Entropia Universe 15.8 Release Notes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Not the orange jumpsuits!!! We're losing everything of our past! :(

Serious note: PLEASE, make the tracker more compact. It was a bit in the way already before. I prefer to play in windowed mode. This box is now way too big. I did try and drag/resize, it was my logical thought process for why they would make it initially bigger. But no dice :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Not the orange jumpsuits!!! We're losing everything of our past! :(

Serious note: PLEASE, make the tracker more compact. It was a bit in the way already before. I prefer to play in windowed mode. This box is now way too big. I did try and drag/resize, it was my logical thought process for why they would make it initially bigger. But no dice :(

just track one mission at a time or dont track and suprise yourself. they got enough other shit to fix than this

Took me quite a bit of purple paint and tries to pimp my Slepnir. My Slepnir has now been very unceremoniously unpimped.:mad:

Imperial Guardians now offer additional upgrades, talk to Liaison Atwell in Fort Ithaca
  • Adjusted Jaguar Armor Set
  • Adjusted Maddox IV (SIB)
  • Adjusted EWE EP-41 Military (SIB)

I actually have one of these items at tier 5, would I loose all the open tiers if I upgraded to the ADJ version? I never looked into upgrading an item before because I never owned an item that could be upgraded and now am curious how it is done :p

Imperial Guardians now offer additional upgrades, talk to Liaison Atwell in Fort Ithaca
  • Adjusted Jaguar Armor Set
  • Adjusted Maddox IV (SIB)
  • Adjusted EWE EP-41 Military (SIB)

I actually have one of these items at tier 5, would I loose all the open tiers if I upgraded to the ADJ version? I never looked into upgrading an item before because I never owned an item that could be upgraded and now am curious how it is done :p

Yes, it is a new item and all your tiers would be lost.

oh man, I kinda like the old look more. The new outfit doesn't look like a improvement.

I think there never was anything more horrid than the original jumpsuit, in virtual universe or the real for that matter :silly2:

Reactions: San
just track one mission at a time or dont track and suprise yourself. they got enough other shit to fix than this

I always set my tracker for all daily missions. I mine and hunt at the same time. And frankly, by that logic, they shouldn't have changed it then, in the first place. If they prioritized other things over this, we wouldn't be asking for it to be reverted.

In some places its imposible to hunt spawn is so huge and u always get few mobs on head while killing one check around camp phoenix crater, i dont understand what point to add millions of mobs... stupid, whole red mass in radar

In some places its imposible to hunt spawn is so huge and u always get few mobs on head while killing one check around camp phoenix crater, i dont understand what point to add millions of mobs... stupid, whole red mass in radar

Increasing spawns were good, but its too much at this rate

Increasing spawns were good, but its too much at this rate
yes i agree increase a bit is nothing bad, but now density increased maybe 1000% there are mobs like vanguards and big bulks, but you just can't reach them because they stay in middle of troopers (in that red mass), need separate spawns of different mobs or decrease density and respawn, now is too big.

I agree, some of the spawns are way to dense now. Vanguard is mostly unhuntable now

I agree, some of the spawns are way to dense now. Vanguard is mostly unhuntable now

Hey just remember the Zychion Citadel spawn problem from 2008. Just check out the radar.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Are MA still using the old timer based spawn, either a mob is over hunted and everyone is waiting around or they keep spawning until no is able to get close.

Yes, it is a new item and all your tiers would be lost.
Ugg, Now to determine if the few extra dps is worth loosing the current tiers in the long run. I probably would be fully skilled in the new gun though.

Thanks for the info, will have to contemplate this for awhile and look into it when I get back on caly.

Edit: Just seen it takes multiple of the guns, heck with that not buying another to just turn in for a few dps upgrade and sib. would have to be a heck of alot better then what they supplied for me to waste my ped and time. Oh well...

Last edited:
[*]A warning is now displayed in the auction interface when listing an item with a price significantly lower than market history.

I'm glad that the whining care bears can shut the hell up about this now.

Is the Orthos oil field forever gone or it is kinda robots event?

BTW - there is a lvl 278 Disruptor at Atlas Heaven now.

I'm glad that the whining care bears can shut the hell up about this now.

I'm afraid not, the warning on the auction is broken. It also gives the auction when it shouldn't give it.
Just tried it with selling a CLD. Ofc it's easier to just add the text everywhere then to do some actual coding :)

Turret guns have been re-modeled, they don`t follow you anymore. Land textures have been smoothed out in many places and has night disappeared? I have been mining a few times and never seen it.

good riddance if night time disappeared :)) I like this update so far :)

Calypso Genisis Tower Televators are broke again :(

I'm afraid not, the warning on the auction is broken. It also gives the auction when it shouldn't give it.
Just tried it with selling a CLD. Ofc it's easier to just add the text everywhere then to do some actual coding :)
It's just what they do, for example, just check your item info for daily tokens.
"Warning: This item is dropped in PVP areas".

Not only is this lazy coding, but frankly misleading in more ways than one. Since not all pvp are lootable, and not all items are lootable. Same as people who have a lot of pills on them and too afraid to bring them from planet to planet, whilst only Neurostim-A,B,C & H are in fact lootable (learned that one the hard way :))

Newbies may think when going to any pvp area they may get looted and lose their stackables and thus miss out on some fun exploration.

Back