Entropia Universe 17.2.2a Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Fixes
  • Fixed an issue where the CPU usage would dramatically increase in some scenarios

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Fixes

• Fixed an issue where the CPU usage would dramatically increase in some scenarios
!
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Thank you !!! My laptop stop sound like going to launch nasa :)

Fixed an issue where players recived over 80% return...

Thanks. The CPU fix it noticeable :)

I have done some digging and I have found this....?

unknown.png

I have done some digging and I have found this....?

unknown.png

Thanks again MA for doing nothing about the EXPLOITERS !

Well DONE! another great FIX for these cheaters/yogsters/buffers/fruiters or whatever u call them!

WELL DONE!

Well DONE! another great FIX for these cheaters/yogsters/buffers/fruiters or whatever u call them!

WELL DONE!

whats better is we have Ludvig reading this very thread but no announcement condoning or forbidding this kind of action.... he's at work??? do something!!!!!

Edit:
this thread was started on the 26/06/2020.... not like they couldn't code this in in time....
Or even better respond to the thread? or make an announcement?
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?316971-and-another-assault-exploit!!

Fixes
  • fixed my tits

MORFOC and the People Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free return back. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mastercard directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or lost peds directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait next month for deposit.

Originally Posted Here

:beerchug:

oooooOOooooooH sorry my mistake I thought the "MindArk" part of Ludvig|MindArk meant he cared about the company he works for and was here to clarify the things that are not so certain?

I believe his role is to gather information and pass it along to hq and also keep a cool space in here when it gets too hot... I believe he's ding a good job.

Sadly there seem to be too many forwarding roles at MA and too few actual fixing roles.

WELL DONE!

Ok, I'm taking more interest in whats happening in EU once again, rather than just depo'ing to help to pay for MA's staff holidays & their office 'coffee/snack' machine.....(and minding my own business). So my questions are...

What on earth is a fruiter??? .... not too sure what you mean about 'buffer' either... could anybody clarify??

Rookie

Ok, I'm taking more interest in whats happening in EU once again, rather than just depo'ing to help to pay for MA's staff holidays & their office 'coffee/snack' machine.....(and minding my own business). So my questions are...

What on earth is a fruiter??? .... not too sure what you mean about 'buffer' either... could anybody clarify??

Rookie

i can clarify without any problem.

At the Mayhem Assault u have some fruits (Papplons) that if u "EAT" them gives u a special "Buffer" -> Could be positive or negative. (examples of buffs -> Precision (2 minutes u doing 25% more criticals) or Might where u deal 50% Extra Damage for 2 minutes, or FURY where your Critical its 100% more), Vulreability -> Mobs make you more dmg than normal, Assault Boost -> you deflect bombs from BOSS).

So these are some of the Buffers that u can get inside the instance.

There are players who is geting inside -> searching for a fruit -> if the buffer is positive (Precision for example) -> He quits that instance and gets into a NEW one -> 2 minutes of Precision already ON! so he gets a fair advantage by someone whos searching for fruits ... like any other honest player.

So thats what do i call a FRUITER or a BUFFER or however u want to call them -> EXPLOITER -> CHEATER -> ADVANTAGE TAKER -> Whatever.

And thats why the game is loosing interest in my opinion. MA dont do anything to these ADVANTAGE takers!
Or if they do, they tap them on shoulder and let em go!

i can clarify without any problem.

At the Mayhem Assault u have some fruits (Papplons) that if u "EAT" them gives u a special "Buffer" -> Could be positive or negative. (examples of buffs -> Precision (2 minutes u doing 25% more criticals) or Might where u deal 50% Extra Damage for 2 minutes, or FURY where your Critical its 100% more), Vulreability -> Mobs make you more dmg than normal, Assault Boost -> you deflect bombs from BOSS).

So these are some of the Buffers that u can get inside the instance.

There are players who is geting inside -> searching for a fruit -> if the buffer is positive (Precision for example) -> He quits that instance and gets into a NEW one -> 2 minutes of Precision already ON! so he gets a fair advantage by someone whos searching for fruits ... like any other honest player.

So thats what do i call a FRUITER or a BUFFER or however u want to call them -> EXPLOITER -> CHEATER -> ADVANTAGE TAKER -> Whatever.

And thats why the game is loosing interest in my opinion. MA dont do anything to these ADVANTAGE takers!
Or if they do, they tap them on shoulder and let em go!

Tnx for the info'....

Due to just being what I consider an 'average player' with no uber gear, when I take part in these events, I don't take it seriously.... I know I can't compete against 'uber' equiped players, I have had a few good 4 figure loots within them & a couple of armour parts as some reward at the end, but other than that.... it's just hunting without having to run around too much.

Rookie

A couple days ago I did a hunting run and ended up 200% returns.

Yesterday I did a duplicate run and ended up at -80% returns.

Yep - they "fixed" something.

You thought you had gear and skill for constant 200%, eh?

Why is there no in game news about patch notes? Why do I have to come here to see what happened?

Why is there no in game news about patch notes? Why do I have to come here to see what happened?

Because they have already forgotten this new feature that they spent months coding into the system. :)

you're gauge of what consists of a complete run is not correct.
level 1 run = x number of ped
level 2 it doubles level 3 it doubles etc. thats why people tell you 90% over time. the universe is dynamic this is also why some people have positive tt because some people's wave hits higher before returning to low, at least in the old system. things have changed now. the change makes ma more money because noone can tt profit now as was possible before long term.

now it is possible to profit short term but not long term.

thus people quitting at level 40-50 and starting over before they jump off the markup ledge through the window of diminishing returns and end up a broken window.

new news in 2017, just released in 2020 to you.

-Regards.

Has CPU Usage gone up again? It got better after this, but getting worse again now?

Back