Entropia Universe 15.3.2 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=3]Changes[/h]
  • Vixen pets found on Rocktropia can no longer be summoned on other planets.
[h=3]Fixed issues[/h]
  • Fixed an issue causing players to not being able to complete the Arkadia newcomer missions
[h=3]Known issues[/h]
  • Game startup fails: During certain conditions, the Entropia Client fail to patch itself. The easiest solution is to restart the computer and start Entropia Universe again. Contact Entropia Universe Support team if you want further information or help on this matter [https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/contact/]. Mindark is currently working on resolving this issue.
[h=3]Partner content[/h]
  • Please see announcements from planet partners for any planet related content updates.

!
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

no fix for bugged items in estates :(

Logged on and CTD in less than a minute :(

Vixen pets found on Rocktropia can no longer be summoned on other planets.

2013_6beb.jpeg

Well we already knew the vixen pets were banned from other planets @@

I mean like WHAT THE *&^$!!!!!!!

I just not even a hour before you guys decided to nerf vixens got back spending on a bunch of gear to kill the mobs to spawn them....

Mobs do massive damage to electric armors, takes over and hours with both guns and arso chips going full blast to spawn 1 vixen, lots of cost but with a little reward on the selling point....

Basically instead of giving us Eomon! or some nice fix... you only did one thing yet again. Screwed me so royaly the only guy whos been grinding hard on the crap return mobs to FINALLY for once make a few ped out of this game.

180k PED into this game 120k ped missing!!! THANKS for staying on top of screwing me im soooo thankful.
At least I can rest asure that maybe ive never got a nice loot one after 180k but iv egot a whole dev team working to update screwing me over :yay:
Ill keep watching noobs and non depo'ers on the hof / ATH board....

FROM Rocktopia with Neverdie and the rest on the planet ( See Below )
FzyJ7mH.jpg

Post 50# Shows Gear and Details of the cost to Spawn and Tame a Blonde Andriod

Last edited:
Oh and BTW you had in the description, spawn able on other planets at level 7.....

It said it WAS spawn able on other planets in both the vixens description before this patch

So it was a feature and one of the reasons I spent a crap ton of ped on gear and hunting / taming them...

Glad to know you can just switch my items up after I spent alot of MY money getting them and then you change them....

Now says spawnable on other planets no, Good Jobs tricking me.

Last edited:
Yes , I knew that too , maybe this is just a re inforcement of that original decision.

Well glad you knew, show me one scrap or post were the dev's said they were....

And how the hell could you KNOW this... It said Spawnable on forgein planets Level 7 verly clearly in everyone of them I tamed
s description.

If they were or were not intended to be then why wouldnt they release a big post like this saying Notice Vixens will not be spawnable on other planets. So dont go out and buy a few 1000 peds in gear and spend hours hunting mobs to spawn them and then tame them because they are getting nerfed!

And I cant find the original picture when they first talked of compets coming, a vixen in the mix of pets standing in a calypso ring NOT Rocktopia

But heres another one
videovixen-vs-molisk-final.jpg

Last edited:
FROM Rocktopia with Neverdie and the rest on the planet ( See Below )
FzyJ7mH.jpg

Neverdie is looking more and more like Richard Branson these days it seems.

Here is another....

vixen.jpg

w7vht70.jpg

Exportable : Level 7

Last edited:
Well glad you knew, show me one scrap or post were the dev's said they were....

And how the hell could you KNOW this... It said Spawnable on forgein planets Level 7 verly clearly in everyone of them I tamed
s description.

If they were or were not intended to be then why wouldnt they release a big post like this saying Notice Vixens will not be spawnable on other planets. So dont go out and buy a few 1000 peds in gear and spend hours hunting mobs to spawn them and then tame them because they are getting nerfed!

]
It was already known before the update that the vixens could not be spawnable on other planets, MA just fixed the settings on the pet. But i agree, sucks to think you can take them somewhere then to find out you might have wasted your time and peds etc.

Some of you may have known but it wasnt common knowledge and no one ever told me nor did MA make it clear to everyone

06-15-2015, 05:10

Entropia Universe 15.3.0 Release Notes
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?274882-Entropia-Universe-15-3-0-Release-Notes

Example of what could have been done in under 20 seconds....

Known Issues:

*There was an mistake made with vixens stating Exportable at Level 7, these pets will not be exportable to other plants and we are working on changing this error.

06-24-2015, 05:10

Entropia Universe 15.3.1 Release Notes
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?275209-Entropia-Universe-15-3-1-Release-Notes

Example: Yet another chance to make people aware.

Known Issues:

*There was an mistake made with vixens stating Exportable at Level 7, these pets will not be exportable to other plants and we are working on changing this error.

