Entropia Universe 16.5.0 Release Notes

Can you not see the reward before you complete a hunting challenge stage????

If thats the case this a step backwards.... I choose 'missions' based on the reward they give. If i can't get a preview then I won't risk doing them.

In previous big mission VU rebalancement you guys at MA listed all mission rewards in each specific stage.

Can you guys do the same for the codex?

you now only see the reward after you finished. Actually the same as it was with robots like drone, troopers etc.

you now only see the reward after you finished. Actually the same as it was with robots like drone, troopers etc.

Do you get to pick a skill from a group of skills like on troopers etc?

Otherwise it SUCKS. Would have to wait for ppl to do and update entropia wiki to find out rewards lol...

Do you get to pick a skill from a group of skills like on troopers etc?

Otherwise it SUCKS. Would have to wait for ppl to do and update entropia wiki to find out rewards lol...

yes, when you select "claim reward" you get a list to choose from and the amount you will get.

same 95% error here. Well I will have to check out the space missions later lol

MA , dear lads, dear folks, dear good people!!! i hope you guys understand that this ''95% error'' fuck this game and like 20-30% less players every fucking time for a few days or weeks(like last time). You guys realy need to put more resurces into this problem. :wise:.

p.s. or you guys have a turncoat in your rangs and need to find it like fast :makelove:

Last edited:
Can you not see the reward before you complete a hunting challenge stage????

If thats the case this a step backwards.... I choose 'missions' based on the reward they give. If i can't get a preview then I won't risk doing them.

In previous big mission VU rebalancement you guys at MA posted a list of all mission rewards in each specific stage,
Right here on forum
Can you guys do the same for the codex? Or at least for the 'rank' you're in?

You can see it , just point on claim reward , saw this a bit later after first post

Error on loading it...

The team is on standby to fix any unforeseen issues that might occur. Please post any bugs that you might find after the release to better help us identify any problems and the cause.

Get an error after 95% loading, even if I run it as administrator! What can I do to get it to work properly?

I think MA was generous.
the old and new mission systems are working alongside eachother.
It's possible to get the reward from the old mission AND the the reward for the new mission.
So you get double rewards if you still have the old mission open.

i was worried that old missions will be erased from the game. If both old and new missions can be performed at the same time thats really great from MA! counting down time untill i get back from work and start playing new features! Finally, thanks to MA for a really good improvement! I'm mainly more critic to MA improvements, but not today :D

MA , dear lads, dear folks, dear good people!!! i hope you guys understand that this ''95% error'' fuck this game and like 20-30% less players every fucking time for a few days or weeks(like last time). You guys realy need to put more resurces into this problem. :wise:.

p.s. or you guys have a turncoat in your rangs and need to find it like fast :makelove:

I restarted client loader about 10 times, rebootet computer, changed secuity settings, uninstalled and reinstalled entropia - nothing works - cant get the download to finish past 99%.
So now its uninstalling again till someone makes an official announcement i guess - seriously get professional atleast with something as simple as a data transfer and completion check...

i was worried that old missions will be erased from the game. If both old and new missions can be performed at the same time

Only current stage stays. Say, you have active Daspletor stage 3 from old mission system. You will have it available until it finishes, in parallel to the Codex, so you will progress in both. But once you finish old-style stage 3, old-style stage 4 will not be available anymore and you will remain with the Codex.

Only current stage stays. Say, you have active Daspletor stage 3 from old mission system. You will have it available until it finishes, in parallel to the Codex, so you will progress in both. But once you finish old-style stage 3, old-style stage 4 will not be available anymore and you will remain with the Codex.

anyway its kinda fair from MA to let everyone to complete unfinished missions without wasting all the efforts done.

Got an error too. Deinstalled and reinstalled. that got me in

Perfect update, no errors works like a charm every time.
Finally repeatable missions on calypso, I no longer have to travel to trial planets for extra skills.
Good job.

So far it appears all mobs have the same skill selection, hopefully they'll change at higher levels.

I think MA was generous.
It's possible to get the reward from the old mission AND the the reward for the new mission.

I love it. Grinded as many missions to the 10k mission as i could in the time there was.

Restarting the Client Loader didn't help?

Win 10 64 i had to restart the client 4 times but then i got in to :)

another thing i wonder is why do we got different curencis in some it say3.5 ped and then it can say 54pec its just confusing imo . Stick to ped on all items instead.

I think MA was generous.

It's great - for those who have a lot of Stage 5 missions open ^^ (BTW, I guess it is not too late to go offworld and unlock late stages on other planets, so there's that)

Also, within 1 year all skills will be worth 950 % :) so no one will chip out, ever! MA = clever.

At least on linux+wine loader was fixed with `winetricks urlmon` (note -- cause about 2G download).
(stable wine 64+32 4.0.2 works, wine 4.16 staging don't work).

I will copy that to linux thread as well

i was worried that old missions will be erased from the game. If both old and new missions can be performed at the same time thats really great from MA! counting down time untill i get back from work and start playing new features! Finally, thanks to MA for a really good improvement! I'm mainly more critic to MA improvements, but not today :D

They said will do that :)

Also note about Codex -- please add to "a progress bar" numeric value of "how many this mobs of least maturity" we need to kill (I am ok with approximate or rounded value here, off by one is acceptable here)

Any indication as to when this will be rolled out to other planets?

Also note about Codex -- please add to "a progress bar" numeric value of "how many this mobs of least maturity" we need to kill (I am ok with approximate or rounded value here, off by one is acceptable here)

This. I would like to see a figure here as well: total number of killpoints per stage and points per maturity.

Apart from that I really like the upgrade :)

This. I would like to see a figure here as well: total number of killpoints per stage and points per maturity.

Apart from that I really like the upgrade :)

Given that you get contribution from being hit, I would believe it's cost based, so maturity would be irrelevant.

I can confirm that same maturity mobs have given me different amounts of progress, suggesting that the progress is 'ped spent' based and not maturity or mob hp based.

DPP getting screwed over again :(

I can confirm that same maturity mobs have given me different amounts of progress, suggesting that the progress is 'ped spent' based and not maturity or mob hp based.

I guess it's more like skillprogression, it isn't linear but progress in waves.

Ahh love this update.
Great work Mindark Dev!

Makes sense -it's just like tt return/Loot 2.0 if so. It's a fair system tbh. Now everyone can focus on MU in loot, since every mob seems to give the same skill rewards.

DPP ain't getting screwed - lower cost per kill will give you better loot composition as well as lower cost to get the big multis. Skills aren't worth anything these days - at least not common combat skills.

If you wanna skill faster, just use too big armor (and weapon attachments), gather up 50 mobs before you start shooting (or just find an aggro spawn), overamp and overkill. Not too hard to get your cost per kill through the roof.

Back