Entropia Universe 17.16.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Entropia Universe Planet Partner release information can be found at the following URLs:

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Reminder this is just a bug fix update. DSEC stuff should be fixed. Go get your suit/spine.

Does only Cyrene have an update posted?
Bots being lazy

Copied from the big EU discord - https://discord.gg/wjBh75B

Last edited:
Never is, arkadia is a DEAD planet and their devs only make false promises
To be honest, the real dead planet is Rocktropia :)

Does only Cyrene have an update posted?
Got those from discord

UPD - Bonnie was faster than me :3

To be honest, the real dead planet is Rocktropia :)

Got those from discord

UPD - Bonnie was faster than me :3
Rocktropia is Dead but at least NEVERDIE doesn’t lie to us in a “dev log” video every few months

Rocktropia is Dead but at least NEVERDIE doesn’t lie to us in a “dev log” video every few months

They have said several times that it will take time before they are going to release an actual update. They are working with a lot of stuff.
Expect this to take months. They were blindsided by a court case for 6 years.

They have said several times that it will take time before they are going to release an actual update. They are working with a lot of stuff.
That is absolutely no excuse, the case was over a few textures and would have taken practically none of their time or money to deal with in the long term

So they had 6 years of time to create content ready to be released....?

So far it's been nothing but empty words coming from arkadia. I'll believe it when I see it, and I see a lot of stuff that isn't Entropia, if you know what I mean ;)

So they had 6 years of time to create content ready to be released....?

So far it's been nothing but empty words coming from arkadia. I'll believe it when I see it, and I see a lot of stuff that isn't Entropia, if you know what I mean ;)

I was just calling out DrGirlfriend for stating information which isn't correct. He/she can go back and listen to the dev talks again and understand why.
I wouldn't expect anything from Arkadia until winter/early 2023, except for a possible Gold rush.

No he just lies in chat every few months about how Rt going to get codex next VU while collecting taxs on 3 quarters of the planet. :mad::cussing:
I thought he says repeatedly he has no developers to make the codex change so it won’t happen

I thought he says repeatedly he has no developers to make the codex change so it won’t happen

He has been saying he will bring codex for last couple years now. I don't know if MA or ND has implant it, but he not done nothing for years, apart from what used to be popular area for hunting pop dragons and making it taxable. He expects players on RT to use rival PP forum (yes, this one) to talk about bugs. His never had a real dev team just him and two others in past.

As i know you tell MA what you want, they code it and you pay it........

Back