappear immediately after death. I know I sure would. That may fix the shudder over the mob that we have been enjoying the last few years.

Would anyone else like to see the mobs disappear immediately after death. I know I sure would. That may fix the shudder over the mob that we have been enjoying the last few years.

immediately after looting - yes....otherwise i will miss out on alot of loot

• We are still working on the "This loot is claimed by someone else" issue

Thank you for the update.

I'm glad that they're working on it and are actually telling us they are working on it. Good communication!

No one noticed you can no longer use emotes in chat... or the chat wont display...

IE type this.... ":D MA has fked it up again :) lol"

the case of putting in ":D" or ":)" breaks it and no text is displayed!

good work MA work in area and break something else....

I complained long ago! Nobody asked or whined about! These text changes causing more trouble than solving things!
- MA DEV'S PLEASE TRY ONCE A "PUBLIC TEST SERVER" FOR GOD SHAKE!
- GET A REAL WORLD FEEDBACK FOR ONCE!
- FIX WHAT IS NEEDED AND NOT RANDOM THINGS

thanks in advance

immediately after looting - yes....otherwise i will miss out on alot of loot

If I remember right, it was asked for that feature by some players, so you can have a screenshot with swirly while standing over the corpse of the dead mob.
Those who asked for it, will surely miss it.

Personally I cant care less, if corpse get removed imediatly when looting or a few seconds later :D

I complained long ago! Nobody asked or whined about! These text changes causing more trouble than solving things!
- MA DEV'S PLEASE TRY ONCE A "PUBLIC TEST SERVER" FOR GOD SHAKE!
- GET A REAL WORLD FEEDBACK FOR ONCE!
- FIX WHAT IS NEEDED AND NOT RANDOM THINGS

thanks in advance

Honestly I will simply echo this (minus the typos) just because the coding errors here are abhorrent. If my staff did the things Mindark did right now and with the consistency, I would be getting replacements. If I was the leadership behind these decisions, I would end up getting replaced.

Last edited:
Honestly I will simply echo this (minus the typos) just because the coding errors here are abhorrent. If my staff did the things Mindark did right now and with the consistency, I would be getting replacements. If I was the leadership behind these decisions, I would end up getting replaced.

I think also, if they would test more things, before release it, it would solve a lot of problems. The most time, if i develope at my own games, is used to test things and then fix the problems i find. But also then, the test players also will find some issues i dont has find.

So test a game, or content, with other ppl and players is always a must !
The test, ofc, should hapen before any new versions get released, and not use the player base to test content in the runing game, while they loos money about the issues they get.

Im sure there would be a lot of ppl, inclouding me, to help MA on a test server to find issues. I'm also sure, a lot of ppl would do this for free, just to help to make the game better. But a little reward for help, maybe some U_ammo or some thing would be great, but is not a must.

Hopefully we will see some test environment, in near future.

The most worrying thing that comes to my mind is
How many bugs is it in this game that we can't see?
Which impacts loot returns, mining finds, crafting results?

Back