Entropia Universe 15.3.2 Release Notes

So .. by that you're saying that Planet Partners have no direct responsibility to the players for their actions.

That - rather than expecting the Planet Partners to be competent at designing their own product, and simply integrating that into the platform - MindArk should retain sufficient staff to go over all the PP content with a fine tooth comb AND decide on any final balancing before any of the PP content is introduced (ie before they can realistically assess the actual effect on the universal ingame economy).
Real-world businesses can't even do that too well in the real-world economy (or they wouldn't have so many product failures).

From what I've heard, debugging the work of others can be much more work than designing/coding something from scratch.
In which case, why would MindArk bother having Planet Partners, if it would be easier (and presumably cheaper) to do all the work themselves and not have to share the income?

u try to hide the devil in details :)! if a company screw up first who is responsable is the boss! MA is the boss here!
when we deposit we sent the money to MA not to PP's! if i dont like what a PP does i dont go to his planet! (Toulan for example who is already almost empty)! but when i dont like what is happening in game i take it to MA!

i dont say that PP's are not responsable! i just say MA have final decision! if RT cheat MA should be there and stop it! is not right to make players pay! recompensate players then MA make RT pay! maybe RT do it on purpose but MA job was to stop them and watch that all is right!

Let us say that some planet partners act more responsibly than others. And we also know - more or less - where the problems come from. That is a starting point in my opinion.

Last edited:
While I don't think Lethall's tone is helpful, if you can see through that to his essential point, he is correct.

That is, MA should be checking all new items that enter the game to ensure there are no balancing issues or anything likely to mislead players. They should be especially careful with those planet partners who have a history of trying to lure players by creating, or attempting to create, unbalanced super-items that have potential damaging effects on the economy. RT, Cyrene and Toulan have all been guilty of this.

Making mistakes with other content is unlikely to be as significant as it can be with items, with the possible exception of skill-based mission rewards.

after 3 month they realize that armor from arc badges was to good and screw up the economy! 3 MONTHS! they try to screw over players who already invested in badges by make it L! becose of the shitstorm finaly they let all who already start to get the armor!

3 month to noctice that impact on economy is bad and balancing is needed, well slow but MA did it. Nothing wrong with that.

Many people demand exactly that balancing on EP BPs, but MA does nothing, because from MAs point of view this BP is not unbalanced. Personally I wouldn´t change EP BP, if would have to decide it.

Only thing I would do is telling the comunity that EP BP will not receive a rebalancing just to stop the discussion about it.

Well comunication between MA and playerbase always has been bad, MA could improve that.

Now take a closer look at that EP BP issue:

MA does nothing - many feel pissed because MU on residue will stay extremly low, so MU on many other things will stay low. EP BP crafters will be happy, as they can continue chasing ATH with 20 PED / click TT input BP.
MA changes it - many would like that, because residue price may go up, and MU on some other things may go up, but EP crafters will be screwed, as they alread used a lot PED to get their BPs to QR100.

One side people demand balancing on the other side there is always uproar badmouthing and lots of stupid threads, when balancing happens.

Get used to it, balancing is needed every here and than and will happen in the future.
Some will be happy others will be unhappy (lose PED/value).

It is impossible to make it right for all, so MA has to do decissions.
You may like it or not like it, doesn´t matter. MA is doing what MAs job is!

If you don´t like it, grab your PED and leave. No problem with that, and don´t let the door hit you in the back.
Others will come and enjoy EU how it is.

There have been a lot decissions made by MA I didn´t like, I am still here and take the changes they have made.
I can adapt to new situations. I have lost PED due to changes MA made, I have made PED due to other changes.
On the long run I do really great in EU. I have no problem with the fact, that my gear is worth only 20-30% what I originally paid for it. I didn´t buy it to make money out of it by raising (inflated) prices, I bought it, because its nice gear I can afford and like to use. It has still the same value to me as in the past. Not PED wise, but owning it let me do a lot of things I can´t do without my gear. I enjoy doing this things, I did that in the past and still do it.

3 month to noctice that impact on economy is bad and balancing is needed, well slow but MA did it. Nothing wrong with that.

Many people demand exactly that balancing on EP BPs, but MA does nothing, because from MAs point of view this BP is not unbalanced. Personally I wouldn´t change EP BP, if would have to decide it.

Only thing I would do is telling the comunity that EP BP will not receive a rebalancing just to stop the discussion about it.

Well comunication between MA and playerbase always has been bad, MA could improve that.

