Entropia Universe 16.3.0 Release Notes

Totally agree if they are changing the event scores should have been wiped. They just made it harder on anyone who did not put up a score yet....

what amazes me is THEY DONOT SEEM TO REALIZE THIS???? What kinda brainiacs they got there?

This kinda thing was realized back in the 90's in online gaming and they haven't figured it out.

The Mayhem mobs now occasionally drop output amplifier components.

Last edited:
New Features

• Introduced a new Company Shares System where players will be able to buy, sell, and manage shares of companies which control land areas in the future.

• Awesome!
    :yay:

No one likes a game that the rules change mid game, NO ONE, except maybe those that would benefit from the changes...

I can say it is going to be impossible to win over those who used all game mechanics to get best time, since now players are now limited in how many mobs they can keep off the node...

Anyways, I know MA was trying to fix guys running around in instance with lots of mobs on them at end, and this was meant to fix that, but now those who can't do it won't be able to get same time....

IMO, this change should have been done AFTER the event was over, or restart event, but I don't like the restarting of event....

Good luck everyone!

I take it back.. im guessing theyre working on that chat windows and stuff and that's why the sticky bugs.. wish they would just say that or something.

We're currently planning to release a hotfix as soon as we can for the sticky notes, desktop icons/item highlighting issue, and hopefully alleviating some increased reports of crashes we're experiencing at the moment.

The issue with H-DNA being impossible to use even when not out of bounds is one we're also looking to fix as soon as possible.

Chat issues are still being worked on at the moment, it is a tricky problem but we're dedicated to bringing a complete fix as soon as we're able to.

New Features

• Introduced a new Company Shares System where players will be able to buy, sell, and manage shares of companies which control land areas in the future.

Anyone know how to buy and sell shares? or how to interact with this new system?

WARNING DO NOT OPEN STICKY NOTES...

...Oh and still no health bars...

We're currently planning to release a hotfix as soon as we can for the sticky notes, desktop icons/item highlighting issue, and hopefully alleviating some increased reports of crashes we're experiencing at the moment.

The issue with H-DNA being impossible to use even when not out of bounds is one we're also looking to fix as soon as possible.

Chat issues are still being worked on at the moment, it is a tricky problem but we're dedicated to bringing a complete fix as soon as we're able to.

You should have a look here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?310207-Bug-Easter-Mayhem

this seem to be an emergency situation and nobody answer last 3 days

that's awesome... id like to mention something else related u could maybe look at.. I had way back replace most of the default buttons across the top of the screen in set1. since you have now added them in set* and they are no longer removable theyre doubled up on my screen with no way to remove them. is it possible we could at least remove them again on set1+?

It's completely unacceptable that they changed mayhem parameters mid event.

Shit like this keeps piling up, keep up the "good" work...

The event changes sound good but it's outrageous that they should be changed mid-event. These changes should have been implemented between this Mayhem finishing and the next one starting.

When I was running events, my number one rule was to NEVER change the parameters of an event while it was ongoing, if it would affect competitiveness in any way.

You can't argue with any of these points. It is unfortunate that changes were made.

PS- Real shame they added outputs to the event to ruin the market and crash what little MU there is in the game. Just another thing to collect dust in storage sounds great.

Oh well :scratch2:

Last edited:
You can't argue with any of these points. It is unfortunate that changes were made.

PS- Real shame they added outputs to the event to ruin the market and crash what little MU there is in the game. Just another thing to collect dust in storage sounds great.

Oh well :scratch2:

If you are not playing since last week you should knew that all event mobs drop outputs.So no they did not added output to crash your markup.The just forgot to add it since the beginning because they are just amateurs.
There is no secret conspiracy plotting against you relax.

Ok! Patched to close sticky windows again!
TY - that's actually a pretty quick hot patch response to any kind of mess up anywhere... the cynic in me just has to hope that xyz etc etc...

If you are not playing since last week you should knew that all event mobs drop outputs.So no they did not added output to crash your markup.The just forgot to add it since the beginning because they are just amateurs.
There is no secret conspiracy plotting against you relax.