Last edited:
Oh and BTW you had in the description, spawn able on other planets at level 7.....

It said it WAS spawn able on other planets in both the vixens description before this patch

So it was a feature and one of the reasons I spent a crap ton of ped on gear and hunting / taming them...

Glad to know you can just switch my items up after I spent alot of MY money getting them and then you change them....

Now says spawnable on other planets no, Good Jobs tricking me.

And other planets don´t like it at their planet, thats why it is changed.

With every loggin you accept ToU and EULA where is stated that any item can be changed any time.

So why complain ?

I agree Kull, MA could have said something. I knew this before going to RT or Roni getting me one. It was also talked about a lot in the RT channel and even Neverdie or someone said that the Vixens are being coded so that each planet can choose whether or not to allow them on the planet. Guess that has not happened as yet.

Yes I am upset as well about how this is turning out, even the fact that these pets along with others only spawn after a period of you killing so many mobs for them to appear. Why I just bought one and didn't go through all that other fuss.

Redacted...

Last edited:
We don't know if this is the final word. There‘s this rumour each planet will be able to decide on their own if they want hookers on their streets or not.
Would be even more painful to see them all, one by one going down the same road thou. Part of our dear community is on a crusade so it's a risky business for a PP to let em in. Might lose some customers, not worth it... :ahh:

MA scam us like always do! the make false advertize to make palyers come and spend peds then ops sorry was a mistake! they did this on cyrene too with some gear! ALWAYS IS A MISTAKE! what the fuck is so hard to think things over before you release an item in game! realy MA biggest rober/scamer i ever seen!

Well the pandi pet on Arkadia is not exportable either. Was upset a little about that one too as a matter of fact. And the pets from cyrene aren't even doing their tricks, ugh..... lots to be upset about

I feel scammed too because i got 2 of them so that i could sell them at level 7 to others on other planets and finally make a profit ingame. But then next day it says now not exportable. Aaaaarg ! money lost:
V0xyA6V.jpg

sure hope they change their minds or refund us

Omg omg omg! Some one give Kull his stripper back :( hahaha
In all seriousness i do understand what kull is saying here! And then i cant see the point in banning a pet from other planets!

the point of all this is that MA treat us like idiots! they do whatever they want and players still depo like morons! i dont care about the vixen i dont even have one BUT at how much money steal this game from us atleast they should respect us and act profesional!

Well at least don't ban the avatars that are naked and running around on all planets ! That would suk too much

MA scam us like always do! the make false advertize to make palyers come and spend peds then ops sorry was a mistake! they did this on cyrene too with some gear! ALWAYS IS A MISTAKE! what the fuck is so hard to think things over before you release an item in game! realy MA biggest rober/scamer i ever seen!
Sry but u misunderstood the problem. It was not MA who was behind the change, it was your fellow players who demanded MA to ban the vixen pet. MA's only problem was to listen their customers and take their threats seriously.

Another quite similar example. Malachai Dante originally had green glasses (and green frame). Few years back somebody @ MA decided lets make them look cooler! The frame was left bright green but the glasses black like Malachai Ash. Result was indeed spectacular...
This had 2 results: A) the markup on Dante almost doubled; B) 2 ppl made support cases complaining they don't like the change and want the previous appearance back. Eventually MA gave up and changed the glasses back to green. Their MU dropped through the floor again...

The way it quite often works is not really a bug or mistake, it's actually our fellow players who're behind some pretty weird stuff. MA's only mistake is to listen to every foolish whim...
Sometimes u have to make up your own mind, have to protect your customer by NOT doing what he wants. :tongue2:

Sry but u misunderstood the problem. It was not MA who was behind the change, it was your fellow players who demanded MA to ban the vixen pet. MA's only problem was to listen their customers and take their threats seriously.

Another quite similar example. Malachai Dante originally had green glasses (and green frame). Few years back somebody @ MA decided lets make them look cooler! The frame was left bright green but the glasses black like Malachai Ash. Result was indeed spectacular...
This had 2 results: A) the markup on Dante almost doubled; B) 2 ppl made support cases complaining they don't like the change and want the previous appearance back. Eventually MA gave up and changed the glasses back to green. Their MU dropped through the floor again...

The way it quite often works is not really a bug or mistake, it's actually our fellow players who're behind some pretty weird stuff. MA's only mistake is to listen to every foolish whim...
Sometimes u have to make up your own mind, have to protect your customer by NOT doing what he wants. :tongue2:

I'm guessing that the current solution is the best compromise. Those who want the vixens can have them on RT, and those who care about any potential negative impact because of them can simply stay away from RT.

I'm satisfied I won't see them everywhere. If I ever change my mind, I can visit RT.

Three cheers for our fellow players!
:yay::yay::yay:

Back