Entropia Universe 16.3.0 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
New Features

• Introduced a new Company Shares System where players will be able to buy, sell, and manage shares of companies which control land areas in the future.
  • Interaction text location can now be tweaked by players via Horizontal Offset and Vertical Offset sliders in Options - Gameplay

Changes
  • Out of bounds timer has been changed from 10 seconds to 5 seconds.
  • Easter Mayhem creature loots have been tweaked slightly.
  • Separated the Revive Terminal and Exit Teleporter in the Easter Mayhem instances.
  • The size of the Easter Mayhem Defense boundary has been reduced.

Fixed Issues
  • H-DNA can no longer be used while out of bounds in instances.
  • Radar scrambling can no longer be circumvented.
  • Fixed an issue where the inventory window did not remember which section was last open.
  • Closing the Trade Terminal interface will now close the Inventory window it opened.
  • Players can now immediately adjust their camera after a camera effect.
  • Fixed an issue where players occasionally could not fire their weapon in Battle Simulator.
  • Fixed an issue where Items in placed in Space Craft Engineering Window were displayed as having a value of 0.00 PED regardless of their TT value.
  • The interaction text for harvesting now correctly says “Harvest”.
  • Interaction text is no longer incorrectly displayed when hovering your cursor above your name.

Known Issues
  • Desktop Icons and Inventory items are not highlighted when moused over.
  • Sticky notes cannot be resized or minimized.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
New Features

• Introduced a new Company Shares System where players will be able to buy, sell, and manage shares of companies which control land areas in the future.
    [/B]
!
Changes

OMG :eyecrazy: This I DID NOT SEE COMING :D

Major Kudos ^^

New Features

• Interaction text location can now be tweaked by players via Horizontal Offset and Vertical Offset sliders in Options - Gameplay
!
Changes

• Separated the Revive Terminal and Exit Teleporter in the Easter Mayhem instances.
!
Fixed Issues

• H-DNA can no longer be used while out of bounds in instances.
  • Radar scrambling can no longer be circumvented.
  • Fixed an issue where the inventory window did not remember which section was last open.
  • Closing the Trade Terminal interface will now close the Inventory window it opened.
  • Players can now immediately adjust their camera after a camera effect.
  • Fixed an issue where players occasionally could not fire their weapon in Battle Simulator.
  • Fixed an issue where Items in placed in Space Craft Engineering Window were displayed as having a value of 0.00 PED regardless of their TT value.
  • The interaction text for harvesting now correctly says “Harvest”.
  • Interaction text is no longer incorrectly displayed when hovering your cursor above your name.
!
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Some players do one kind of instance while the others will have something different?

New Features

[

Originally Posted Here

• Ohh yes, glad to see ma showing the rce some love. Very excited for this.

Items in inventory not highlighted when you put cursor over them.

Interresting :yay:

Items in inventory not highlighted when you put cursor over them.

Sticky notes UI broken, no way to close/delete them :(

Thanks for the info, these are known issues that we'll look to fix as soon as we can.

Regarding the issues with Sticky Notes, for now they can be closed from the Message Center.

Thanks for the info, these are known issues that we'll look to fix as soon as we can.

Regarding the issues with Sticky Notes, for now they can be closed from the Message Center.

You can delete them but I don't see a way to minimize them back to the message center.

Also, just a quick note for this VU, two instances at the Cape Corinth server area which were previously closed have now been re-opened. The instance featuring Sabakuma Broodmothers remains closed for the time being.

I'd also like to thank the players who have been reporting issues they encounter and engaging in feedback with regards to our Easter Mayhem event which has allowed us to make improvements to the event, we do look at all of our support cases and read through posts made by our players and we appreciate the input.

sticky notes bug must be related to the chat bug since both go from bad to worse regularly.

Reactions: jak

I also could find no way to close an opened sticky note window from the message centre. I could open and close the text within the message selection area, but not close the window I had opened. Please tell us more details if there is a workaround for now. (relogging also does not work as the windows stay open...)

On the event changes - I do not have any hope of placing, but I find it unfair if rule-conforming use of boundaries etc (weap range and such like) is changed in mid event. It must surely be clear to any tactically minded people, which I would hope includes devs, that it should be better to try and get your best-placed run up on the leaderboard shortly before the event finishes!

Companies?!...

Companies?!...

look inside my bro . theres a c and p there . just don't alert the family services . calling for a name change please . how about "soybean salad" instead of "crystal palace" ? makes more sense to me .

I also could find no way to close an opened sticky note window from the message centre. I could open and close the text within the message selection area, but not close the window I had opened. Please tell us more details if there is a workaround for now. (relogging also does not work as the windows stay open...)

On the event changes - I do not have any hope of placing, but I find it unfair if rule-conforming use of boundaries etc (weap range and such like) is changed in mid event. It must surely be clear to any tactically minded people, which I would hope includes devs, that it should be better to try and get your best-placed run up on the leaderboard shortly before the event finishes!

Im still updating but if i recall you can click any msg in message center anywhere to open/close them

Update.... this apparently doesnt work. I cand find a way to close stickys. This not good

The event changes sound good but it's outrageous that they should be changed mid-event. These changes should have been implemented between this Mayhem finishing and the next one starting.

When I was running events, my number one rule was to NEVER change the parameters of an event while it was ongoing, if it would affect competitiveness in any way.

Maybe you could enlighten us all on how to minimise a sticky from screen without deleting it? Im also crashing purchasing off auction and didnt get to ship the item because of it. Only happened once in the 5min ive been on but i dont crash so its a red flag

If MA wants to reduce lag by chat why not just tell us straight up "hey guys we are deleting all channels and associations with channels as well as deleting all dticky notes.. back them up if theyre important kthx!" Then u can go ham on then and get it fixed

Thank you Quote for replying to the things mentioned here. This gives us players the feeling people at MA listen and take action.

|I also like the company shares option a lot :D
I hope it can be used in the future for cooperative ownership of other things besides LA's (blueprint collections, investment funds). A great step for a rce game.

New Features

!
Changes

How about hiring camburinse to test the mayhems from now on? :)

Ahh nice, finally the Hedoc Perfected will drop to me tonight :)

loot is about half, if not less than what it was before the update. Good luck having the hedoc drop.

Black screen after update when launching game. Doesn't matter if running in window or fullscreen or safe mode. Now had to re-install. Downloading all planets and shit all over again - it better fricking work afterwards. :mad:

Black screen after update when launching game. Doesn't matter if running in window or fullscreen or safe mode. Now had to re-install. Downloading all planets and shit all over again - it better fricking work afterwards. :mad:

just download one planet doode , where u are now

anyone figure out how to close a sticky note yet without deleting it? theyre persistently up now even after a relog!! Be nice if we could apply some of this new advanced tech to saving custom channels lol

Well after reinstall of EU the client starter screen loaded up without black screen.

The event changes sound good but it's outrageous that they should be changed mid-event. These changes should have been implemented between this Mayhem finishing and the next one starting.

When I was running events, my number one rule was to NEVER change the parameters of an event while it was ongoing, if it would affect competitiveness in any way.
Totally agree if they are changing the event scores should have been wiped. They just made it harder on anyone who did not put up a score yet....

Back