Entropia Universe 17.19.2 Release Notes

So you are saying Basic Filters, Basic Sensor, Basic Sheet metal one can buy from the TT? Huh, did not know this, cos these are the ones that I cannot recycle.....
They've been in Caly technician since June 2017, when gizmos/widgets were introduced. In the same update, they were also turned from non-SIB to SIB.

Of course, no one cared about updating drop lists, so these three still drop from crafting, while e.g. Metal Plating BP doesn't.

Changes

• Most items and resources can be recycled into Nanocubes, with a few exceptions including: items sold at the Trade Terminal, non-tradeable items, Shrapnel, and Residues.

@Ludvig|MindArk Ammo can still be bought at TT and recycled into nanos on HTT. I logged a ticket a week ago, it was summarily closed with no fix in the last patch. Lets see if getting it on the forums can get some action.

thats a good one, love it

@Ludvig|MindArk Ammo can still be bought at TT and recycled into nanos on HTT. I logged a ticket a week ago, it was summarily closed with no fix in the last patch. Lets see if getting it on the forums can get some action.
What! I thought this was fixed in the unplanned patch a few weeks ago? So this is really still possible?

Back