Entropia Universe 17.19.2 Release Notes

I always thought they worked as residue when crafting L faps.
Depends usually on if the ingredients include other animals oils or parts. There are definitely a few things that animal oil residue is great for in place of metal residue when it’s allowed. Arkadia mining finders are a big one. It’s a good example of how the professions are interlinked.

Depends usually on if the ingredients include other animals oils or parts. There are definitely a few things that animal oil residue is great for in place of metal residue when it’s allowed. Arkadia mining finders are a big one. It’s a good example of how the professions are interlinked.
As well as Extenders - globally this is the largest Aninal Oil Residue consumer.

BerthaBot automatically pulls articles posted on various pages of the EntropiaUniverse.com and PlanetCalypso.com websites,and posts them here on PCF (note the "Originally Posted Here" link at the bottom of every BerthaBot post).
Yeah but like who has control of BerthaBot, like to edit Bertha's posts like Ludvig just did? And is Ludvig also 711?

wouldn't it be hilarious if all the EP clickers all just migrated to the "hunt the thing" area on RT

@Ludvig|MindArk can we remove the weight of nanocubes? People would hunt longer and cycle a lot more if we don't have to waste time dumping cubes into storage. Also the ability to recycle dead TT items from platinum packs etc. would be great :computer:

Hmm, I was really excited about this until I read that residue and shrapnel cannot be converted. I kind of understand the shrapnel, but not being able to convert animal oil residue is ridiculous, it has virtually no use, except a few missions on Next Island.

It would be nice to have a response regarding this.
Animal Oil Residue can be used when crafting to fill value to full TT. very useful.

@Ludvig|MindArk can we remove the weight of nanocubes? People would hunt longer and cycle a lot more if we don't have to waste time dumping cubes into storage. Also the ability to recycle dead TT items from platinum packs etc. would be great :computer:
They're called NANOcubes after all, indicating that they are in the realm of 10^-9. Would make sense to make them near weightless. That'd also make it possible to get rid of nanoncubes on Cyrene, Ark, Toulan and NI.

They're called NANOcubes after all, indicating that they are in the realm of 10^-9. Would make sense to make them near weightless. That'd also make it possible to get rid of nanoncubes on Cyrene, Ark, Toulan and NI.
2000 nanocubes near the weight of 20 kg's create explosive projectiles with a weight of 20kg's?

I love Universal Ammo.
So I would suggest:
  • Either Universal Ammo is a optionnal return for the new Recycle tab
  • Or Universal Ammo can be bought from TT
At the moment, only Shrapnel can be converted to Universal Ammo, so I have PEDs left but I want ammo.
And I don't want to buy Shrapnel at more than 100.00%, or wait 3 months for a withdraw to buy from WebShop.

So I would suggest:
And I don't want to buy Shrapnel at more than 100.00%, or wait 3 months for a withdraw to buy from WebShop.

Wouldn't making universal ammo to be bought for TT be equivalent to buying shrap at 101%?

I love Universal Ammo.
So I would suggest:
  • Either Universal Ammo is a optionnal return for the new Recycle tab
At the moment, only Shrapnel can be converted to Universal Ammo, so I have PEDs left but I want ammo.
its just silly you need to have 4 types of ammo on you to use laser blp mf or rockets. there shoulkd only be ammo for laser lbp and mf and rockets cant change now just have EP

Lies and deception. I can't recycle blueprints and I have to TT them again.

Animal Oil Residue can be used when crafting to fill value to full TT. very useful.
for those items that can use it

i find that most of the items i craft don't

only thing i craft that uses it is mining amps

oil residue can be used just if any animal oil is int he formula, as well as some items accept "robot residues".

You can't recycle blueprints that are available from a technician anywhere in the universe.
You are right. I didn't think about that, but still technically MA said "items sold at the Trade Terminal" so technically I am right too. The game is so good lately, not much to complain, so I take what I can get.

Either Universal Ammo is a optionnal return for the new Recycle tab

This also would be a good idea for the economy except should be Shrapnel. The real problem is that Animal oils are below 101% and they should be 104-105% and Oils like Spleen should be 110%. There is no MU so there is no current economy.

If Recycle gave Shrapnel which converts too Universal Ammo that means Nano cubes would be over 101% since you can gaurantee a 101% from Shrapnel converting to Uni ammo. Which also would mean that everyone would recycle to UNI Ammo first, Cubes 2nd. Then this would stabilize the Animal oil market and get them respectively above 102%.

There are so many hunters and the bottom end needs to sustain them which is why there is no MU or economy currently. This would boost the economy and professions.

This also would be a good idea for the economy except should be Shrapnel. The real problem is that Animal oils are below 101% and they should be 104-105% and Oils like Spleen should be 110%. There is no MU so there is no current economy.

If Recycle gave Shrapnel which converts too Universal Ammo that means Nano cubes would be over 101% since you can gaurantee a 101% from Shrapnel converting to Uni ammo. Which also would mean that everyone would recycle to UNI Ammo first, Cubes 2nd. Then this would stabilize the Animal oil market and get them respectively above 102%.

There are so many hunters and the bottom end needs to sustain them which is why there is no MU or economy currently. This would boost the economy and professions.
You can start putting your money where your mouth is and buy spleen oil at 110% and show evertone how they should so it.be an example.be the change tou want to see ingame.go ahead show us facts not words

You can't recycle blueprints that are available from a technician anywhere in the universe.
So you are saying Basic Filters, Basic Sensor, Basic Sheet metal one can buy from the TT? Huh, did not know this, cos these are the ones that I cannot recycle.....

You can start putting your money where your mouth is and buy spleen oil at 110% and show evertone how they should
I know your trying to be funny but you aren't. Keep working on it though. Maybe ask Chat GPT for help, you seem familiar with programs doing the work for you.

Now back to my original point. It's MA's job to bring stability to professions and make the economy flourish so players actually want to play the game. People have been putting money where their mouth is and quitting. I actually would like the game to be better and not worse. You do you though...

I know your trying to be funny but you aren't. Keep working on it though. Maybe ask Chat GPT for help, you seem familiar with programs doing the work for you.

Now back to my original point. It's MA's job to bring stability to professions and make the economy flourish so players actually want to play the game. People have been putting money where their mouth is and quitting. I actually would like the game to be better and not worse. You do you though...
I only only completing the sentence you've started with your words you were suggesting.Not trying to be funny but next time when you have a suggestion make sure you are the first one who can complete the task you are suggesting.Don't just expect others to do it for you.

Back