Entropia Universe 17.14.0 Release Notes

Ark at one stage was looking to be the best planet with best future plans. Now.. cash cow calypso all we got…

Toulan is pretty cool, just so much to it I can see that ending up like rocktropia before long.

If we ignore the politics of if we approve or not of the changes...
I just gotta take my hat off and say ty MindArk for proper patch notes, easy to understand which is why there is so much feedback and that's a good thing.
The formating together with the links to each forum makes it easy to understand. and to dive deeper into.

Please keep doing things like this :)

I still like ark and I do kind of sympathize in some ways, they came back with new goldrush instance after MA had caused problems with previous ones (took years to give prizes out lol) and once again MA screwed up the scoring and made a total mess of it, doesn't exactly encourage you to push development harder though I wish they would. Also kind of funny when compet bit the dust they let you trade it for moon deeds and now the moon is basically as active as compet , moon deeds tradeable for RT dragon kingdom deeds soon? :ROFLMAO:
How many types of deeds are there these days? (i've been away from the game for years)

Back