Now take a closer look at that EP BP issue:

MA does nothing - many feel pissed because MU on residue will stay extremly low, so MU on many other things will stay low. EP BP crafters will be happy, as they can continue chasing ATH with 20 PED / click TT input BP.
MA changes it - many would like that, because residue price may go up, and MU on some other things may go up, but EP crafters will be screwed, as they alread used a lot PED to get their BPs to QR100.

One side people demand balancing on the other side there is always uproar badmouthing and lots of stupid threads, when balancing happens.

Get used to it, balancing is needed every here and than and will happen in the future.
Some will be happy others will be unhappy (lose PED/value).

It is impossible to make it right for all, so MA has to do decissions.
You may like it or not like it, doesn´t matter. MA is doing what MAs job is!

If you don´t like it, grab your PED and leave. No problem with that, and don´t let the door hit you in the back.

There have been a lot decissions made by MA I didn´t like, I am still here and take the changes they have made.
I can adapt to new situations. I have lost PED due to changes MA made, I have made PED due to other changes.
On the long run I do really great in EU. I have no problem with the fact, that my gear is worth only 20-30% what I originally paid for it. I didn´t buy it to make money out of it by raising (inflated) prices, I bought it, because its nice gear I can afford and like to use. It has still the same value to me as in the past. Not PED wise, but owning it let me do a lot of things I can´t do without my gear. I enjoy doing this things, I did that in the past and still do it.
realy i dont want to offend u but u do long post that are completly usless! it seems that even now after 13 pages of posts u dont understand the problem! and your solution is that i cash out and leave u be in your ignorance :)
ofcourse that MA needed to balance! my problem is that they not see when they introduce the item that will be damaging to other players! my problem is that it took them 3 month to realize and do something te repair! and my problem is that they try to corect it by damaging MORE some other players who start the chain and invest in it! "get it now?"

realy i dont want to offend u but u do long post that are completly usless! it seems that even now after 13 pages of posts u dont understand the problem! and your solution is that i cash out and leave u be in your ignorance :)
ofcourse that MA needed to balance! my problem is that they not see when they introduce the item that will be damaging to other players! my problem is that it took them 3 month to realize and do something te repair! and my problem is that they try to corect it by damaging MORE some other players who start the chain and invest in it! "get it now?"

My ignorance?

I can give that argument unchanged back to you.

You irgnorace not to realise that EU needs changes, adjustments and balacing, that can´t satisfy everyone in EU.

There will always be people unhappy with changes, while others will be happy!

My ignorance?

I can give that argument unchanged back to you.

You irgnorace not to realise that EU needs changes, adjustments and balacing, that can´t satisfy everyone in EU.

There will always be people unhappy with changes, while others will be happy!

I have to jump in here....

GoNi he is correct im afraid, for everything anyone says here that is ON TOPIC * about MA screwing us, you jump sooo far off topic with * You think you were screwed what about hanger owners?* We are not talking about hanger owners or the past. Or Balancing and MA does there best to balance.

It is simple, they knew the damn mob vixens were bugged from the second they released the patch, instead of sending out one of those nice * RED LETTER MESSEGES * To all players with something like * ATTENTION - The status of Vixens being listed in details as "Spawnable on all Planets at level 7 is a bug and they will only be native to Rocktopia*

Then Follow up by posting on forum * Known Issues, Vixens listed as Spawnable on all planets, this creature will not be spawnable on any planet but Rocktopia*

By not doing this, taking 3 minutes the time it took me to write this, they cost many players LOTS of money....

Those mobs were hard as hell to spawn, and ive deposited 180k ped YTD, SURELY I matter????

Or Not....

And this is the mind set that will kill this game and keep filling the selling thread.

You look around and there is not as many as you think, people like me and others are unique and the life blood of this game. There aren't as many in game as you think.

You and some of the people of this game keep throwing that out there and one day youll find there is no servers to log on to...

So drive us all out by making us feel UN-heard and unimportant.

Last edited:
The problem is that MA does not retain its credibility for when they decide to put out something in the game they must keep this in its full functionality because ppl have invest theres money and sometimes it costs a lot of money it is important to retain the status it had when it was bought.:wise:

It is simple, they knew the damn mob vixens were bugged from the second they released the patch, instead of sending out one of those nice * RED LETTER MESSEGES * To all players with something like * ATTENTION - The status of Vixens being listed in details as "Spawnable on all Planets at level 7 is a bug and they will only be native to Rocktopia*

Come on guy slow down here. Many knew of the bug the day the patch was released to give you the vixens. Hell I even knew about it -- mostly common sense knowing MA would never let it off the planet anyway and checking with others to confirm it.

