Entropia Universe 17.14.0 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Changes

• Easter Mayhem Defence and Annihilation have been updated in line with previous changes of Mayhem event structure
  • Monria Lost Chapter items are now untradeable
  • Welding Wire Blueprint (L) has had its recipe updated to include a resource from all the planets that have been added since its creation. The blueprint produces more welding wire per attempt proportional to the increase in resources used

Fixes

• Pyrokinesis is now available in the reward list for repeatable Codex
  • Monria DSEC missions should now be possible to continue and complete
  • Speed enhancers are now working as intended in mining excavators
  • Pet buffs are now deactivated when entering instances

Entropia Universe Planet Partner release information can be found at the following URLs:

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Good updates I guess

What does this mean?

new WW recipe is rly rly rly now becoming more complicated then rocket science with the new adds , that drives the mu for sure up too :-((((

Pet is an animal/mutant/humanoid/etc people tame as a companion where they can summon it whenever they desire.

Each pet has a multiple of 2-3-4-5 buffs depends on the rarity.
From this point on.It used to happen in this past not anymore from 22 march 2022.
deactivated
Some pets have active buffs while unlocking them.They are now deactived when you enter from your current location towards an instance/cave/event.
when entering
When you emerge from your location towards a different dimension, you transport, you move, you teleport.

instances
Instances are those locked servers where you can access alone or in a team.
Pet buffs are now deactivated when entering instances

All words as a whole means that whatever active buff you had active before you enter the instance is now lost inside the instance/cave.
It doesn't mean buffs no longer work in the instance but you must spawn your pet again inside the instance to make them work.

Unfortunately this is the most i can do with my 3rd world country english.I might miss a few details here and there but my english is not good.I know I usually receive comments that my english is very bad with a lot of errors so excuse me its not my native language.

Last edited:
found a random messi pic
index.php

idk how he keeps it up every day

what a gamer

What does this mean?
Well there has been a bug for ages where if you have a pet for with for example the autoloot buff active and enter an instance you keep the buff after you unsummon the pet, people been (ab)using it as long i can remember guess they finally fixed it.

All words as a whole means that whatever active buff you had active before you enter the instance is now lost inside the instance/cave.
It doesn't mean buffs no longer work in the instance but you must spawn your pet again inside the instance to make them work.
Yog was fixed but you were able to spawn pets outside any instances and kept the buffs inside without wasting nutrio
tbh, this in combination with Alina's comment on the exploit explained it, I was misreading it indeed as "buffs no longer work in the instance"
problem with "are now deactivated" is that it does not provide the context, at least to me it did not
so ty my exploit aware friends for explaining it to me!

Last edited:
Yawn!!! Really, I will log in next year to see if anything has changed.

My client loader don´t respond after the last update 🎃
I did at complet reinstall and while doing so, I was abel to access tools, but after installation is finished any click will freeze the client loader.

You used to be able to spawn a pet outside of moloch instance, for example, and spawn in keeping the pet buff but no consequence to nutrio. Because of a bug, you could not spawn the pet inside. This "fix" sorts out half the problem. Mindark wants you to be consuming the nutrio fee for the buffs, of course.

and ofc I always had my pet out during MM like an idiot xD

My client loader don´t respond after the last update 🎃
I did at complet reinstall and while doing so, I was abel to access tools, but after installation is finished any click will freeze the client loader.
Right-click -> Run as administrator.
(you may need to do it more than once)

I guess someone finally spilled the beans to MA.

Someone ^^ was pissed that his ex-gf didnt win 1st place recently ^^

p.s.: dont delete this post again, i didnt mention any names :D

• Haha
Reactions: jak
No update for any planet? After Arkadia and Rocktropia being dead, all other planets are dead too?

Cyrene is on the ball from what i see, Toulan has had some love, also NI but i have to admit don't know a lot about NI.

Ark no activity from devs on forum since goldrush, RT no idea maybe they made the boobies bouncier..

Ark no activity from devs on forum since goldrush, RT no idea maybe they made the boobies bouncier..
ARK devs apparently disappeared. Neverdie has a patent for bouncing boobies bouncier baby.

I did at complet reinstall and while doing so. . .
I read that as a Compet reinstall and was wondering what in the world you were trying to do. Typos sure can bring back memories. . .

I still like ark and I do kind of sympathize in some ways, they came back with new goldrush instance after MA had caused problems with previous ones (took years to give prizes out lol) and once again MA screwed up the scoring and made a total mess of it, doesn't exactly encourage you to push development harder though I wish they would. Also kind of funny when compet bit the dust they let you trade it for moon deeds and now the moon is basically as active as compet , moon deeds tradeable for RT dragon kingdom deeds soon? :ROFLMAO:

What does this mean?
You do not get Buffs...... THAT means Pets are useless in Instances....

Back