I didn't think they are plotting against me and what happens to me is irrelevant in making the game better. I always look at changes as a whole for "ALL" the players. It would be good to increase our player base. However not having Outputs in loot for events is a good thing and a Huuuuge step in the right direction. We took a step forward and now taking a step back.

How about we assess what is right and wrong and do what is right from here.

Whoops asking a lot I know.

It would be cool if they learned from mistakes. Adding them in isn't a good thing, it is also a mistake. Having them in event loot ever to begin with was also a mistake.

Stop making mistakes

;)

Last edited:
Not sure yet, system doesn't quite look finished yet

Exciting though

Where did you have a look at it? I don't see it in ped flow center. Is it in La management interface? :scratch2:

Anyone know how to access this new system? I don't have an LA so can't check if its in there

we didn't had to wait till Tuesday , ty for fast fixes

Loot after patching

Hi

Saw some Ppl complaining about reduced loot un Mayhem instance(*TT return)

Can more ppl comfirm that? (Was considering this weekend 2 run Instances)

Resnis

Wow, congratz Mindark on changing an event in middle of it so those who already did a good score in defense wont be challenged and those who dont played yet are fucked

How can someone with half of a brain can change the parameters of an event in the middle of it and think it will be a fair event for everyone???

So i guess you will disable the scores of those who finished it before the patch?

Hi

Saw some Ppl complaining about reduced loot un Mayhem instance(*TT return)

Can more ppl comfirm that? (Was considering this weekend 2 run Instances)

Resnis

Wow, is that even possible? This was by far the worst event loot ever. Almost 6k in the hole after 6days in practise cat 5/6 with pretty decent dps & eff. Even baby mobs are not doable for me at lvl108 laser and i'm supposedly to compete in cat 10.

So glad i pulled the plug already.

Info needed

Just getting cotinuous AVG loot in crafting sub45%. On (L)Bp Armatrixes for 20k+ click, with none multiplier above 10, has me already limited activity un EU

Been considering of spending my time, on weekend, as b4 patch did 2 small test runs in my Cat , loot was ok TT, now MA published that loot been xhanged. So, should I buy weapon uogrades + consumables or not..'.

We implemented a hotfix last night for the desktop icons/inventory items, sticky notes, and crash issues. We did another small reset this morning for the H-DNA problem, so things should be running smoothly for the weekend.

As always, be sure to let us know if you encounter any problems.

We implemented a hotfix last night for the desktop icons/inventory items, sticky notes, and crash issues. We did another small reset this morning for the H-DNA problem, so things should be running smoothly for the weekend.

I'm telling Mindark about my problem since the 22-04-2019, about my bug. I wrote to you even at online support, I sent last night even to you a private message, I called today even at Mindark offices and no1 answered. Not even a message to say you're sorry for the problem created and that you're trying your best to resolve things.
You ask from us to let you know if we have problems ingame , and when we do you act as if nothing is there.
I wonder if it seems fair to you to take away minutes (45-47 minutes), that mean more points, it doesn't matter how many points, I'm sure by error, but not trying to fix it. Those minutes and points could change the places on the scoreboard of Easter Mayhem Annihilation category 10.
So what I asked you and I'm still asking is to give me what's rightful mine, that means the 45-47 minutes left from my annihilation mission (that by the way, telling once again, considered as complete, after a game crash, even if i had still remaining 45-47 minutes left from it , until finishing the 10 hours and my points registered on the scoreboard-15313 points). And those minutes I told you I want it back to the same mission, not to another one, and the points i get in that minutes added to my 15313 points. I'm still hopping you will eventualy do the right thing, come on there's only 3 days more left.

Last edited:
Reactions: jak
Closing the Trade Terminal interface will now close the Inventory window it opened.

These new people are really doing a good job. I know there are new because the old programming/QA slugs never did much but screw things up in one release and have to patch the next day .

I am sure I am not the only one who thought of this (like about the second year I was playing 2008) but this new crew figured it out.:wise:

There is only one thing to say "Keep up the good work" and thanks.

Back