Entropia Universe 15.8 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Dynamic Event System
The first stage of a powerful new Planet Partner event management suite has been implemented, and will be tested on Planet Calypso. This new system integrates event objectives and avatar participation with the existing mission tracker interface, and provides new tools for Planet Partners to create and manage more dynamic and engaging official events. Once the system is extended and refined, it will be made available to all Planet Partners.

Changes
  • The Colonist Standard Issue clothing items have received a visual update.
  • The models for fruits have been updated.
  • Client latency information is now available below the radar user interface (hover mouse to view latency tooltip).
  • A warning is now displayed in the auction interface when listing an item with a price significantly lower than market history.

Fixes
  • Corrected an issue that caused client crashes when picking up fruit in some situations.
  • Client stability fixes implemented for several common crash cases.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

lol

Event system sounds interesting !

Last edited:
Please fix FAST all custom textures and colors on all items! Business is stopped!!!!

Hmmm, looking forward to trying out/seeing the new event system in action :wtg:

Is that it?

New fruit models!

(No screenshot function then, fruit was a priority)

They added a new tp design on Caly! :D

teleporter.jpg

ok, ok
I want to add a little fuel to the inflaming fire.
After the first conversion I received three pieces of clothing worth 1 OED each (all my orange clothes before first conversion was fully repaired, so the value was 1.00/0.01 PED). This is 3 ped per player (for all the old members of EU). Now all old clothes have been removed from each colonist and replaced by Jumpsuit with value of 0.01 PED. Volume of withdrawal of money shocks, even if we consider that these repaired clothes had at least 20-30 thousands of players. 20000х0.3$=6000 USD or more...
I would get compensation! ;)

So this update is mainly a tool for PP to create events.

Well we will see if PP use this tool :D

ok, ok
I want to add a little fuel to the inflaming fire.
After the first conversion I received three pieces of clothing worth 1 OED each (all my orange clothes before first conversion was fully repaired, so the value was 1.00/0.01 PED). This is 3 ped per player (for all the old members of EU). Now all old clothes have been removed from each colonist and replaced by Jumpsuit with value of 0.01 PED. Volume of withdrawal of money shocks, even if we consider that these repaired clothes had at least 20-30 thousands of players. 20000х0.3$=6000 USD or more...
I would get compensation! ;)

You got your compensation. There should be 2.99 PED of shrap in your inventory.

Anyone care to post a picture of the new OJs? :)

I am really really thrilled about the new dynamic event creation thingy.
If this means creating any sort of event with any sort of reward then it is great.
No just "Kill that" and "win that".
Even the upcoming beuty contest can be planned through this if I understand it correct?

But I havent even looked at it so maybe I am wrong.

I am really really thrilled about the new dynamic event creation thingy.
If this means creating any sort of event with any sort of reward then it is great.
No just "Kill that" and "win that".
Even the upcoming beuty contest can be planned through this if I understand it correct?

But I havent even looked at it so maybe I am wrong.

I had the impression it was more to do with PP, than with us. But as they havent released any details yet, we can only speculate.

Rgds

Ace

I really like this way of doing the updates where MA releases one and all the planet partners release theirs on the same day. Adds to the excitement about reading all the new stuff.

+ rep.

Last edited:
The Mission tracker is too big now, for people that play with smaller screens.
During the day I use my laptop to play... and now if I want to see 2 or 3 of my mission tracker it takes up a big part of my screen.

Please make it small

print_screen_2016-03-15_9-9-39.jpg

Last edited:
During the day I use my laptop to play... and now if I want to see 2 or 3 of my mission tracker it takes up a big part of my screen.

Please make it smalle

Ditto ... i liked the pre-update better:yup:

Please make it smalle

Make it adjustable, at least 3 different sizes. I like new one, it finally is readable now on 2560x1440 :)

Make it adjustable, at least 3 different sizes. I like new one, it finally is readable now on 2560x1440 :)

The only size you can change is height, but you cant see the points if you do...so its better just to close it.
The length of it, is what really bothers me when using the laptop.

I guess I can just close them all, but that is what gives me motivation to keep hunting!

And if I spawn the pet, I can barely see to hunt

But quin, I heard you like big things...

They added a new tp design on Caly! :D

Don't they look simular to one of the early look of the octagons (PVP arenas)?

Didn't octagons at one time have a black platform with arrows on them towards the center (just that the arrows were yellow instead of just shaded)?

no plot content. that settlement header was a big tease. there is zero settlement content.

Back