MA did fix the issue with that small mini patch that at end seemed mostly to fix the typo so people like you wouldn't get missed informed due to not asking around. So at the end MA did good in letting us know about this issued BY FIXING IT!

Come on guy slow down here. Many knew of the bug the day the patch was released to give you the vixens. Hell I even knew about it -- mostly common sense knowing MA would never let it off the planet anyway and checking with others to confirm it.

MA did fix the issue with that small mini patch that at end seemed mostly to fix the typo so people like you wouldn't get missed informed due to not asking around. So at the end MA did good in letting us know about this issued BY FIXING IT!

realy? u again? u knew that was a bug? so next vu u all dont trust what MA write on an item! go ask him! lamer then this cant be... MA did not warn us in patch note but is our fault that we did not ask him!

my tone may not be right (maybe becose i dont sentence it right), my choise of words may be wrong too! but like Oleg say before if u get past that, all i say is true! MA screw up now and did it before! is good that they try to fix it- better later then never! BUT IS NOT RIGHT TO FIX IT BY DAMAGING MORE OTHER PLAYERS! WHY SHOULD PLAYERS PAY FOR MA MISTAKES?
and if MA want to maintain the little credibility it had left they should stop making mistake like this!(to many and all start to belive that they mislead on purpose!) and when they do pay for them not make players pay! when we dposit we pay to MA! MA should keep PP's in line and watch that all is right in game! dont try to hide behind EULA or PP's or balancing! like Kullxp say there are not so many left..and not many come when they see how the game is managed!

realy? u again? u knew that was a bug? so next vu u all dont trust what MA write on an item! go ask him! lamer then this cant be... MA did not warn us in patch note but is our fault that we did not ask him!

Let me guess..you are a noob who most likely put all his sweat/oil into going over to RT and trying to make it big? Ok if I'm wrong I'm sorry. But I'm guessing that you are just a noob...and well welcome to EU. And to answer your question yes. you must ask around first in this game sorry to say.

what most are saying keep you money in your back and dont depo they want the game to die
they know every time they make new stuff there a sucker born everyday that going to loose big time

like the rings there no decay on them right now but suppose to be they may cost 500 ped per hour in decays
hoo know it not writen anywere what the decay its suppose to be

so when poeple complain they will say you knew there was decay on the ring lolol you got rip off

there should be check in place before they make any new item igame to make sure that it in balance whit other items

but i think its to hard for them when they cant even fix the lag that been going on for years its never going to be a place were you will see million wait even 10k poeple login at the same time

Let me guess..you are a noob who most likely put all his sweat/oil into going over to RT and trying to make it big? Ok if I'm wrong I'm sorry. But I'm guessing that you are just a noob...and well welcome to EU. And to answer your question yes. you must ask around first in this game sorry to say.

WOW again like that other one GoNi..let me translate again what u just post:
"u are newb if u trust MA! all cool guys like me know that MA SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED! ask around first, ask us the cool guys cose we know better then MA what is going around"

me and some others here try to make MA to be professional and fair and pay for their mistakes! not make players pay for them! while u and a few "beeeeeeeeeep" like u say : "MA always scamed and screw up, we all know it..this is how the game works! deal with with or cash out and leave!"

and like I posted before I lost nothing with this pets or in this game! I do realy good in fact!better then u and I don't spend my life in this game like u :)! but ye compared with u I am a newb :)

I did not know...

The people I sold these pets for ALOT of PED did not know...

There was no official statement from Mind Ark about this issue.

So in the end I spent ALOT of PED and tied it all up in these vixens.

Also, all the people I sold these tamables got hammered to, but there PED and memory end up on me not Mind Ark or Planet Partners....

In there eyes ( I ) ( Kull Kullxp Holland ) scammed them.

So alot more them my PED got damaged from there negligence.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEGLIGENCE:

https://www.google.com/search?q=negligence&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

neg·li·gence
ˈneɡləjəns/
noun
noun: negligence; plural noun: negligences

failure to take proper care in doing something.
"some of these accidents are due to negligence"
Law
failure to use reasonable care, resulting in damage or injury to another.

Last edited:
so no response from MA, no fix, nothing! another "screw you suckers" from MA to all players with love! ty MA!

Back